It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave the Body to Get Answers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 0R10N

Do you remember your past lives once you're being debriefed?

No, not until the end, will you be allowed to open your book and look into it. Because, if you are able to make it back home, then you could potentially see information that others are not ready for.

What dictates whether or not you have a choice on where you're placed for the next life?

Depends on how much you have learned, and how well you put those ideals into action, among other variables set forth by Father.

Did that tunnel with the soldiers in my dream have an significance to you?

For that answer, I will need to look into the books, remind me via private message.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Neat thread Jhill. I don't often follow these threads, although I believe in the Central Creator figure, and I have contacted that figure a few times, although they were never as tame and mundane as your experiences. I've been extremely blessed in my life and also extremely challenged. Personally I don't believe in the "dark" or "fallen" or evil side of things. My spiritual experiences have been somewhat dark, even frightening from time to time, but I always felt as if it was my own doing, or my own interpretation, and the Creator was still in control and there was never any malice or ill will or evil intention. In fact, the Creator even relayed that message to me. We are all getting exactly what we "asked for" or what our spirits "needed." For me, I can harness this randomly during times of extreme emotion, but I cannot yet do it during calm meditation. (I've only barely tried to do it that way.) I drew a picture once when I was a teenager, and it was a picture of how I feel walking around, with static electricity, chaos, surrounding me, but then at key moments I can harness that chaotic energy like a lightning bolt. It can be a direct connection to the Creator, or it can have a devastating impact on another person here, or it can be frightenly wasted, but the potential is always there and must be respected.

I agree with you and a few of the others about the "answers." When we receive answers, they are never in word form, not even movie form, they are just knowledge. Knowledge we didn't previously have and we don't know where it came from. Almost like our own idea, but it often contradicts our previous ideas and somehow it is very clear that it isn't our own imagination or internal thought, but it was placed there intentionally at that very moment. Often the answers come while I'm still trying to formulate the question and it causes me to pause and rethink what I was planning to ask. Often times this happens so fast in rapid-fire series that it takes me several minutes to recount the conversation and put everything together in the proper order to make sense of it.

I've never seen the white table, or the city, but somehow I've been aware of the city's existence. I've only seen thick, substantive darkness that has a texture even here on Earth. I've seen auras during these times, and I've been able to peer into or through people for very brief moments. It isn't a psychic connection, it is deeper like I can see who has a soul and who does not. It is a very rare occurence, and frightening, and I always feel as if there is a purpose to it.

I'm rambling. I only intended to say "GREAT THREAD!" I may try to meditate more often and see if I can have some calmer experiences with my connection.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Man, you guys are crazy. Everyone seeks these theories of spirituality that are as complicated as they make them.

"Its mother energy intertwined wiht father energy channeled by beings called vohrstort who are the henchmen of god and only true spiritual people can communicate with themin this manner." Blablabla

You people don't see the perfection of the world as you see it so you invent this stuff. The truth is super simple and everyone can experience it. Just sit still and watch the breath. The christian nuns and monks do it and so do the hindus, buddhist and zen masters.

This bull# will cloud your mind.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Philippines

1. Is there a Christian biblical "hell"?

I will try to explain, because many people have different meanings of hell. Satan as many call him, does not reside in hell, nor on this Earth. He resides below. There is above, the center, and below. Earth is situated in the center. But, there is a place reserved for him, that many call hell, but it currently sits empty, it's location is in heaven.

2. If 1 is true, then do people who have never heard of Jesus Christ when they die go to hell?

This is not true. If their spirit didn't make a choice, they just go sit in a suspended state until the end.

5. Is life on Earth used primarily as a learning tool? If so, for what purpose? If not, then what is the simple meaning of life? =)

Correct. I can not reveal the purpose, as you must learn of that answer on your own. Once you do, everything will become clear.

Thanks for your fast reply =) Everything as far as what I perceive as my "path" on life seems clear, but I can't be certain, though it "feels" right.

I am still a bit hung up on the whole Jesus thing. I grew up and considered myself a strong Christian until seeing the blatant corruption of organized religions of most every kind. Where I live now I see how "Christians" came to conquest nations for their resources, including its people, under religion. The idea of land ownership was brought here by the church.

So my question about people who have never heard of Jesus is asked because it is not anywhere directly in scripture. Jesus didn't say "if you didn't hear of me, you will be judged differently" - because then there would be no point to try and proselytize people. I still don't understand why there is no mention of this in the bible, except to make people think that they HAVE to try and convert people to Christianity or else they will go to hell. If this is the case, is this really a fair God? The bible makes it clear you have one life, correct?

Also, if God is everything, then doesn't that mean he is heaven and hell and earth and everything else? If people go to heaven or hell is that only for a certain duration of "time", or is it permanent after death on Earth? What determines your destination?

Edit: Again, thanks for your time to read and hopefully respond =)

edit on 16-10-2012 by Philippines because: Forgot to add thanks!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I am still a bit hung up on the whole Jesus thing. I grew up and considered myself a strong Christian until seeing the blatant corruption of organized religions of most every kind. Where I live now I see how "Christians" came to conquest nations for their resources, including its people, under religion. The idea of land ownership was brought here by the church.

Brother is very real. But, what is taught about him is highly skewed. What is written in the bible in red, are indeed his words.

So my question about people who have never heard of Jesus is asked because it is not anywhere directly in scripture. Jesus didn't say "if you didn't hear of me, you will be judged differently" - because then there would be no point to try and proselytize people.

That is true. You will not be judged differently. You will be judged on your life. There are many paths to God. Christians will say the Muslims are wrong and vise versa. But, if they were taken above, they will see Father hears all, who call upon him, whichever name that they may use.

The bible makes it clear you have one life, correct?

Correct. Each cycle, will have it's own version of the bible. So, when it was written, it is appointed for once man to die, then judgement, that is talking about this cycle. As you only get once chance to come here in the physical, during each cycle.

Also, if God is everything, then doesn't that mean he is heaven and hell and earth and everything else?

Father is everywhere, slight difference. He has more control and knowledge than others think. But, he allows things to happens so that others may learn.

If people go to heaven or hell is that only for a certain duration of "time", or is it permanent after death on Earth?

You are making me tread on the line here. I will have to private message you on this one.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Many things are controlled behind the scenes, but it has a sense of normalcy, so things seem normal to the casual eye.

Ah another clue.. heh heh. Even in history, some things seem predestined to occur.

Now it could be simple coincidence, but i speak of convenient natural disasters and so on.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

Now it could be simple coincidence, but i speak of convenient natural disasters and so on.

Yes. Father wanted me in a specific location one time, so I can see him unleash a bad storm up north. This past summer, when all the power was knocked out for days across the midwest, he showed many a warning. Many needed to become humble again. The storm came without warning, there are many threads on ATS here about it.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

when op said to let go. well he lied! because he still Griped himself on the GOD /Jesus beleif! So what he did is actually sent a clear message outthere that if you want to subdue him all you have to do is to claim to be GOD or jesus!

oh and go ahead, Throw yourself in the light! the siren song of lilith! why does the light pull you up? because it's a tractor beam!

heaven if you wish to call it such, is inside yourself! not outside of the body! the beleif in the soul is one of the traps that get stuck on reincarnation processes! Why you don't remember your past life? because if you did then you would not be easly manipulated by religions! In paradise, (not heaven) they torture your soul to the point of weakening your spirit. then they format it and send it back! whoever is doing this is feeding of all trapped emotions you absorbed and experiance throught your life! Earth a soul farm! but that can change, once you connect back to your inner being! your true self! and you won't be a easyly manipulated by the tractor beam Joyful sound! (yes a sound that makes you feel joyful) (a siren song!) It's easier to attract people to you if your a deceiver then by being a straight out demon!**

both Fear and love can make you weak and strong at the same time!

Extreme fear makes you give up the fight! Extreme love makes you stupid in the point of trusting everyone! Ballance is very important! Everybody got different level of ballance. Find yours and don't even let god tell you what is wrong or right! Leave that parasite out of your thoughts, it feeds on your thoughts!

Trust your instinct, gut feeling, Be your thoughts, don't pay too much attention to what you perceive it can lie to you and make you lose control of your thoughts!

**on that note: God use Lucifer,satan,EA,EL,BAAL,Enki as his Boogeyman to induce fear in his non fallowers so that they fallow GOD! yeah, Satan is the terrorist!
Well put it this way! Satan is Santa.
and according to myths, Santa is god! oups! So God is satan? Go left / go right. it doesn't matter it leads to the same place! it leads to GOD the Great Omega Destroyer!

We are called the ballance for a reason! We have the POWER to shift the BALLANC of POWER in the universe SIMPLY with our THOUGHTS! God FEARS us, that's why he want to parasite our thoughts!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by fight back

So what he did is actually sent a clear message outthere that if you want to subdue him all you have to do is to claim to be GOD or jesus!

Can you quote me saying this?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

you beleive in god and jesus, do you? what you experiance outside the body is twisted by beleifs!

even thought as you let go you mention the father and jesus!

Know that outside energies can read and infiltrate your thoguths patterns at anytime during your material life experiance! (this type of infiltration is used to know how to subdue someone).

Somebody that does not beleive in god will see entites taking shape to what they beleive in!

We are in prison here on Earth! We are the one in custody, being watched!

and no you didn't say it in your post! but what you beleive in, if strong enough SEND A CLEAR MESSAGE to outside entites!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well since you're here I'll keep the discussion going =D

To get this right in my mind, Brother (Jesus under whatever name), is only one of the paths to heaven, where God can choose to show himself. You are judged to go to heaven or hell based on your life, and (now speculating
will remain in heaven/hell depending on individual circumstance until its time to move on.

The reason I am asking is to know if it really all matters or not. What's the point of trying to live a "good" life if in the end nothing matters. I'm not saying it applies to me personally, but there must be some karma involved somehow.

Some more questions yet again =)

1. Are we nearing the end of the cycle now? Will there be another cycle any "time" after this one?

2. Do you have a choice on when you want to be born into the cycle? For example, before being "born" on Earth as a baby, can you choose the year or general time you want to live your 1 life?

3. Do people have previous lives in previous cycles that come back in future cycles? Do they have their own versions of heaven and hell that they reside in (like the question before)

4. If you have heard of Brother, then does that mean that is your only salvation?

5. Are new souls created or are they old souls coming back toward the end of a cycle?

6. Does a "soul" last forever?

7. What key knowledge would you say is being hidden from the average person that everyone should know?

Thanks again for entertaining my questions, I am really enjoying this and would love to explore more and try to find the table.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Scared? Lol, I'm not scared at all. I know I will die, so I will enjoy while I live and try to learn something every day, objectively.

I'm just asking questions here =)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines
Well since you're here I'll keep the discussion going =D

To get this right in my mind, Brother (Jesus under whatever name), is only one of the paths to heaven, where God can choose to show himself. You are judged to go to heaven or hell based on your life, and (now speculating
will remain in heaven/hell depending on individual circumstance until its time to move on.

The reason I am asking is to know if it really all matters or not. What's the point of trying to live a "good" life if in the end nothing matters. I'm not saying it applies to me personally, but there must be some karma involved somehow.

Some more questions yet again =)

1. Are we nearing the end of the cycle now? Will there be another cycle any "time" after this one?

2. Do you have a choice on when you want to be born into the cycle? For example, before being "born" on Earth as a baby, can you choose the year or general time you want to live your 1 life?

3. Do people have previous lives in previous cycles that come back in future cycles? Do they have their own versions of heaven and hell that they reside in (like the question before)

4. If you have heard of Brother, then does that mean that is your only salvation?

5. Are new souls created or are they old souls coming back toward the end of a cycle?

7. What key knowledge would you say is being hidden from the average person that everyone should know?

Thanks again for entertaining my questions, I am really enjoying this and would love to explore more and try to find the table.

there is only you! Right now, not yesterday or tomorow! there is no begening or end of cycles! this is just THOUGHTS INDUCTION. This one of the methods to parasite the thoughts of others!

Once a thoughts is parasited it will go on the EGO and eventually end up in BELEIFS! If you know how to override your beleifs mechanism then parasite are effectless on your thoughts!

what i mean by thought induction is that the simple idea of End of cycle, induce the idea of TIME and time induce the idea of Birth and Death, Then to keep going this induce Fear.

The Ego can get in the way sometime but if you know how to use it! You would not want to get rid of this powerful tool! Being able to shift your personality depeing on your state of mind is a very powerful tool to Take advantage of parasite thoughts and either feed on them or just killing the parasite!

Any emotions you feeds your Ego, your EGO will output 4 times what you put in!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Scared? Lol, I'm not scared at all. I know I will die, so I will enjoy while I live and try to learn something every day, objectively.

I'm just asking questions here =)

where did i say you were scared? ive looked at my post and could not find it! please enlight me?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

To get this right in my mind, Brother (Jesus under whatever name), is only one of the paths to heaven, where God can choose to show himself. You are judged to go to heaven or hell based on your life, and (now speculating will remain in heaven/hell depending on individual circumstance until its time to move on.

In a way, but that is still not an absolute answer. When Brother was here, his message was simple. Love thy neighbor, and do good to others. He never said you must be a Christian in order to make it to heaven. This was brought on by many others. But, above he and here, he is Lord over all. But, God is the one you need to adhere to and worship, if that makes sense.

It surely does matter. If you don't live a good life, there are consequences. I will explain that further in private message.

I am not allowed to give out times, it is more of a when anyway, as that time has been changed many times by Father. I am also not allowed to speak on that second question, that is privileged information. Information is compartmentalized above.

Some are placed here like that, but not out of man, these would be angels as others call them. They are the only ones whom can be placed here like that.

Yes to the first question. Second question will need to be addressed in private message.

No, not at all. As long as you follow his blueprint that he left behind, and believe in God, you are fine.

All souls have been created that will be created. There are certain souls, the really bad ones, reserved towards the end.

In a way. If it is deemed necessary to destroy a soul, it will have to be duplicated and made new again, and the old one is destroyed.

That there is more out there behind the scenes. We are not here alone so to speak. Once that door is open, the rest will follow.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fight back

there is only you! Right now, not yesterday or tomorow! there is no begening or end of cycles! this is just THOUGHTS INDUCTION. This one of the methods to parasite the thoughts of others!

Once a thoughts is parasited it will go on the EGO and eventually end up in BELEIFS! If you know how to override your beleifs mechanism then parasite are effectless on your thoughts!

what i mean by thought induction is that the simple idea of End of cycle, induce the idea of TIME and time induce the idea of Birth and Death, Then to keep going this induce Fear.

The Ego can get in the way sometime but if you know how to use it! You would not want to get rid of this powerful tool! Being able to shift your personality depeing on your state of mind is a very powerful tool to Take advantage of parasite thoughts and either feed on them or just killing the parasite!

Any emotions you feeds your Ego, your EGO will output 4 times what you put in!

Agreed, I think, it took me a couple of read throughs to figure that out. Only me, what I have on this Earth right now for however long I have. I know I will die and I'm not scared of that. However I am also open to any new knowledge that may help me understand this life better and what it's all about. I'm the type of person that likes to know how things work.

Because it's only now and here, if what the OP says works then it seems to me that there may be something more going on here.

Question question question... that's all. Try it sometime =)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by jhill76

Then you can start asking your questions, and get your answers. If you are taken all the way above, then request that you can speak to Father.

what if, i meet with mother ?

Father overrides Mother, I would suggest speaking to him. That's like me telling you to ask for Micheal or Gabriel, but Father will still override them, and can provide you with more up to date accurate information.

Mother just lets Father THINK he has the final say

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Question question question... that's all. Try it sometime =)

i question everything! Even myself!

here is what i discovered simply by talking to myself and pondering,wondering,questioning,(see-king)!

Decibel phoneticaly resemble to TCIBIEL.

Think (bring the ideas to you, from the non-material universe)
Create (mix different thoguths together and give them a common goal)
Imagine (IMAGE-in, Give a physical final look on your idea, a diseign)
Beleive (Make it work in your mind, give it a purpose of being, Feeds it with your motives.)
Inspire (FEEL IT, make it as real as you feel it! To trancend the feeling to become PERCEIVED, AKA: the drawing board, blueprint)
Experiance ( Self explainatory)
Learn (L-EARN, L- Logic / Earn. What you learn becomes part of your LOGIC and now becomes possible! Logic is always the last step in creation, otherwise you limit your imagination to what you already know!)
Think again!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

To get this right in my mind, Brother (Jesus under whatever name), is only one of the paths to heaven, where God can choose to show himself. You are judged to go to heaven or hell based on your life, and (now speculating will remain in heaven/hell depending on individual circumstance until its time to move on.

In a way, but that is still not an absolute answer. When Brother was here, his message was simple. Love thy neighbor, and do good to others. He never said you must be a Christian in order to make it to heaven. This was brought on by many others. But, above he and here, he is Lord over all. But, God is the one you need to adhere to and worship, if that makes sense.

It makes perfect sense to me, I don't think Brother (Jesus under whatever name) was praying to himself, nor wanted to be prayed to.

So, two more questions and the first one is on food. Everything is ok to eat? Are there foods that are better than others?

Second, how strong is the power of the mind? Is quantum physics real and we are living in a fractal universe? Can a collective consciousness really have the power to do amazing things on Earth?

Thanks again for your responses and time, I look forward to the private messages. =)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Then I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you're talking about.

Please, can you explain your side further in more easy to follow points about whats going on here?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join