It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idols and Rituals on Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Let's recap what's going on with the Mars mission.

There are so many Satanic rituals happening on Mars right now it’s unbelievable. These rituals are signals that we can look at and hopefully understand what they are trying to “say”. And just to be clear, I believe they are on Mars right now, but only to further a Satanic “religious” agenda. I don’t believe in aliens, aliens are demons, or that 2012 is the end of the world (but it will sure look like it!)

To start the Mars weirdness,
Mysterious Martian spheres baffle NASA researchers www.csmonitor.com...

The new Mars photo by Opportunity shows a close-up of a rock outcrop called Kirkwood covered in blister-like bumps that mission scientists can't yet explain. At first blush, the formations appear similar to so-called Martian "blueberries" — iron-rich spherical formations first seen by Opportunity in 2004 — but they actually differ in several key ways, scientist said.

First, here is what the Kirkwood surname www.surnamedb.com... refers to:

This is an Olde Scottish locational surname. It originates from one of the places called "Kirkwood" in the former counties of Ayrshire, Dumfriesshire and Lanarkshire. All share the same meaning and derivation which is from the Gaelic-Old English word "Kirk", meaning "church", itself derived from the Olde Norse "Kirkja", plus the Middle English suffix "wode", and the Olde English pre 7th "wudu". The placename thus translates as "the church in the wood" or possibly the wood owned by the church.

And just what are those "pellet" formations/ "Martian blueberries"? Oh, they are idols - "gilluwl" / Strong's 1544: www.blueletterbible.org...
As in the use of idols from Ezekiel 6 here:

6 The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, set your face against the mountains of Israel; prophesy against them 3 and say: ‘You mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Sovereign Lord. This is what the Sovereign Lord says to the mountains and hills, to the ravines and valleys: I am about to bring a sword against you, and I will destroy your high places. 4 Your altars will be demolished and your incense altars will be smashed; and I will slay your people in front of your idols.

www.preceptaustin.org...

Regarding the meaning of this Hebrew word, the NIV Study Bible has an interesting note commenting that: "The Hebrew for this word (gilluwl) is a derisive term (lit. "dung pellets"), used especially by Ezekiel (38 times, as opposed to only 9 times elsewhere in the OT)." The Wycliffe Bible commentary adds that gilluwl is derived from galal, “to roll,” and was "a term of derision, which referred to the objects worshiped as “blocks” or “clods. (Pfeiffer, C F: Wycliffe Bible Commentary. 1981. Moody or Logos)

The Hebrew word for "dung" is gelel, derived from galal and thus related to the word gilluwl. probably explaining the origin of the derisive term "dung pellets", a very apt name for worthless and empty idols.

And this:

onlytruegod.org...

The adoption of the word as a designation for 'idol' may have been prompted by the natural pellet-like shape of sheep feces,or less likely,the cylindrical shape of human excrement. The name has nothing to do with the shape of the idols, but it expresses Ezekiel's/Yhwh's disposition toward them.

So, you've got "abominable idols that look like- ehem- sheep crap"/ gilluwl (Strong’s H1544) in the church in the wood.

Now let’s look at the Martian “Rocknest”.

www.usatoday.com...

NASA: Mars rover spots bright glint The $2.5 billion Mars Curiosity rover took its first scoop of Martian soil on Sunday. Pictures showing the first scoop taken from a patch of sand nicknamed "Rocknest" also reveal that "a bright object is visible on the ground" between the scoop and the rest of the rover, says a NASA statement. The tiny glints are less than a tenth of an inch across.

Let’s look at “Rocknest” in the Bible:

Jeremiah 49:16 Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the LORD.

Job 39

27 Does the eagle soar at your command
and build its nest on high?
28 It dwells on a cliff and stays there at night;
a rocky crag is its stronghold.
29 From there it looks for food;
its eyes detect it from afar.
30 Its young ones feast on blood,
and where the slain are, there it is.”

Obidiah 1 1 The vision of Obadiah. This is what the Sovereign Lord says about Edom— We have heard a message from the Lord:
An envoy was sent to the nations to say, “Rise, let us go against her for battle”—
2 “See, I will make you small among the nations;
you will be utterly despised.
3 The pride of your heart has deceived you,
you who live in the clefts of the rocks[a]
and make your home on the heights, you who say to yourself,
‘Who can bring me down to the ground?’
4 Though you soar like the eagle
and make your nest among the stars,
from there I will bring you down,” declares the Lord.

This last passage is the reason you hear about “secret moon bases”. Ritually speaking, the Satanic elite want to make “a nest in the stars” to be like God – “God will destroy us from where we make our nests in the stars” – meaning the moon and Mars. Thus the idea of “Mars attacks”/ invasion from Mars/ the moon. So from this perspective, we have definitely been to the moon and Mars because, ritually, it makes them like God. But, that doesn’t mean everything they say they find on Mars is real.

Now, more about “Rocknest” from the Zohar: www.scribd.com...

From the beginning the Messiah was hidden in a heavenly palace known as the Bird’s
Nest. That is a secret place containing a thousand halls of yearning, where none may
enter except for the Messiah. It is there that the Messiah waits for the sign to be given that
his time has come at last.
The palace is known as the Bird’s Nest because of the wonderful bird of the Messiah,
which has its nest in a tree near his palace.
On New Moons and holy days and Sabbaths, the Messiah enters those halls of longing,
lifts up his voice, and weeps. Then the Garden of Eden trembles and the firmament
shakes until his voice ascends all the way to God’s throne. And when God hears his
voice, God beckons the enchanted bird, and it flies from the Garden of Eden and enters
its nest and begins to sing.
Now the song of that bird is indescribably beautiful; no one has ever heard a music so
sublime. Three times the bird repeats its song, and then the bird and the Messiah ascend
on high, to the very Throne of Glory. There God swears to them that He will destroy the
wicked kingdom of Rome and will give His children all the blessings that are destined
for them.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So here again, the idea that the Messiah is on Mars waiting to arise from the “Bird’s Nest” (remember the Bird’s Nest building at the 2008 Olympics?) is being presented. In the Jewish Caballist Book of Zohar, the Bird’s Nest is the Garden of Eden. This is why they will lie and say that we are derived from Mars – “the Messiah is from Mars” and descends to Earth from the Bird’s Nest/ Garden of Eden. Humans would be said to come from this Garden of Eden on Mars (ritually “Rock Nest”.)

Let’s look at some more strange coincidences:
The Curiousity's ChemCam laser used for the 1st time on a rock named "coronation". www.huffingtonpost.com...

The coronation stone is also known as Jacob’s Pillow Stone.
From Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...

The Stone of Scone ( /ˈskuːn/; Scottish Gaelic: An Lia Fàil, Scots: Stane o Scone), also known as the Stone of Destiny and often referred to in England as The Coronation Stone, is an oblong block of red sandstone, used for centuries in the coronation of the monarchs of Scotland and later the monarchs of England, Great Britain and the United Kingdom. Historically, the artifact was kept at the now-ruined Scone Abbey in Scone, near Perth, Scotland. It is also known as Jacob's Pillow Stone en.wikipedia.org... and the Tanist Stone, and in Scottish Gaelic clach-na-cinneamhain. Its size is about 26 inches (660 mm) by 16.75 inches (425 mm) by 10.5 inches (270 mm) and its weight is approximately 336 pounds (152 kg)

Now let's look at -
Mars rover targets a rock called Jake cosmiclog.nbcnews.com...

The first rock that NASA's Curiosity rover will touch for science's sake on Mars is a pyramid-shaped chunk that's been named in honor of a top engineer who worked on every one of NASA's rover missions — but passed away just days after Curiosity's landing.

In other words, "Jake's rock" = "Jacob's pillow stone"/ coronation stone, yet again!
Just a reminder of what this "Jake's rock" is referring to: Genesis 28.

Jacob’s Dream at Bethel
10 Jacob left Beersheba and set out for Harran. 11 When he reached a certain place, he stopped for the night because the sun had set. Taking one of the stones there, he put it under his head and lay down to sleep. 12 He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it. […]
16 When Jacob awoke from his sleep, he thought, “Surely the Lord is in this place, and I was not aware of it.” 17 He was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven.”
18 Early the next morning Jacob took the stone he had placed under his head and set it up as a pillar and poured oil on top of it. 19 He called that place Bethel,[e] though the city used to be called Luz.
20 Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will watch over me on this journey I am taking and will give me food to eat and clothes to wear 21 so that I return safely to my father’s household, then the Lord[f] will be my God 22 and[g] this stone that I have set up as a pillar will be God’s house, and of all that you give me I will give you a tenth.”

This is just speculation, but it seems like they are anointing this stone as the literal capstone of the Illuminati pyramid temple. Also, there seems to be an allusion to Jacob’s Ladder, meaning that they are going to say there is some sort of “teleporter device” on Mars or Earth (on Earth, they will say that the Large Hadron Collider will create a “pillar of fire”/ Jacob’s Ladder/ “gate of heaven” that is “teleporting people from planet to planet”.)

And here's more:
Glenelg www.bbc.co.uk... "Mars rover Curiosity is on the move - and its first destination on the Red Planet has a namesake deep in the Scottish Highlands."

Earth's Glenelg is a small, leafy settlement of white-painted houses.
The community sits on Glenelg Bay and has views across the Kyle Rhea strait to Skye and the island's mountains.
The surrounding area is packed with evidence of past life in the Highlands.
These include the ruins of Bernera Barracks. Built in the 18th Century, it provided a base for government troops patrolling against rebellious Jacobite sympathisers in the surrounding hills and glens.

The Jacobites were pro-Catholic monarchy. Guy Fawkes was a Jacobite trying to restore a Catholic king to the British monarchy. This Guy Fawkes is the image on the V for Vendetta masks worn by Anonymous supporters. And again with another Scotland reference.

Seems like a lot of “coincidences” to me!

edit on 14-10-2012 by jcrash because: format

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Seems like a lot of “coincidences” to me!

Seems like a lot of "grasping onto crazy" to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Too much Bible.
Second line,

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You lost me after pellets/blueberries being idols.

I wonder if you could turn my families Sunday evening dinner into a Masonic ritual? I am betting yes.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash
The Jacobites were pro-Catholic monarchy. Guy Fawkes was a Jacobite trying to restore a Catholic king to the British monarchy. This Guy Fawkes is the image on the V for Vendetta masks worn by Anonymous supporters. And again with another Scotland reference.

You've tied it all together.

Now about the Cheetos I found stuck to the bottom of my seat cushion...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Jcrash
Found this article you might find interesting, It's from 1997 talking about how the Pathfinders discovery of volcanic rock will help promote to the population that there is life on Mars, "a festival of rocks". It talks about how the government and NASA are conspiring to bring about a false alien encounter to undermind fundamental Christianity.

MARS DECEPTION UPDATE---

Here He talks about the names of the rocks discovered by Pathfinder.

With this thought in mind, let us briefly return to our lead article, quoted above, to see how the basis for declaring that there was ancient life on Mars, is being carefully laid. "But the planetary scientists see something more promising in this new scene. The rocks photographed by Viking appear to have hardened from volcanic lava that erased all traces of a watery past -- geologically uninteresting. But Pathfinder's rocks are a different story. They seem to have been tossed from afar and wide in ancient floodwaters. Scientists are calling it a rock festival. 'I could only hope for this in my wildest dreams', said project scientist Matthew Golombek, who helped choose this landing site, called Ares Vallis. Rocks called Wedge, Shark, and Half Dome all lean in unison, as if pushed and shaped in the same rushing stream. Nearby, Flat Top and Little Flat Top suggest chunks of sediment broken off and plunked far from their birthplaces. A sedimentary rock would be a geologist's treasure, carrying the story of lakes, rivers, or oceans ..."

Here back in 1997 he talks about the governments alien deception, almost alluding to project Blue Beam

I firmly believe we are witnessing the unfolding of a planned, well scripted play enacted on the largest stage ever assembled! Very soon, we will probably be told that scientists have discovered a "very strong probability" that life forms did exist on Mars untold eons ago. We might even be told that Mars is dead today because of massive pollution of its streams, lakes, rivers, and oceans by its inhabitants, that proceeded unchecked until the death of the planet.. Of course, Earth's humans would immediately take more seriously the claims of the Environmental Wackos that we are killing Mother Earth with our development and unchecked population growth.

But, I also think it highly likely that another scenario might suddenly develop regarding our probe on Mars. Just as our scientists are announcing to the world that they have discovered "absolute" proof that life once existed on Mars, a surprise intervention into world affairs might occur! Aliens might suddenly appear, or some communication from them might occur. Further, these Aliens might just inform us of a way in which they might travel to us, and we to them.

Not sure if I agree with your ideas that these are satanic rituals, symbolic perhaps.

Nice work linking it all together.

edit on 15-10-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join