It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun carbon dated to 25,000 years old.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I believe it, because it is what the media says.

Really what do people say? They say nothing because they have nothing but hatred inside of them. Nothing anybody says can ever be believed!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This year in summer Im going to Visoko in Bosnia to study the alleged "pyramids" (its like a 8 hour drive). I'll try to get as much information as possible, and probably also write a topic about it.

PeAcE

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
A 25,000 year old leaf?

Sorry. Speaking as a professional archaeologist, this whole thing is complete bunkum.

It would be easy to prove if these are man-made structures or not. Given the charlatan pushing the site has offered precisely zero proof, it's all just snake-oil.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There are some tunnels and stone slabs that look man made, and have been found around the so called "pyramids".

But the hill itself is probably just a geological formation of some sort...

Newest pic's on they're site of the tunnels and slabs (some of them look man made in my unprofessional opinion
) :

Pic's

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
Wow, I don't know how anyone can look at that pyramid and think that it was not artificially made. I won't use the term "man made"

Here is another piece of evidence, but we have to do some digging in North Africa for confirmation.

Is there a massive buried pyramid in the Libian desert that lines up with the Bosnian pyramid and Giza?

Overwhelming evidence for Bosnian pyramid

I don't know why some people are trying so hard to convince us this is a natural pyramid? Could it be that once accepted by the mainstream it would force us to rewrite history, and have us realize we have been lied to about many things?

Excellent post Planet X..

This method of of detection crossed my mind,the graphic you put up highlights it exceptionally well.

Isn't it 'uncanny' how all the giant pyramids,megaliths,temples,stone circles,dolmans,menhurs even many cathedrals,line up on the hyperdimensional energy grid of earth!!...they encompass sacred geometry and math (before its official discovery i.e. Pi/Phi) even the the figure of the speed of light,also lineing up to the constelations.

Anybody who takes the time to piece this jig saw together incorperating all areas of study,will find that this planet had a global advanced civilisation with a single world language (pre-sanskrit)

Subjects like Atlantis thought of as myth are clearly not,the evidence is there(etymology alone will tell you this)...i mean the sunken cities alone around the world should say enough as well.We also have evidence of ancient nuclear war at many sites globally.All this is recorded in the likes of the vedas and Celtic 'mythology' just to name two.

These pyramids were clearly used to harness or deliver an energy of sorts,i mean Giza had water running through it,as the study goes (which can be verified by science for those allergic to independent occult studies lol) as Egypt was quite a temperate climate dating back circa 4000 years ago, so water was in abundance,additionally the Nile ran a different coarse which took it nearer to them and was no doubt utilised.

Im sure there are many other structures to be found and the method you have used is most likely the best to get a head start.These civilisations were clearly effected by a global catastrophy and left in ruin...many say who were these civilisations?..well look into it and you will find all the indiginous teachings corroberate perfectly, as well as much more evidence,which all point to the Anunnaki..which are the real powers that be, at levels way beyond any secret society (which incidentally is who they owe their alligiences)

So these 'folks' are responsible for these structures and are still operating control covertly as opposed to overtly in the ancient past.

It's great to see the story unfolding and so much dedication from independent researchers going towards breaking the system of suppresion and control, that has been in place for millenia...the pathetic attempts to quell this awakening will be in vain,we just have to keep on,keeping on!!

Peace

John

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join