Obama wins in Nov!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ok this is not truly a prediction, but he will win. The reason is Romney needs both FL and OH to win and Obama just needs one. I see him actually taking both states, but if he totally bombs from here on out he will still take OH. His win is because OH has already voted before the first debate by absentee ballot, and the democrats had a huge push to make that happen.

So I think we all need to just move forward on this subject of who will be the next President and so this is where I want to focus all your predictions as to where America will be in 2016. I really would love to hear from those who are voting for Obama and see what they truly expect Obama will do by the end of his next four years.

Below are some of mind and I plan on revisiting this post in four years to see where we all stand.

Economy:
Unemployment going back above 8% for the entire four years, with a continued increase in job loss to push those out of work, out of work and not looking any more, part time work, and those in under paying jobs for their skill level to exceed 20% of our work force.

Inflation:
Gas over 7 dollars a gallon
Food prices doubling again with many things tripling in price.
Housing market actually improving.

Taxes:
Poor tax going crazy high 2 or 3 times what it is now...{poor tax, is also called sin tax)
State taxes/property taxes staying about the same with average increases.
Federal taxes hitting everyone hard who makes above 80k per year., but I don't see big increases in the 15% capital gains tax.
Health tax hitting everyone hard with 280 million people seeing a large increase in medical cost with large loss in benefits as to what they had before, and 30 million people actually getting better medical than they had before.

Foreign affairs
At least three US Embassies close due to security risks of a greatly elevated threat level to Americans overseas.
Israel and Iran have a war and we see a few Million dead, and we are right back into a new war.
We leave Afghanistan and the Taliban are right back where they left off before we went in. China comes in behind us and basically takes over the country in the form of paying off the warlords to rape the natural resources in that country.
A major terrorist event(s) hits America.
China greatly increases their aggressive nature in the Far East and we just watch.
Syria gets a new Government that is made up of the radical brotherhood, and Egypt becomes much more radical with the brotherhood and helps Iraq against Israel.
Major unrest in Spain, Greece and at least one other country...EU dissolves and the whole region gets rather chaotic.

Constitution
A Federal gun limiting/accountability program where ALL guns will need to be registered or you will see big fines/jail. Many types of guns will be banned too. There will be large controls on Ammo...
Congress will be heavily Republican in two years and until then a budget will not be passed. Obama will not work with Congress on a single Bill.
We see freedom of speech hit hard with fines/jail time for saying the wrong things.
Freedom to protest will be severally limited too, and many will find themselves in jail.

Ok post your own predictions and we can see how this all plays out...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but I agree with your predictions. Obama will win again, and the reason I believe that is not because I'm voting for him (I'd rather be dead), but because they made sure that Romney was the guy to run against him. Most people just genuinely dislike Romney; he is wooden, stiff, and insincere. The only reason anybody would vote for him is because they hate Obama. There is still about a month to go before election day. I look forward to getting this over with.

I dread where we will be in 4 years. If we're still able to talk freely on websites like ATS, I look forward to seeing whether or not you're correct.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I too believe he wins in November, though not because I'm voting for him. If I had my choice Ron Paul would be in office.
All the way back to the beginning of the year I've had a inkling he wins again. I guess we'll see soon enough.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yes he'll win easily in november..

Most people pulling their hair out over poll results seem to forget who won the popular vote in 2000

They also seem to forget about the electoral college

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I personally hope this prediction falls ino the same category as
1. Being hit by an asteroid
2. Earthquake under my house
3. Volcano in my back yard
4. Nibiru coming to visit.
5. Global Thermal Nuclear War
6. Polar shift
7. Chicken pox.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I think it's funny. People never foresaw a black man being president. It happened...

People don't think religion plays a part, but it does. Nobody wants a person in office who participates in an alleged cult, Romney might very well have won if he wasn't LDS. People prefer a black man over that, and that's the truth.

Personally, I firmly believe in the best person for the job.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Yes he'll win easily in november..

Most people pulling their hair out over poll results seem to forget who won the popular vote in 2000

They also seem to forget about the electoral college

Unfortunately, the popular vote means squat.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Obama wins

Bush era tax cuts for the rich expire, deficits will decline.

Economy - We continue to see employment increase. Europe and Asia continue to increase their investment in US workers. China's economic growth slows, they start to raise wages to drive up domestic demand. Repubs In Congress will conntinue to block legislation, but it will have little effect on the economy. The Obama admin will continue to go after fraudulent business practices, which forces companies to start making legitimate investments once again.

Foreign affairs - the middle east will continue to be a hot bed of violence, and the unrest will continue to grow. The US will pull out Afghanistan, and the Taliban will return to power. The US will continue to remove itself from middle east affairs. Middle east oil production will start to drop off sharply, and things will continue to deteriorate. Europe locks up their borders as growing objection to immigration forces changes.

China will remain militarily contained, and will struggle with the effects of the rapid economic growth they have experienced.

Global warming will grow into the major concern we will have to deal with. Meanwhile, oil companies will continue to rush to tap Arctic oil sources. This will create economic growth. All the same green energy and electric cars will continue to grow as oil prices contine to rise. This will also drive employment.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I predict your prediction has a 50/50 chance of being right.

Do you think Obama wears his Nobel Peace Prize medal when he decides on which targets to hit next?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I predicted the same albeit with a different tool.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

poet, i want to respond to your post. i'm about 75 percent sure that your words come true. it seems the logical progression of world events. i am surprised that i haven't seen a future representation like yours. i look forward to seeing more of your postings. with explanation and argument. cheers.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Unfortunately, you are probably correct. I still try to hold out hope. Either that a miracle happens or that Obama tries to follow more of the Clinton example and not "fix" things that are not broken.

I really-really dislike Obamacare. Yes I know there are some people that are going to benefit from it...but I despise being told I have to buy something from a private business.

Oh...and here is the miracle I hope for...

Hey...I can hope everyone decided to vote for anyone but Obama and Romney...two wings of the same bird of prey...

edit on 10/14/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Thanks Poet1b

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I've got a bet riding on Obama winning (as much as I hate that prospect as a gun owner), come November I'll be collecting on that bet. All the nonsense about polls and crap aside if you look at history its a given he will win, there are well defined cycles of control which all point to him getting another 4 years to do whatever he wants in.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
As much as I dislike Obama I have a gut feeling we will have 4 more years of his rein.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the support guys.

I think our economy could do fine if they just enforced the laws against fraudulent business practices.

I wonder if Petraeus will run in 2016. I think Petraeus as the director of the CIA is the best thing to keep a lid on world stability.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It does not matter which one of these clowns, are voted into office in November.. This Country, will still be in a position that can make any of those guesses into a TRUTH...

How many times do we have to puke the truth out on internet forums...

These politicians do not care about us, even if they did, they are so outta touch, they do not know how to help, or will be OVERWHELMED....

Its all mathematics now, in order to try to sooth and make salves, to fix things, and the equation has been so complex the last few decades, they are just creating complexity to it, INSTEAD of solving it.. Wanna know why......

THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW,
and forgot how to...

as I said if they do not care...

we are just numbers in an equation...

they cannot figure out how to solve...

remember that...

just do your best to keep those you love taken care of, and do your best to survive the next 4 years...

It will get more complex and harder...

This is a truth that can be proven just comparing the beginning of this century til now..

Yet of course..

What do I know..

I am just some noobie member...

or a troll for having another opinion..

Or whatever dumb arse idiotic title some dumb jack ass labels me..

edit on 14-10-2012 by MaurinQuina because: (no reason given)
edit on 14-10-2012 by MaurinQuina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Romney wins

1. Blacks will not show up with the same numbers in 2008. Not even close.
2. White guilt will not be a factor. We gave the black guy a chance...he failed miserably.

Economy

1. Unemployment drops to below 7% within the first 2 years and Republicans add to their number in Congress.
2. Median family income rises back to the level it was before Obama took over (about $4,000 higher than it is right now).
3. Gas prices go down to around $2.50 a gallon.

Iran

1. Israel strikes Iran, and with the help of the US, cripples their nuclear capabilities.
2. China tries to get involved and Romney lays down the law and China backs down.

Election 2016

1. Romney vs a John Kerry/Algore clone (aka sacrificial lamb)
2. Romney wins in ANOTHER landslide.

Election 2020/2024

1. Paul Ryan gets in for 8 years.

Election 2028

1. Public forgets about how bad Democrat leadership tends to be and gives them another chance.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Obama wins

Bush era tax cuts for the rich expire, deficits will decline.

Economy - We continue to see employment increase. Europe and Asia continue to increase their investment in US workers. China's economic growth slows, they start to raise wages to drive up domestic demand. Repubs In Congress will conntinue to block legislation, but it will have little effect on the economy. The Obama admin will continue to go after fraudulent business practices, which forces companies to start making legitimate investments once again.

Foreign affairs - the middle east will continue to be a hot bed of violence, and the unrest will continue to grow. The US will pull out Afghanistan, and the Taliban will return to power. The US will continue to remove itself from middle east affairs. Middle east oil production will start to drop off sharply, and things will continue to deteriorate. Europe locks up their borders as growing objection to immigration forces changes.

China will remain militarily contained, and will struggle with the effects of the rapid economic growth they have experienced.

Global warming will grow into the major concern we will have to deal with. Meanwhile, oil companies will continue to rush to tap Arctic oil sources. This will create economic growth. All the same green energy and electric cars will continue to grow as oil prices contine to rise. This will also drive employment.

Something economically and geopolitcally positive on ATS?

my head aslploded.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Guess you didn't get the memo that Global warming ended 16 years ago?

www.dailymail.co.uk... html

The world stopped getting warmer almost 16 years ago, according to new data released last week.

The figures, which have triggered debate among climate scientists, reveal that from the beginning of 1997 until August 2012, there was no discernible rise in aggregate global temperatures.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join