It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave the Body to Get Answers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thisme60

if you ask anyone, then you will let them either teel you the truth or parasite your thoughts!

you know the truth about your soul! you always had. You just need to listen to yourself and trust yourself a lot more then trusting others! (on that fact, don'T trust me!)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

Originally posted by jhill76

Originally posted by thisme60
Great thread. You are giving answers that are in line with how I feel about the universe. So I thought We wrote the script to come here, and chose certain lessons to learn. Is this wrong? Also as far as other humans in the universe, are there other non human intelligent entity's. Thank you for your time.

Yes that would be true. We decide more of what is needed to learn and our path. We are just trying to understand why we made those choices. Non human, yes.

Would it be possible to live as your own spirit outside of the cycles, traversing all of God's creations and enjoying life as an observer?

that's what we are already doing!

it's funny i bet people can tell me more about god then themselves! Who cares about GOD Will! You should care about your own will! it is all that matters.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Thank you so much!
Your service to others is both welcomed and rare.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisme60
reply to post by jhill76

Thank you for your quick response. 1 more question, Do we "our own soul" Judge our life here on earth? It would seem to me with no human emotion to deal with I would be the best critic of how I followed my script.

You are constantly doing this everyday, more than you think. Most of the time, it is done at night. The paths is always being reworked and rewritten based on performance, if that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

Would it be possible to live as your own spirit outside of the cycles, traversing all of God's creations and enjoying life as an observer?

This is possible, if you mean not take on a physical body, and just observe everything as it stands now. But, you will just observe, and won't have access to why things happens, decisions, and compartmentalized information.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm really enjoying this thread. It's a topic that I've taken a great interest in within the past year.
I've been able to leave my body once, but only for a short while before the fear set in.
I'm definitely looking forward to trying again, hopefully for longer periods. Focusing on the apple is something I'll try next to see if I have better luck.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Can anyone confirm the legitimacy of this process by going through the steps the OP provided?
If so, I am highly interested in reading of your experiences.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

I'll answer what has already been answered when I have asked before, the other questions, I will ask later.

2. When asked what the greatest commandment is, Jesus replied, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul." If Jesus is God, and if this is the greatest commandment, why didn't He add it to the ten commandments back in the Old Testament?

Jesus is not God. God and Jesus are two separate entities. Before even Jesus existed there was only Father/Mother.

As you know, I have been keeping track of what you say about the nature of Jesus Christ and everything else, and you have admitted that Jesus is God in the flesh. If my memory is correct, you further explicated on this issue by stating that Jesus's spirit was not created like mankind's spirit, but Jesus's spirit is one of God's spirit, thus Jesus Christ being the only begotten Son of God and therefore God in the flesh. If my memory is wrong, please correct me.

I do agree with you about the separate entities and wanted to further explicate on the nature of Christ for clarity issues.
edit on 16-10-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
When dreaming is it possible to leave the body? Specifically, I am wondering if it is possible that you can go into alternate reality / dimensions. Many of my dreams are very lucid, sometimes to a point where I have almost lived a split life when I dream and when I awake. I am curious if one can live 2 lives in a way, visiting their alternate self in another reality. I have had countless dreams that continue where I last left off, in a region that I could probably map out by now.

Just wondering about this, because my mind is very very active and when I manage to fall asleep I dream most every night. I have had countless "crazy" dreams that I can remember well.

And speaking of dreams... is deja vu a dream that you had but forget? I am leaning to believe that deja vu comes from dreams that are forgotten, because of my experiences and then remembering the dream I had deja vu from.

Thanks again! =)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

7. What key knowledge would you say is being hidden from the average person that everyone should know?

That there is more out there behind the scenes. We are not here alone so to speak. Once that door is open, the rest will follow.

Who/what are the shadows?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I have a personal question about this. I have had OBEs but haven't in a while. I want to get in touch with God, the true one. First of all, I am on methadone, a pain medication, and I wondering if this blocks messages from god since I may be under an influence of a man made chemical... or if I smoke marijuana will that hamper my experiences? The marijuana seems to open my eyes and help me see feel true love... even gods love. Or am I sinning in Father's eyes and heart? What are your thoughts about this... or can/will you ask Father this for me? Your help is greatly needed and much appreciated. Thank you for your time in advance and also thank you for such an awesome post! I love it and it truly touches me!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I originally posted another message here, but I figured out the answer so Im changing it lol. This is a great thread, I've enjoyed reading it and seeing all of the posts.
edit on 19-10-2012 by Jameliel because: found answer

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

As you know, I have been keeping track of what you say about the nature of Jesus Christ and everything else, and you have admitted that Jesus is God in the flesh. If my memory is correct, you further explicated on this issue by stating that Jesus's spirit was not created like mankind's spirit, but Jesus's spirit is one of God's spirit, thus Jesus Christ being the only begotten Son of God and therefore God in the flesh. If my memory is wrong, please correct me.

His vessel held himself, as the controlling part of the human body, and Gods spirit acting as his soul. As anyone from above does not have a soul, that is deemed only for man to have a soul.

So, when two are joined as Brother and Father was in the flesh, they are deemed as one while here.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

When dreaming is it possible to leave the body? Specifically, I am wondering if it is possible that you can go into alternate reality / dimensions.

Yes, many leave this way. Some have already left, and they see it as dreaming.

Many of my dreams are very lucid, sometimes to a point where I have almost lived a split life when I dream and when I awake. I am curious if one can live 2 lives in a way, visiting their alternate self in another reality. I have had countless dreams that continue where I last left off, in a region that I could probably map out by now.

It is possible, you are taken to the other places not of Earth, but where the others are. I will have to confirm this, can you private message me and remind me, as I have been fielding many private messages.

And speaking of dreams... is deja vu a dream that you had but forget? I am leaning to believe that deja vu comes from dreams that are forgotten, because of my experiences and then remembering the dream I had deja vu from.

It can be. Deja vu is more of two things. You are given beforehand, and you end up seeing it happen in the physical. Or, a rewind is placed on an event, and you need to relive said event because you didn't do something, or something needed to be done, or very rare, something bad happened to you, and it was not of your time yet.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by deadruby2006

Who/what are the shadows?

These are spirits. They can be from above, below, or out of man. Remove the blocks, and you will see them in their true form.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveThruLove

or if I smoke marijuana will that hamper my experiences?

My answer is not for or against the use of this, so others reading this, do not take it as an absolute answer. But, I will say, many use many different methods to go past the blocks of the human mind to experience the unseen.

Or am I sinning in Father's eyes and heart?

If anyone understands you, it will be Father. It is all about the intent of a sin. Man will condemn you quicker than Father will in regards to sin. But, that is not an excuse to indulge in sin. It is a process, and if you take the steps to mitigate and eventually remove said sin, he will see this and bless.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
cant remember much he called me by name and i asked are you god to which he said my name is a'rab, im not 100% sure but i think i asked 'why am i here' but thats as much as i remember.

I will go and speak to him, and see what else took place and why you didn't stay and speak further. I will private message you on that.

have you found anything out yet.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Jhill76,

I sent you a PM, can you let me know if you received it?

Also I have always wondered about suicide. If someone kills them-self, then what happens to them? Is it a deal breaker to go to a better place?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameliel

I sent you a PM, can you let me know if you received it?

Yes, I have many I am replying to, I will respond later this evening.

Also I have always wondered about suicide. If someone kills them-self, then what happens to them? Is it a deal breaker to go to a better place?

It has to be granted, this is why so many are unsuccessful. But, if it is granted, then you will just sit until judgement instead of going straight to above. It is not looked upon in a good light to leave before you are complete here.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

cant remember much he called me by name and i asked are you god to which he said my name is a'rab, im not 100% sure but i think i asked 'why am i here' but thats as much as i remember.

I will go and speak to him, and see what else took place and why you didn't stay and speak further. I will private message you on that.

have you found anything out yet.

Your vessel (body) heard a noise, and you came back into.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join