It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun carbon dated to 25,000 years old.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Wow, I don't know how anyone can look at that pyramid and think that it was not artificially made. I won't use the term "man made"

Here is another piece of evidence, but we have to do some digging in North Africa for confirmation.

Is there a massive buried pyramid in the Libian desert that lines up with the Bosnian pyramid and Giza?

Overwhelming evidence for Bosnian pyramid

I don't know why some people are trying so hard to convince us this is a natural pyramid? Could it be that once accepted by the mainstream it would force us to rewrite history, and have us realize we have been lied to about many things?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Awesome Find !

I wonder how many more Pyramids are buried, and are much older, actually?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Lots of hills 'kinda' look like pyramid shapes

So its man made eh? Okay estimate the volume of the pyramid and please point to the quarry where this material came from and in the right sequence to reflect the geological levels the hill is made out of

Good luck

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Fineousstitch

www.missiontoamerica.com...

The world is only 6 thousand yrs old. see link for proof

So there is no way that leaf could be 25000 years old

Maybe the leaf blew away from another planet God made and landed on six thousand year old Earth. Equally believable.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LetsGoViking

Pyramid or not, are you denying the artifacts and tunnels they are finding at the sight? So its not geoemetrically a pyramid shape, there is some type of ancient building/artifact being discovered.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

hmmm, mainly because I see "pyramid" shaped hills all the time in New Mexico, Colorado and NW Montana. But they are not man-made. There is nothing in the Bosnian hill that suggest anything other than a natural hill that was co-opted at some point by some culture. There are no hallmarks suggesting right angles, 45 degree angles, and a proper East-West layout.

It is what it is....and wishing won't make it otherwise.
edit on 14-10-2012 by LetsGoViking because: typing too fast, again

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LetsGoViking

Plus a lack of a robust culture to build it (or them if one believes Osmie), such structures would require organization, resources and a lot of people - and agriculture to feed them all, none of that shows up in that part of Europe for the dates claimed

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

I haven't commented on the supposed finds in the hill. Mainly because I am not familiar with them outside of ATS. I am only taking to task the notion that there is something special in the shape and layout of the hill, the "fact" that it is man-made, as has been flogged to death here on ATS many times.

I remain open to other archaeological interpretations.

Cheers,

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
They carbon dated items in it as much older than that, so that is not accurate. A flute was carbon dated 36 000 years old and writing on the wall, with letters.

AND,

bpblognews.blogspot.ca...
Ravne Tunnels 30,000 - 40,000 Years Old?

During the 1st ICBP 2008, the conclusions of radiocarbon dating of a wooden fragment found in Ravne tunnel system were presented by Prof. Dr. Anna Pazdur and archaeologist Andrew Lawler. The obtained results of two indipendent Radiocarbon labs (Kiel, Germany and Gliwice, Poland) will doubtlessly further boost interest for the project of the Bosnian valley of the pyramids.

The obtained dates of 31,000 BP and/or 34,000 BP (possibly 42,000 BP) now will surely raise some questions:

How old is Ravne tunnel complex?

How old are the Bosnian pyramids?...

www.bosnianpyramid.com...
Tunnel excavation underway

edit on 14-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetsGoViking

hmmm, mainly because I see "pyramid" shaped hills all the time in New Mexico, Colorado and NW Montana. But they are not man-made. There is nothing in the Bosnian hill that suggest anything other than a natural hill that was co-opted at some point by some culture. There are no hallmarks suggesting right angles, 45 degree angles, and a proper East-West layout.

It is what it is....and wishing won't make it otherwise.
edit on 14-10-2012 by LetsGoViking because: typing too fast, again

Not man made with flutes and artifacts inside and most of all tunnels? ODD eh?

I guess entities did it?

www.bosnianpyramid.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Yes, which would make the pyramid even older. Right? I mean, how would a leaf that is older than the structure find its way atop the structure, intact? I suppose it's possible, but highly unlikely. But then, the world is full of mystery and intrigue.

One burning question for me, that has never been answered to my satisfaction, is... WHY?
Why did civilizations throughout the world build these huge pyramid structures? What did they all seem to find purposeful about these ventures? Everything I've ever heard, is simply pure speculation.

One pyramid I can handle. But they're all over the place!

I've always thought that somewhere, somebody knows but is keeping it under wraps for whatever reason. See, civilizations came and went, but the people didn't all die out, did they? Somebody lived to tell about it, people today can trace their kinship back to them. So why, in every single instance, is the meaning of these structures completely lost? It just seems too coincidental to be merely coincidental, dontcha think?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I find this interesting though not conclusive...

Originally posted by Unity_99

edit on 14-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

The letters appear Lycian (an adaptation of the Greek/Doric alphabet) and are the letters

L I E

bwaahahahahahaha...
edit on 14-10-2012 by LetsGoViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
YEC and believers...+...darwinsim and atheists

I fall into neither category.

*shrug*

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Many ancient structures were covered with dirt hundreds of years ago to keep them hidden. This includes pyramids in Europe and China. If this story is fake then its disinformation trying to discredit the whole concept of buried pyramids that look like hills.

Whether or not this hill contains a pyramid. Others do!. Some of the ones in china were excavated by the chinese government in secret and photos of that operation got out. I think there was a thread or 2 about that here.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I'd love to see under the dirt but I can't justify killing all those trees.
edit on 15-10-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Wow, I don't know how anyone can look at that pyramid and think that it was not artificially made. I won't use the term "man made"

Here is another piece of evidence, but we have to do some digging in North Africa for confirmation.

Is there a massive buried pyramid in the Libian desert that lines up with the Bosnian pyramid and Giza?

Overwhelming evidence for Bosnian pyramid

It really, really makes me anger how people spout off that the pyramid could not have been built by ancient man and no-one can explain it when they COULD have built all of these. There IS just one piece of technology that COULD have cut the stones and just one piece of technology that COULD have moved them. I have checked the numbers and indeed, it drops out that it would have taken some 21.7 years to have built the Great Pyramid at Giza doing it this way.

Whilst the Z hypothesis might seem outlandish, it does actually fit with the facts AND consdier, is it any more crazy that claiming that aliens built them?

Furthermore, the existence of the Bosnian pyramdi and its relation to Delphi and Giza would be further clear indication that the Z hypothesis is bang on target.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fineousstitch
www.missiontoamerica.com...

The world is only 6 thousand yrs old. see link for proof So there is no way that leaf could be 25000 years old

THIS ARGUMENT IS UTTERLY STUPID BUNK.

Fineousstitch does not comply with scripture, and misquotes the word of God.

Why?

Nowhere in the Bible does it define the length of a day nor does it state it to be constant. So, if the world's rotation was declining and the days were much longer 6,000 years ago, then it is perfectly possible radiocabondating to indicate 25,000 years with a 24-hour day, but for it to be still 6,000 years old in compliance with scripture.

...And the argument about fossils is rubbish, since many Mammoth fossils date from more recent than 3,900 years BC., indicating that they must have occured after Eden.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

hey thanks for the update..

its really interesting that the majority of discoveries are made outside of mainstream academia

and here we have in this thread a bunch of people towing the line disbelieving this could

even be man made..

did these people not learn the lesson that in history dogmas hold back progress?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join