It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave the Body to Get Answers

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameliel
Yes I know this. In as much as he lied about replying to me, I sense deception. A tree's fruits show what kind of tree it is=)

I have since replied to you, my outbox shows you have not read it as of yet.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I am going to check now. You're a couple months behind schedule aren't you? Are you spending more time out of body than in it?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

I am going to check now. You're a couple months behind schedule aren't you? Are you spending more time out of body than in it?

Tasks take priority over all, I come here as I can.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

reply to post by jhill76

Tasks take priority over all, I come here as I can.

I replied to your PM. Hope too many tasks don't prevent you from replying faster this time

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Jhill, I attempted to private message you a few hours ago and was returned with a user permission block. apparently I can only private message staff. None the less I have a few questions that I'd like to ask in regards to some of the things mentioned in this thread. Although it appears you can private message others. A request of a different means of communication, if you wouldn't mind that. Please?

To the thread itself, rather than disregarding it;
I see a lot of things in here that have many different words or terms defining the same thing. Religions speak of many different things but a lot of them speak of the same sorts of things but in different explanations,
it's nice to see that overtime we're realizing that a lot of the history spoken off throughout the ages of more metaphysical aspects are starting to pop up and show the far bigger picture that influences the dynamics of our realities.
edit on 7-1-2013 by SobaniExile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SobaniExile
Jhill, I attempted to private message you a few hours ago and was returned with a user permission block. apparently I can only private message staff. None the less I have a few questions that I'd like to ask in regards to some of the things mentioned in this thread. Although it appears you can private message others. A request of a different means of communication, if you wouldn't mind that. Please?

To the thread itself, rather than disregarding it;
I see a lot of things in here that have many different words or terms defining the same thing. Religions speak of many different things but a lot of them speak of the same sorts of things but in different explanations,
it's nice to see that overtime we're realizing that a lot of the history spoken off throughout the ages of more metaphysical aspects are starting to pop up and show the far bigger picture that influences the dynamics of our realities.
edit on 7-1-2013 by SobaniExile because: (no reason given)

Don't waste your time. As you can see, I previously wrote to him and corresponded for awhile. Others on here can tell you his ways. His ways are not those of truth and transparency, but rather of confusion and denial. Its a pity since he has read and retained much wisdom as is obvious from some of his posts. His opportunity to be a true blessing to many, is instead tainted by his ego and desire to be recognized as someone with knowledge/power. Pray for him in your own way.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SobaniExile

Religions speak of many different things but a lot of them speak of the same sorts of things but in different explanations

Yes, this is of truth, if one can see from the outside in as far as religion, you can see they all share similar truths, just different in its details.

I will pm you, you should be able to read of the message.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
reply to post by jhill76

What if a soul choose not to be able to perform this action prior to incarnating in this life time?

I meditate 3-4 times a week and for long periods of time and the only thing I have been able to accomplish is a floating feeling, tingly skin and inner joy but I never seen anything or left my body?????

I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!

Adam and Eve.
The serpent told her that eating the "fruit" would offer certain things. Her desires for those things became so strong that she perceived/sensed them to be so. She "saw" that it was pleasant. She "saw" that it could make her wise. To the extent that she believed the serpent's lie (that they would not die) as truth. The lesson is this: real Truth (Thou shalt die in the day that you eat of it) is disregarded because of the power of our senses to deceive us into believing a lie (thou shalt NOT die) as truth.

Meditation promises to lead us to "divinity within", to realise that we are "gods". That thought becomes so desirable to people that they actively seek to engage in the behaviour. What happens then is this; meditators will come to start experiencing things through their senses and it will lead them to erroneously conclude that the promises of meditation were truth. It was a lie to begin with, but because of the experiences, we use those experiences to "prove" the lie as truth. Similarly, those with a strong affinity for extraterrestrials, will use their experiences as "proof" that extraterrestrials exist. It means nothing that the presupposition is an untruth, because their experiences through their senses will do nothing but confirm the existence of aliens. As humans, we all do this at times. Evolutionists, for example, do it all the time - they prove evolution with the theory of evolution.

Scripture clearly tells us that we are separated from the Creator, and therefore are in need of salvation. That is truth - straight from Our God in Heaven. The author of this thread throws around the word Father and the 'test question' (Did Jesus come in the flesh) but does not understand the meaning of that question nor what things must evidence a truthful response to that question. In which case, casual readers of this thread are sucking in erroneous information. The entire point of threads like these are to get you ramped up to 'experience' through your senses what he/she does. Just like Eve you are desiring what the serpent promised. Guess what happens if you do partake of the "fruit" that he/she is trying to get you to eat? Your 'experiences' through your senses will erroneously conclude the lies as truth.

Faith is a gift of God. He alone grants that mercy, and therefore belief only comes through Him. Jesus said blessed are those who believe without seeing. The OP is stating the exact opposite - just as the serpent, appealing to your desires so that you will be encouraged to experience what they do, and in turn, those experiences will seemingly confirm the 'truthfulness' of his/her statements. Does it matter to you whether or not his/her statements are truths or untruths? If not, scripture states categorically that you will fall for the serpent's deceptions. If on the other hand, you value truth highly, you will seek the one who said he was The Truth, and learn to love the Truth.

Please understand how much your post shows your desire. That desire is already leading you to partake of the fruit from the wrong tree. That fruit will convince you of your "god hood", and once you sit in the temple (body) of God, proclaiming to be god, you are an enemy of your Creator. The experiences that will come upon you will be used by your mind to convince you that a lie is truth. Is this what you want? Is this acceptable to you? If not, there sits in the highest Heaven your true Creator awaiting your heartfelt prayer to know the truth and to love the truth. He awaits your repentance of evil.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

the easiest way to describe this would be to die. to consciously make urself reserved of this reality and give up the body. like trying to leave earth behind and give up ur body.. or give up the ghost. i have not been to the table.. and honestly i have not gone to see big honcho yet. i have however been to the astral, heavenly and afterlife dimensions. however i understand a great deal of the biology behind it. see my profile and posts from the metaphysics section.

the myths of the 7 chakras werent myths after all.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
One thing that always concerns me when people start talking about their consciousness leaving their body is what consciousness might enter while they are absence? Nature abhors a vacuum. Something to think about when considering this type of thing.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by exitusstatuquo
One thing that always concerns me when people start talking about their consciousness leaving their body is what consciousness might enter while they are absence? Nature abhors a vacuum. Something to think about when considering this type of thing.

I will be sure to think about this before the next time I go to sleep and become a magical salamander that collects crystalline dragonfly shaped lollipops.

I'm sorry but I'm sick of this superstition. What enters when your consciousness leaves? It's called your *sub-conscious* and if it wasn't a perfectly natural state, the body wouldn't be able to do it so easily every single night.

As for getting answers, interesting things come across in the "in-between" in OBE and in dream content... yet it often means nothing at all. So how do you tell the difference? Well, by using using your BRAIN... like you have to do with *every* *thing* *else*

I, personally, am much more likely to become possessed by bad energies when I am around other annoying people who generate and feed off of them... because THAT is where they come from... Others!
edit on 14-1-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I had so many out of body experiences and met with so many so called 'guides' only to discover they participated in railroading me from the truth. It isn't what you think because reality is comprised of world's within worlds of competing entities whom all serve their own agenda and not the truth. They are themselves stranded and relegated to their own quarantine as per our Fall in darkness.

You will not find the truth that way and if so you would never have found yourself on planet earth in the flesh.

Why is the truth of your soul needing to be saved the one thing you are not seeing, considering how lost you and everyone in the world are? So you would rather leave your body which is what you have been assigned to and speak with 'what ever' is out there in forms and disguises without truly questioning or understanding what it is you are actually speaking to?

This sounds more like what you want to believe than what truly is. Deceptions are the name of the game in this world in and out of body.

edit on 14-1-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by jhill76

I had so many out of body experiences and met with so many so called 'guides' only to discover they participated in railroading me from the truth. It isn't what you think because reality is comprised of world's within worlds of competing entities whom all serve their own agenda and not the truth. They are themselves stranded and relegated to their own quarantine as per our Fall in darkness.

You will not find the truth that way and if so you would never have found yourself on planet earth in the flesh.

Why is the truth of your soul needing to be saved the one thing you are not seeing, considering how lost you and everyone in the world are? So you would rather leave your body which is what you have been assigned to and speak with 'what ever' is out there in forms and disguises without truly questioning or understanding what it is you are actually speaking to?

Those who question it are the one's who notice it. those who don't pretend it doesn't exist and that their reality is the ONLY reality. That's pretty vain.

Furthermore, who are you to demonize anothers spiritual beliefs? That in itself is the spread of bad tiding and ill will toward another. It's borderline slanderous, is targeting a certain subject and is attempting to generate superstition... much like the one's that lead to the inquisition and witch burning.

Do not bother trying to inform me of deviations when your mission here seems to be particularly caustic, veiled with the talk of salvation. If you are religious as I assume that you are trying to insinuate, you'll know that the saviors were not human. As the bible states, mankind are merely the seeds, the world is the field, the angels of a "different flesh" are the reapers of the first fruits of the new order.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I am one of many who have had much experience in this realm and am trying to warn people of the deceptions. If people want to go that route and experience for themselves that is for them but I have every right to divulge my own discoveries. Take it or leave it because we all are free to do so.

If I would have had someone to warn me it would have been greatly appreciated and I would have at least considered far more than just being blindly lead and toyed with in what could have lead to the ruin of my soul. We are meant to stay rooted in the truth via our flesh upon this world.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I am one of many who have had much experience in this realm and am trying to warn people of the deceptions. If people want to go that route and experience for themselves that is for them but I have every right to divulge my own discoveries. Take it or leave it because we all are free to do so.

If I would have had someone to warn me it would have been greatly appreciated and I would have at least considered far more than just being blindly lead and toyed with.

And what details have you given on those experiences? When you give those details, then perhaps you will be letting others make up their own mind. From what I can see from your post, you are just glossing over your experience credentials and telling people what conclusion they should have.

In my opinion you have LOST your credentials when you speak of all entities the same way. Just like people, there may be good and there may be bad... but you try to speak as though you have personally hand checked them all. I know this is impossible. An insightful person would first consider this before making a conclusive statement about the entire spiritual realm... but you jumped right to the campaign, didn't you?

You don't fool me at all. A person who talks of salvation of souls knowing this is a religious concept... but so is THE HOLY GHOST, The comforter, the angels and the Deities that your eyes cannot see.

Do you actually think you're fooling me by insinuating a spiritual orientation? I tend to think you have no concept of it... as a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure that you are simply trying to spread doubt in the general words of others by scaring people into believing that if they listen to those people no matter how many answers they actually do have... there souls will be lost if they even consider it.

That is a very signature type of maliciousness and I recognize it well.

At what point do people like you invest your time into something more constructive?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

This is true in a sense, because most dont know whom they speak to. But, if you go all the way up there is no deception, but many are not allowed all the way above if they are on the fence if that makes sense.

On common ground where most are, there is good, bad, and neutral ones.
edit on 14-1-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

It is a warning in love just as I would have appreciated having received such a warning instead of the many years into countless experiences derailing me in the great attempt of trying to mislead me from the one great truth of my soul. I would think that every ear would want to heed such a warning.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Egyptia

This is true in a sense, because most dont know whom they speak to. But, if you go all the way up there is no deception, but many are not allowed all the way above if they are on the fence if that makes sense.

On common ground where most are, there is good, bad, and neutral ones.
edit on 14-1-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

I believe this is true if by on the fence you mean how you live your life and your own principles and morality. In other words, you can't be a liar no matter how much you speak fondly of God... even little lies that you think are supposed to achieve something positive because it is against the foundation of truth. A person can do good all they want but if it's just to have a good reputation so they can exalt their career, it's based on nothing.

Its the same with these so called necessary evils in our world of politics. Idiots in office think they are paving the way to some better, modern world by sacrifice of other societies... but you cannot ride the fence. War is bad, true justice does not excuse innocent casualties of war. One may be a good person their whole life in their OWN easy social settings but if they are not willing to accept the punishment of God and humility that may be coming to them for excusing injustice because it just seems to impossible to build the true dream of peace.... then they simply do not get it.

You're right... there is no room for fence riding. There is no room for being "lukewarm"

Yes, people can be lead astray by false entities... so is this an excuse to shun the very message of comfort, compassion and love that could very much be a part of the unseen spiritual realm that blinded eyes simply overlook??? while having the audacity to promote ones self as a warrior for God... When Jesus himself verbally separated himself from this so called real world of humans.

I'm done. I'm just going to sit here and shake my head a few times as I begin to ignore what I've read in other posts. It doesn't matter what some people will say after this, my mind is made up concerning the "credentials" of some.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Yes, as in living your life.

I agree with the rest of your post as well. There are many good messages and guidance that can be given in the unseen, not all is evil.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

It is a warning in love just as I would have appreciated having received such a warning instead of the many years into countless experiences derailing me in the great attempt of trying to mislead me from the one great truth of my soul. I would think that every ear would want to heed such a warning.

I do not believe anything you say. I believe your use of the word is completely empty because you have not even attempted to see through the eyes of others. You have not even attempted to admit that there may be things which you have not considered. This is no true effort of understanding in my book, it is a short sighted, impulsive, fear based conclusion that I firmly believe you arrived at without facts because of the way your conclusion presides over the entire spiritual realm and you simply do not have that authority.

I do not consider you any kind of source for reliable warnings on this or anything else for that matter.

You are VAINLY using religious talk to execute your fear based agenda against other experiencers of the spiritual and I, personally, will not excuse you.

I'm done... campaign to someone else if you must, but I'm done.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join