It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave the Body to Get Answers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Guess you forgot to reply to my pm.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
yeah thread seemed to have just dropped off. was looking forward to finding out more

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
yeah thread seemed to have just dropped off. was looking forward to finding out more

Yes. Enduring tasks as of now, will add more, once complete.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Originally posted by truthseeker10

Yes. Enduring tasks as of now, will add more, once complete.

Please dont forget to reply to my pm when you have time.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76This is possible, if you mean not take on a physical body, and just observe everything as it stands now. But, you will just observe, and won't have access to why things happens, decisions, and compartmentalized information.

You present many answers as if you have certainty on your side.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Guess youre never going to reply...sigh

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Jameliel, I had the same experience. Given that the last post suggested an intent to respond...I'm still holding out hope.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
my God is the white warm milky light that is always giving and creating all spiritual and physical existence - omnipresent.

not to be confused with Lucifer the cold light of power and knowledge without love, or Satan the darkness.

I don't consider it Male or Female as it transcends both and is existence itself.

I like the mother (Asatoreth) but the Angel Alex is also nice.

I tend to not like male deities as they are controlling...

The light told me to love and give, give the joy of being loved and given to to others as the light loves me always. I feel so much love.

The light is not just some dead energy making up all things, it has the intrinsic trait of love/giving which is basic to all life, although some can choose to deviate somewhat...

But the lightbwill win as it is truly who we are. My eyes and ears have been open lately. Peace.
edit on 3-11-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameliel
Guess youre never going to reply...sigh

I'm going to tell you this if you haven't figured it out yet...

Talk to Father about all of this. Just speak freely what is on your mind. This is what you do in a personal relationship, you communicate. Although Father does know your heart, I think He just wants to hear and see you talk to Him and communicate honestly with Him.

Don't depend solely on jhill, just as you wouldn't solely depend on your guides. He does give great information, but i believe he does not want to and can't overstep his boundaries, unless for specific reasons that have too many variables to account for by the human perception.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

What if a soul choose not to be able to perform this action prior to incarnating in this life time?

I meditate 3-4 times a week and for long periods of time and the only thing I have been able to accomplish is a floating feeling, tingly skin and inner joy but I never seen anything or left my body?????

I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

Same here. Tingliness, that bout it.
Any suggestions?
edit on 6-11-2012 by Radekus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
On Page 4 of this thread, this question and answer was provided...

""3. Is Earth going through many "cycles" of civilizations that get mostly wiped out and starting over again?

This is correct. This is why you see bones of humans thousands upon thousands of years old. Also, the dinosaurs was an experiment, before man was created. ""

I have read many books on this subject and a lot if not all of the information provided in your thread were identical to what I had read. Except for the quoted text above. In a book called the Gaia Project, a lot of what you mention here is also mentionned within the book, but according to the book, the dinausaurs were in fact one of the first times that humans were "erased" to start over, they would have be sent to earth by creator to wipe us out, and when they took over the whole planet (not planned), he sent in the comet to wipe them out. And we spawned again. I am not saying this to dubunk anything! as I have said, I read about what you say here in many books and I really really believe all of this. What is your take on this?

I also want to confirm that when you speak of "the book", do you mean akashic records? (I Read about those as well...)

This is an awesome thread OP, Thanks for posting all this information here for all of us.

S+F

Teye

edit on 7-11-2012 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Jhill wouldn't be overstepping any boundaries in answering my pm. He said he would anyway, so I am still waiting. There is nothing in it to where I am depending on him. I know to talk to Father, but sometimes a bit of human fellowship is called for. There are lots of exterior circumstances. Sometimes we are at a point in our lives to where it's difficult to have the bond we want with Father and his helpers.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Jhill wouldn't be overstepping any boundaries in answering my pm. He said he would anyway, so I am still waiting. There is nothing in it to where I am depending on him. I know to talk to Father, but sometimes a bit of human fellowship is called for. There are lots of exterior circumstances. Sometimes we are at a point in our lives to where it's difficult to have the bond we want with Father and his helpers.

Yes, I do understand of what you are speaking of as I have felt the same.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Philippines

I am still a bit hung up on the whole Jesus thing. I grew up and considered myself a strong Christian until seeing the blatant corruption of organized religions of most every kind. Where I live now I see how "Christians" came to conquest nations for their resources, including its people, under religion. The idea of land ownership was brought here by the church.

Brother is very real. But, what is taught about him is highly skewed. What is written in the bible in red, are indeed his words.

So my question about people who have never heard of Jesus is asked because it is not anywhere directly in scripture. Jesus didn't say "if you didn't hear of me, you will be judged differently" - because then there would be no point to try and proselytize people.

That is true. You will not be judged differently. You will be judged on your life. There are many paths to God. Christians will say the Muslims are wrong and vise versa. But, if they were taken above, they will see Father hears all, who call upon him, whichever name that they may use.

Ok, thanks again for your responses. I have had time to re-read and came across this again, in the Bible:

John 14:6

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Source, NIV bible

So if Jesus' words are saying you can only see Father through him, how can anyone see Father who lives in a cycle once yet never heard of Jesus? Why would Jesus say these words?
edit on 9-11-2012 by Philippines because: formatting noob

edit on 9-11-2012 by Philippines because: sourcing bible quote, NIV version...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

He said he is the "truth and the light". You come to Father through truth and light. Honor the truth. Truth always conquers error. When you do the right things, you are living proof of truth. When you make mistakes, you are still living proof of truth when you come to the realization and acknowledge error.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Hi jhill76,

Here's hoping that you received my PM. I am wildly curious about this topic, and while I have always felt somewhat "connected" in the past, I have been in a bit of a bind ever since a door to my creative/imaginative self closed in my mind around 20 or 21 years old. Hoping you can help me shed some light on this issue, as I feel certain of my purpose in life these days and I am needing to connect to the Source to make it happen! Thanks for the thread.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

He said he is the "truth and the light". You come to Father through truth and light. Honor the truth. Truth always conquers error. When you do the right things, you are living proof of truth. When you make mistakes, you are still living proof of truth when you come to the realization and acknowledge error.

Ok, I'll say it again. I am looking for responses in reference to scripture. So what you're saying is that you still go to the Father through truth and light, which is Jesus?

What about John's words, John 3:16, though not said by Jesus:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting.

So again, can you get to heaven/have everlasting life/not go to hell without ever hearing about who Jesus was?

Please note I will probably not respond in the future to responses without substance to backup their opinion/feeling.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

The mad arab, abdul hazred?
edit on 14-11-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

Ok, I'll say it again. I am looking for responses in reference to scripture. So what you're saying is that you still go to the Father through truth and light, which is Jesus?

What about John's words, John 3:16, though not said by Jesus:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting.

So again, can you get to heaven/have everlasting life/not go to hell without ever hearing about who Jesus was?

Please note I will probably not respond in the future to responses without substance to backup their opinion/feeling.

If you truly "love" someone, would you judge them to an eternity of torment for something they did or didnt do when they had no knowledge? Stop looking for "scripture" thats so specific to what you ask. There are tons of scriptures that tell how "Father" is. So if he is love, then why would he not allow someone into heaven just because they never heard about Jesus? Of course you can still get into heaven. You seem familiar enough with the scriptures to substantiate this yourself.

Read the scripture you wrote. He didnt say, "whosoever doesnt hear about the son and believe in him, Im not letting into heaven". Father gave you a brain. Stop being insecure and worried about things like that since clearly you have heard about the son and obviously believe.

If you are full of love, would you judge someone harshly because of their ignorance? He said he made us in his image and that we are him. So there is your scripture. If you know in your heart that being full of love, you would not cast someone away for not acknowledging something they didnt even know, then Father also doesnt do that. He made you like him in all things regarding love. We are love=)

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join