It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 Enigma, and the Truth in Front of Us.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
As we get closer to December 21st im sure more and more threads will surface about this impending date. So as an attempt to get ahead of the doom and gloom end of the world talks that are sure to follow, i wanted to put my observations out to you folks that my research of the subject has lead me.

Im sure by now, everyone on this site has seen atleast one thread regarding when the Mayan calendar ends, man kind will go with it. Even the non-conspiracy theorists have surely heard one or two stories about this date.

The interpretation of this date has been drastically convoluted by the end of the world hype brought on with it. We now know that the true interpretation of this date was far from what we've been led to believe. Even the remaining mayans themselves have came out and stated the true purpose of this date was not to mark an end, but a new beginning. It has been called a time of great change, some even claiming a time of great enlightenment.

Now, im not one for prophecy. I feel if the future is predicted, why not do so to avoid the headaches instead of saying "see, i told you so!"after the fact?

None the less, we all agree there is indeed some major changes taking place in our world when one truely watches for them.

Human awareness had undoubtedly grown. A few years back, talks on ending oil dependancy or preserving our resources were practically unheard of. We've grown accustomed to class action lawsuits for bunk medications running constantly on TV, when ten years ago we were lucky to even have an idea what it was we were taking.

To see how drastically things are changing, one only needs to observe politics. How many governments have changed hands across the world after the economic collapse? Some countries going as far as tossing out their entire governments and locking up bankers for their crimes.

On the US political scene, change has been unprecedented. Obama even rode in his first term on the "change" platform. How important is change to the American people? In that election more people turned out to vote than in US history.

So where does that leave us with today's politics? For the first time in US history the vast majority are beginning to see both political parties have failed us. More people in this election alone, rather than choosing between the lesser of two evils, are speaking out and asking why these are our only choices. Far too many people are seeing the fraud that is our political system for what is. So many that change is inevitable, because returning to the archaic practices of our past politicians is no longer an option.

As stated before, when Obama won his first term on the change platform more people voted than ever before in US history. How big was this massive turnout?

51%... Not 51% that voted for Obama...51% that felt our political system should even be supported.

That's right...in this unprecedented voting turnout, still just barely half of the voting populace actually voted.

When only half your country is willing to support the candidates they are presented with, that should be a major red flag that somethings not right. That's a major problem.

Now come this current election, even here on ATS there are more discussions on the problems with both political parties then there are threads supporting them. That is a major change in the of the voting populace just this election season alone.

I will find it very hard to believe the American people will stand for this in elections to come. Our politicians may very well realize this, which would be why they would rather push loopholes for the businesses lining their bankbooks rather than pass policy that the American people may actually benefit from.

Concider it the last dash and grab they make for their buddies before we do away with all of them.

So again, i am not one for prophecy, but one cannot deny the major changes taking place on our globe. Whether brought on by cosmic forces foresaw by the ancients, or just humanity getting its long awaited wake up call...

The fact remains that change is happening at an unprecedented rate, whether we want to see it or not.

Thank you for your time.

-M.M.-
edit on 14-10-2012 by mutatismutandis because: typos

edit on 14-10-2012 by mutatismutandis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
2012 is too ambiguous for me...

i prefer the credibility of a well researched theory,,, the cycles, etc

see: The Fourth Turning

Join the long-running discussion on the fourth turning and related topics…
Generation X · The Millennial Generation · The Book and Theories of History ...
www.fourthturning.com/

The Fourth Turning: An American Prophecy - What the Cycles ...

This audacious and provocative book tells us what to expect just beyond the start
of the next century. Are you ready for the Fourth Turning? Strauss and Howe ...

the trend is obvious...and NO i do not look for a return of Quazaquatal

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Change is constant. & we are opening our realities to great opportunities of change. Beautifully written, what can i say other than yes, both political parties have indeed been failing us for much time. Praise beith that we are gradually generating awareness for our one, true, reality.

Be the Change you wish to see in this world!

P.S. Overcome your greed & do not loot like so many humans, for no crime goes unpunished, all done & said.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
You got that right however i have it on good information that the charlatans aka the ickes/jones
of this world are the biggest con artists of them all.

That infomation is readable to anyone that wan'ts to reseach the other side.
If you think your governments been lying to you only and not these then there
is just no helping people that want to be conned.

The big awakening is not only what you mentioned but also the shunning of charlatans
A time where people will think for themselves instead of listening to both sides slamming
each other.People will have realized that the joneses/ickes have been feeding off the governments
and are technically conning the masses en masse.

Think for yourselfs and the truth will set you free...

peace.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mutatismutandis

The changes I would like to see are as follows.

1) all the "black" tech should be brought t light so that it can benefit man as a whole, instead of being used solely for killing people.
2) an icelend like throwing off of the chains, debt forgiveness for all Americans, and jaailing for life of every single one of those responsible for making millions suffer in poverty in the richest country on earth, politicians, bankers, business owners etc..
3) a form of governement that actually represents the people, most would vote, if they thought it would matter at all, instead they know they are wasting their time, so why bother.
4) all of the pharmo company execs get the death penalty for not releasing products that "cure" disease, but only ones that treat it, causing the unnecessary. Suffing of millions, and the infliction of intentional suffering from known problem prone products in the name of more mo ey( like they don't have enough already).

Just a few things I would like to see, as these seem like the biggest problems I see at the moment.

( monsanto is included in the pharmo execs, as GMOs are drugs not food) as defined by the definition of a drug.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I am very concerned about this 21 st December thing, not because it scares me or anyone I know, but some people may be really upset about what people are saying about an event that wont ever, yes ever happen.
If people that are vulnerable to this they may even kill there own children thinking they are better out of it, yet it is not going to happen anyway, we do not want needless deaths on our hands, but some websites are just plain dangerous for young men women to read, once Jan 2013 in in the people who are saying things on Dec 2012 are going to have egg on the fact.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
If people that are vulnerable to this they may even kill there own children thinking they are better out of it, yet it is not going to happen anyway, we do not want needless deaths on our hands, but some websites are just plain dangerous for young men women to read, once Jan 2013 in in the people who are saying things on Dec 2012 are going to have egg on the fact.
Blame the ickes/jones for getting fat rich off the 2012
phenomenon How will they sleep at night? like a baby i should imagine and 'laughing all the way to
the bank' the next day.Sadly this is true, sometimes i don't know which set of people are worse the
corporate giant's or the charlatans who spout this drivel only to have shares in the corparate giant's
mmmm.

Well i allways look at both sides and came to see that both were as bad as one another
on so many levels.There is conspiracies out there but 2012 is not one of them no end of the world.

I dread to think how much the con - artists have made in dry food sales alone let alone books
websites etc..

How many doom predictions have come to pass from these witch-doctors?
"Watch out for wolves in sheeps clothing' .... is it real or just a dream..
edit on 14-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Ill applaud that! Couldnt agree more.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

I agree in one sense...but if there wasn't such attention brought on by the 2012 enigma, many would still be going on with there lives totally oblivious to the real problems. So, egg on their faces...yes, but necessary to speed up humanities awareness i think.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Don't forget about David Wilcock. That guy is one of the worst.

top topics

join