It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake BBC UFO Investigator Darren Perks .. Created by the Media?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The saga continues with Perks accessing our website yesterday using his work/office network and the IP address that was implicated in the fake HMRC message sent to Phil Hoyle back on 6th June 2012.

He uses Hide My Ass proxy but it seems to be somewhat ineffective.

We had to start a new page for this latest part of the story.

Impersonation Part Three

One has to wonder why it is that someone who claims that he really does not care about our investigations keeps returning over and over again.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by scryfa

What has transpired with the UFO group member Mark Roberts who was the 'excuse'
of the Mufon Alamo UFO hoax? And werent a 'Terry and Bob' in a web cafe in the US,
also responsible for the Alamo UFO hoax photographs sent to Mufon?

The alleged UK court case over copyright with the alleged rogue member Mark Roberts?

Is this another fictional UFO character to distract from a blatant UFO self publicity scam?

Was the original Alamo photograph without the UFO ...posted on Youtube last summer 2012
with other related photos in a video entitled Conspiracy UFO Road Trip .. something of that theme.

Are there any real members in UFO Shropshire , that claims to have multiple members
of ex pilots, engineers and experienced UFO investigators ..or is this a one man band?

Is there any evidence of any other members in UFO Shropshire?

Has anyone attempted to become a member ? Or has anyone been rejected as a potential member?

To ensnare the blue hare near the icy beck. The birds will eventually fall in time and all is understood.

edit on 15-6-2013 by deprogrammer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Re the issue of UFO Shropshire membership, most certainly someone has attempted to become a member!
I did and was approved.
I applied 16th May 2012 (2 days after Perks was "detained" at Nellis and handed a citation) and was approved 18th May 2012 whilst Perks was still in the U.S. on CRT.

A colleague of mine also registered on the same day but Perks (or someone acting for him) chose to use me for one of his first "pranks" to be played on Phil Hoyle. That in itself is interesting! Why that choice when at the time Perks knew of no affiliation between Phil Hoyle and our Xpose UFO Truth? Was it just a random pick from available email addresses in his members' list?

See: Hoaxwatch for screenshot of email from UFO Shropshire approving my membership.

On 12th June 2012, Perks used my "xutlady" Hotmail address and another researcher's name to send a fake animal mutilation report to Phil Hoyle.

(The name/handle "xutlady" was used by Perks to defame Phil Hoyle and myself right here on ATS! That is also mentioned on our Hoaxwatch page.)

My Hotmail address had only been used 3 times before that (and never since) - 2 for membership of 2 forums, one of which I am now a mod, and the third was for registering my map making app for our website.

So, the likelihood of Perks being the one who wrote the spoof email using my Hotmail address was pretty high and that was before we had even checked IP addresses!

Maybe he uses all his members this way and they do not realise!

Perks wrote to Phil Hoyle on 21st May 2012 asking about APFU.
However, Perks wrote using the alias "Terry Spencer," but the IP address Xposed in the headers of that email was 81.136.171.104 - the IP address of Perks' workplace network at Integrity Financial Services in Shrewsbury.

This same IP address appeared in the "Terry Spencer" email of 31st May 2012 also sent to Phil Hoyle.

It also appeared in the communication from "Mrs Mary Hay" of HMRC. Perks was impersonating an officer of HM government!
Silly thing to do!

That IP address appeared in hundreds of visits registered by our site counter then in February the visitor started using "Hide My Ass" but the IP address still showed clearly.

I was amazed that the same IP address appeared just a few days ago in our logs! Perks had used a device on his workplace network to access UFO Casebook Proboards then followed the link from there to our site. He didn't realise that he'd need to use HMA to access UFOCB Proboards if he was going to follow a link through to us, not that it matters though! HMA seems pretty useless in his case.

I drew the investigation to a tentative close on 14th June 2013:

Impersonation Part Three - Conclusion

I was amazed to find that tonight someone using "Hide My Ass" proxy (that appears not to hide anyone's "ass,") had accessed all three of the Impersonation pages.
The visits were (and always have been) so short that it is highly unlikely that the visitor has read more than a couple of words on each page.

Regarding "Mark Roberts," it would seem that Perks thinks that everything has been explained away and that "Mark Roberts" was the bad guy in all this. As we are pretty sure that "Mark Roberts" is just another imaginary friend of Perks, that explanation just does not cut it!

Perks had forgotten, I think, that he (using the alias "Terry Spencer") had written to us saying that he ("Terry Spencer") and his good friend "Bob," had set Perks up whilst in the "web cafe" in L.A., faked the Alamo sphere image and sent it in to MUFON.

Refer to: Alamo Sphere Hoax

(The non-sphere version of the image that was sent in to MUFON was in Perks' Picasa gallery from his Conspiracy Road Trip as shown in the above referenced page on our site.)

As we proved that "Terry Spencer" and Perks are most probably the same person as they both have the same IP address, Perks really messed up with his "Mark Roberts" excuse.

I suppose that if one has so many "heads" - aliases - it's hard to keep tabs on what they are all up to at any given moment

I am not wasting any more of my time on Perks' nonsense, but, just for my own amusement, will keep an eye on the logs to see if he continues to check on our site. If he does, then something is certainly bothering him more than he is admitting!

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by scryfa

I am not wasting any more of my time on Perks' nonsense, (Quote)

I don`t blame you . The intellectual laziness and concern within Ufology.

Gutless and shameful and they deserve THE FAKE FRONTLINE UFO INVESTIGATOR.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Just an update here.

No visits from Hide My Ass today but maybe Perks was too busy tweeting about Graham Hancock on Planet X.

Perks tweeted:

"Tune into Planet X tonight from 8pm and listen to us with this weeks guest Graham Hancock"

"Thanks to @Graham__Hancock for coming on our radio show tonight. It will be a great and one not to be missed folks!"

Hancock was excellent, I have to say. I could listen to him for hours and hours!

The quality of Planet X has increased manyfold and the co-host and contributors were good to listen to.
Planet X will be on my "to listen to" list each week from now on!

But, from the aforementioned Perks tweets, it would seem that Perks is still part of Planet X.

I look forward with interest to his next contributions to the new format show.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Part Three/Conclusion of our study into the nefarious deeds of Darren Perks.

Of course, the case is not closed!!

Please note also that there is a link on this page to a newly uploaded video to Disclose TV to which we were just recently directed.

IMPERSONATION - CONCLUSION

Please also see part one of that study wherein we outline how Perks used his workplace network to send "anonymous" (or so he thought) emails and messages to various researchers.

Thank you to readers here on ATS for following our search for the real truth behind all this!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It appears that Planet X Radio have grown tired of the alleged 'Front Line UFO Researcher'?

and have recruited new people on team to the now on-line radio station and good luck to them.

Can you imagine Graham Hancock having to listen reply to.. ON PLANET X RADIO?

''I`m a well known UFO weesearcher .cos I do fings my own way ..and not like the rest. An
I skywatch and stuff and you don`t have to be the same cos I is gud at wot I dus on UFO`s

''An as I know Nick Pope and UFO stuff Cosford UFO Incident..why are the aliens about me?

Media based UFO sensationalism and highly questionable UFO related news stories
will no doubt have an obsessive devotee and UFO expert in the forthcoming months?..

More geese night vision as UFO best evidence? We can only expect another potential outcome.

Media obsession does not go away. Thick skinned is an understatement in ufological terms,
edit on 20-6-2013 by deprogrammer because: perkism spelling unskilled non accuracy

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

More media exposure it would seem, this time with Swedish TV.

Perks had been recently advertising his upcoming filming with a Swedish TV company for some educational programming.

Apparently this will be aired later in 2013.

Darren Perks - Investigative Researcher

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Further to my above comment of 20th June 2013, the Facebook entry and image of Perks and the Swedish TV announcement is "currently unavailable."

Additionally, the video previously referenced on 19th June 2013 is no longer available.

I would imagine that Perks has been doing some spring or summer cleaning of his and other people's content.

However, as always, all evidence is kept on file at Xpose UFO Truth.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Re the image of the Swedish TV film shoot, Perks made it "unavailable" on his own Facebook account, but, as previously with ITV, the original posting on Scott Country remained.

"Scott Country brand ambassador, and UFO Investigative Researcher Darren Perks has been filming with a prime time Swedish TV channel this week relating to UFO's. Darren spent time with the camera crew in the hills around Mitchells Fold in Shropshire, using the Pulsar Recon Digital Night Vision monocular and Yukon MPR to watch the skies. Darren was also wearing the latest Ridgeline Clothing...."

Scott Country Brand Ambassador Darren Perks

Image only - no text

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

"Scott Country brand ambassador, and UFO Investigative Researcher Darren Perks has been filming with a prime time Swedish TV channel this week relating to UFO's. Darren spent time with the camera crew in the hills around Mitchells Fold in Shropshire, using the Pulsar Recon Digital Night Vision monocular and Yukon MPR to watch the skies. Darren was also wearing the latest Ridgeline Clothing...."

Scott Country Brand Ambassador Darren Perks

Image only - no text

A Scott Country Brand Ambassador - Celebrity Media UFO Researcher Author and Investigator.

Here`s a genuine UFO night vision UFO Forum and group at ufonv.com...

Here is the Scott Country ambassador as a 'scubasteve?' pretending to be novice ufologist
based in Seoul .. wanting to buy a night vision camera to set up a UFO group in South Korea
and then plugs and promotes Scott Country Cameras and also himself and the Yukon 550
ufonv.com...

Later.. scubasteve the novice South Korean ufologist proceeds to plug the alleged UFO
investigator and he created the documentary BBC UFO Conspiracy Road Trip
ufonv.com...

scubasteve`s promotional Scott Country ambassador colleague - DABOXASH on ufonv.com.

DABOXASH loves Nick Pope and UFO Night Vision and proceeds to comment in a certain
style and has made many posts on ufonv.com and new 'Scott Country Brand ambassador'

may well unfold with the likes of scubasteve and DABOXASH and who knows how many more?

ufonv.com...

It`s ironic and also disturbing that a genuine UFO forum that is based on Night Vision cameras
for UFO skywatches and research evidence is infiltrated and insulted by a night vision novice?

Who is now the 'Scott Country Brand Ambassador'? How much more UFO deception is there?
edit on 21-6-2013 by deprogrammer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Deprogrammer wrote:

"Here is the Scott Country ambassador as a 'scubasteve?' pretending to be novice ufologist based in Seoul .. wanting to buy a night vision camera to set up a UFO group in South Korea and then plugs and promotes Scott Country Cameras and also himself and the Yukon 550..."

That was an interesting choice of screen name.
A scuba diver? And in Seoul! That's where I have family!

Look at this tale of another scuba enthusiast who lives allegedly in Florida.

Only a short while ago a "Malcolm Williams" was posting comments in support of Perks on Youtube and Two Crows Paranormal 'Blogspot.
The Youtube account evaporated but the "Malcolm Williams" posting on Two Crows is still there:

Malcolm Williams April 3, 2013 at 6:43 AM
"Unfortunately the Canadian website that tried to up root Perks etc was wrong it seems. He was set up in a bad way and a small group of people have tried their hardest to sway judgement. However lucky for Perks, his statement stands firm and it now looks like this ex member of his group was a bit of a rogue by all accounts. This happens periodically in ufology which is to be expected. But I see no reason to tarnish Perks any further and he now seems to have his group under control. Maybe the Canadians should concerntrate on orbs rather than the lives of other people. It only draws attention to them and you never know who might be prying into their affairs now..."

Two Crows Paranormal 'Blogspot

When we did a search on the face image that "Malcolm Williams" had used on Planet X and The Moore Show Youtube channels the following turned up:

Daniel Arteaga

The case was posted here:

Sirens and Gavels

This individual was also a Scuba diver, and actually an instructor.

The name "Malcolm Williams" was, we believe, found by Perks on our "Commander X" page on Orbwatch.

Commander X

At that time back in January 2013, Perks was digging around and looking for material on our website that might identify who and where we are.

"Malcolm Williams" was mentioned on the original MUFON submission page in the comments' section.
A "Peter Jones" makes a comment about Malcolm Williams:

"Maybe Malcolm Williams the Toronto investigator can shed light on this set up. After all he boasts about knowing it all and xposing the truth..."

(Note the spelling "xposing")

The real Malcolm Williams is certainly known to us.
We met him personally over dinner in Niagara-on-the-Lake in the summer of 1998.

The MUFON submission + comments:

Unusual Bright Sphere Over Desert Near To Area 51

Here are screenshots of the "Malcolm Williams" comments on The Moore Show and Planet X Live Youtube channels, both taken on 15th April 2013:

Malcolm Williams comments on The Moore Show

Malcolm Williams comments on Planet X Live show

Now the same avatar was used by a "Mack Williams" to gain membership of a closed FB group.
This screenshot was taken on 13th April 2013:

Mack Williams comments on Facebook

One has to wonder who on earth would choose a 1st degree murderer suspect's face as their avatar!

One has also to wonder, given the spelling and writing style of "Malcolm/Mack Williams," just who the individual actually might be behind those screen names!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by scryfa

Another blatant attempt of nefarious and odious self media UFO promotion in March 2013
had occured when 'Front line UFO investigator' had attempted to self promote a radio show
with Nick Pope as a guest on Planet X Radio and celebrate the alleged Cosford UFO incident

A dismal attempt to promote the show that mentioned the alleged Cosford UFO UK incident

it was systematically plugged on the forum of the David Icke web site.

New forum members called 'planetxlive' and 'honestcontact' who had never posted before
to the Icke forum, were hell bent on UFO self promotion in their crude and sometimes
arrogant and hostile attempt to promote the Planet X City Talk FM radio show ( below link )

davidicke.com... with up to 6 pages of self UFO promo sadness.

and another thread entitled the David Icke Forum to promote the alleged Cosford UFO witness

Nick Pope on Live UK Radio Today .....www.davidicke.com...

with the self promotional composure of 'honestcontact' getting stroppy and leaving the Icke Forum

Ironically disturbing is the urgency to either impersonate or create impersonations of Planet X
Radio guests and prominent UFO names to self serve and self style a UFO media career.?

edit on 22-6-2013 by deprogrammer because: update

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

This article has more than likely been mentioned on ATS before.
However, a contact of mine felt this to be of relevance in the current discussion.

"The US military is developing software that will let it secretly manipulate social media sites by using fake online personas to influence internet conversations and spread pro-American propaganda."

Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Our Impersonation Part Three page on Xpose UFO Truth is now in ongoing update mode as a persistent visitor using Hide My Ass proxy continues to drop by.

We are somewhat surprised at this activity.
One would think that by now the information set out would have been read and absorbed, but, maybe not.

Something must be bringing this individual back time and time again.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Our SIRIUS THE MOVIE page has been receiving a fair number of hits from GodLikeProductions.
It would seem that people are still looking for free copies of the documentary.

On our SIRIUS page the visitors will see details of how to rent or buy Dr. Greer's video but, as a bonus, they also get to read about Darren Perks and his giving away free copies of Dr. Greer's documentary.

On 28th April 2013 Perks had announced on Planet X that the FULL documentary was available to download! The video was located on his UFO Shropshire You Tube Channel! (NOTE Perk's COPYRIGHT NOTICE on his video of the birds.)

As that was soon removed for copyright infringement he then uploaded it to Live Leak but it was rapidly removed for copyright violation.

Finally he uploaded the video to Veoh but eventually, after a couple of weeks, it disappeared.

The disappearance of the video and the "deltalima78" account magically coincided with his visit to our Sirius page!

I am keeping the page updated as notifications come in from Dr. Greer regarding the availability of the video.
NTSC copies are now ready but there has been some delay with the PAL version.

Oh! Perks is so tiresome.
Yet again "publishing" his Shropshire UFO Mystery (the Cosford thing) - this time on Before It's News.

He's also regurgitated an item he's been plugging over and over regarding Richard D. Hall asking David Cameron back in 2009 about the UFO situation/disclosure. This has also been put up on Before It's News.

I am wondering whether I should submit my three part "Impersonation" work to "Before It's News:"

The Hoaxer Finally Xposed by his IP Address

On how IP addresses can be the downfall of an impersonator and hoaxer The three part "Saga" that also tells how Darren Perks impersonated Linda Moulton-Howe and others!

Would that make good reading on Before It's News?

Maybe I should submit both these articles to Before It's News

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Oh! Perks is so tiresome.
Yet again "publishing" his Shropshire UFO Mystery (the Cosford thing) - this time on Before It's News.

He's also regurgitated an item he's been plugging over and over regarding Richard D. Hall asking David Cameron back in 2009 about the UFO situation/disclosure. This has also been put up on Before It's News.

I am wondering whether I should submit my three part "Impersonation" work to "Before It's News:"

[url=http://fierycelt.tripod.com/xposeufotruth/impersonation.html]The Hoaxer Finally Xposed.

Darren Perks impersonated Linda Moulton-Howe and others!

Would that make good reading on Before It's News?

Maybe I should submit both these articles to Before It's News

Everyone knows about the alleged media obsessed Fake UFO charalatan? No urgency required.

Shropshire Star - UFO COSFORD INCIDENT 20th Anniversary Event Date -article

and Perks was ignored by the Shropshire Star as having no purpose or relevance with the
alleged UFO incident reports with the sightings of a military helicopter in the nearby areas.

www.shropshirestar.com...

UK UFO Historian and Researcher Joe McGonagle has researched the Cosford UFO incident in
great detail and in the above link. Perks condemns McGonagle`s evidence regarding Cosford .

I doubt Joe McGonagle is going to ignore these ufological self promotion Fake UFO episodes.

I would expect UK Cosford UFO researcher Mr J McGonagle to investigate the episodes
of the UFO Scam fakery which is documented and exposed on xposeufotruth.com...

I doubt that geniune UFOLOGY will be party to a self promotion media UFO scam
that inflicts geniune UFO researchers and UFO cases / events for years to come.

Why are MUFON remaining so silent about the Alamo UFO sphere Alleged UFO Hoax?

Fiery oil coated blue hares lend to the sticken dark birds near the becks of enlightenment.

Before Its News? .. xposeufotruth.com... and ATS for the real UFO truth

edit on 27-6-2013 by deprogrammer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Impersonation Part Three has been updated to reflect today's visits and includes a rather entertaining tweet from Perks regarding the use of Tor and the Firefox browser.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by scryfa

Let the UFO Media wanna-bee tweet or twitter to his hearts desire.

There is no future 'UFO media career' to pollute or discern the real evidence of UFO studies.

Seagulls - Best Evidence . as the crucial footage of UFO`s on night vision is hardly 'smoking gun'?

Imaginary role play UFO researcher ..is exposed on a continual agenda of self promotion.

This UK UFO Investigator farce could have been terminated a while ago ...if MUFON had

completed a serious UFO investigation in the Dec 30 2012 Alamo Sphere Alleged UFO Hoax.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I received a rambling missive via normal email earlier today.
Perks waffling on about how I have it all wrong and that the IP address that was implicated in so many visits to our site and shady communications impersonating other people was actually that of some shared wi-fi network via Shrewsbury town council that he just happened to use at his "old job."

Yawn.

Maybe it was the Mayor of Shrewsbury who has been up to all these pranks.

However, even if thousands of people used that specific IP address, how many would really be that interested in checking our site obsessively since 9th January 2013?

Canada Day Holiday long weekend has started here so we won't be updating the site until Tuesday at the earliest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join