It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! Obama Campaign Staffers Say It’s “Okay” to Vote Twice

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I guarantee republicans do it just as often as democrats.
I'm not justifying the behavior at all. I'm just saying.
I just want the truth out. I'm sick of people pointing fingers at one party and saying things like "Democrats lie."
Yeah, but Republicans lie just as much.
This picking sides behavior is so #ing stupid.
If you support either party, you are a moron.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator
I have been SO POOR that I couldn't afford to get my drivers license renewed for nearly 6 months, sir.

Since when is wealth or lack of it supposed to determine eligibility to vote?

Most states provide ID free or very cheap. In the case of voters ID it should be free if you need it. If you have other photo ID you would not need the voter's ID. It is that simple.

No one is saying you need a valid drivers licenses...

How did you know about this bus, the rate they paid, their agenda, etc???

Why didn't you call the authorities?

I asked a few what were they waiting for, they told me. At the time I don't think I really thought it was something illegal, just wrong to do. When I questioned others about it I got the "oh ya, that's...." type of response like everyone knew what was happening.

I want ALL to vote, and if anyone can not vote because of the system then it is wrong. If the system is done right then it is moot as to whether you can afford ID or not.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
In a disturbing new video released last Wednesday, investigative journalist James O’Keefe (who made the undercover ACORN video) and his investigators caught some employees of the Democratic National Committee assisting would-be voters with registering and voting in multiple states. Check out this video filmed in Houston, Texas.

Reporter: Yea I don’t want to get in any trouble but like I said if no one’s gonna know
Reporter: I don’t have a problem with it.
Reporter: Yea, so anyway – But -
Obama Campaign: Oh my God this is so funny. It’s cool though!
Reporter: But I was gonna see as far as all the registering for Florida -
Obama Campaign: Mhm
Reporter: Where do I get the forms to do that?
Reporter: Or not registering but voting in Florida for the absentee -
Obama Campaign: So what you’ll have to do is you’re going to call in to Florida.
Reporter: Okay.
Obama Campaign: And call – Let me see.
Obama Campaign: Are you going to do what I think you are going to do?
Reporter: Well I mean if no one’s gonna know -
Obama Campaign: Laughter
Obama Campaign: You’re so hilarious!
Obama Campaign: Come up with like – If anyone checks say “I don’t know”.

I hear from Democrats all the time on ATS that voter fraud doesn’t happen and is a fabrication of the right. I think this video blows a hole in that theory. No wonder you people are so against Voter ID laws.

What say you?

First

of all...someone giggling about (someone else) voting twice is not actually voting twice.
You get that part of it don't you?

Second

of all, since you brought it up, when it comes to voter fraud 2012, it's ALL the GOP:

Suspicious voter registration forms found in 10 Florida counties

WASHINGTON — Florida elections officials said Friday that at least 10 counties have identified suspicious and possibly fraudulent voter registration forms turned in by a firm working for the Republican Party of Florida, which has filed an election fraud complaint with the state Division of Elections against its one-time consultant.

Potential voter registration fraud in Florida: GOP’s own 'ACORN' scandal?

GOP Firm Accused of Voter Fraud

The Republican National Committee had urged state parties in Florida, Nevada, Colorado, Virginia and North Carolina to hire the firm for voter-registration efforts.

The national party also gave state parties $3 million in total to pay the firm.

The RNC this week severed ties with Strategic Allied Consulting and instructed the four other state parties to do so, as well.

Third:

Do they get any slimier or geekier than O'keefe? The things this guys gotta do to get laid.

edit on 15-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by campanionator
I have been SO POOR that I couldn't afford to get my drivers license renewed for nearly 6 months, sir.

Since when is wealth or lack of it supposed to determine eligibility to vote?

Most states provide ID free or very cheap. In the case of voters ID it should be free if you need it. If you have other photo ID you would not need the voter's ID. It is that simple.

No one is saying you need a valid drivers licenses...

How did you know about this bus, the rate they paid, their agenda, etc???

Why didn't you call the authorities?

I asked a few what were they waiting for, they told me. At the time I don't think I really thought it was something illegal, just wrong to do. When I questioned others about it I got the "oh ya, that's...." type of response like everyone knew what was happening.

I want ALL to vote, and if anyone can not vote because of the system then it is wrong. If the system is done right then it is moot as to whether you can afford ID or not.

All this voter fraud garbage is fakery (i.e. false flag, red herring, wild goose) to disguise fact they're re-introducing those National ID Cards nobody wanted, under another name.

They are sneaking it in, JUST like they did the full body scanners, Citizens United and the Patriot Act.
Doing it when everyone is frothing at the mouth upset over something else and not paying much attention to what's really going on or weighing the pros and cons. Where tf is the aclu?

edit on 15-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
I say if ya want to vote .......

Show your Frikk'in I.D.

The REAL one not the fake one !!

The subject of voter ID comes up and evertytime and everytime certain people cry foul by saying getting one is too expensive, and not feasible because they don't drive.

I wonder how many of these people own an iPhone?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I think the voter fraud occurs all over, with both parties, and has been a problem for quite some time now. There are ways to manage voting better. I keep thinking back to the voting machine fraud scandal in Houston, and the suspicious fire that occured in that warehouse . I don't know how to link, but all you have to do is google vote machine fraud (Houston), and you will find a lot of articles on the subject.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Must be an epidemic

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by xuenchen
I say if ya want to vote .......

Show your Frikk'in I.D.

The REAL one not the fake one !!

The subject of voter ID comes up and evertytime and everytime certain people cry foul by saying getting one is too expensive, and not feasible because they don't drive.

I wonder how many of these people own an iPhone?

What's really ironic is the #1 argument they use against voter ID laws is "there is no voter fraud" yet when you get them angry they start citing numerous examples of republican voter fraud!

Which is it, people??? Does it happen or NOT???

edit on 16-10-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy
reply to post by seabag

Its funny in these threads you rarely see Obama supporters. Any thread that talks about Obama's policies in a negative way you will rarely see them and if you do the blame will be shifted away from Obama. Its like his supporters bury their heads in the sand until they can get in a thread where they can echo the same responses off each other. If they only knew they have become what they used to despise they have become the new bush supporters just the name has changed lol.

my 2 cents...she probably thought it was a joke, or if she was serious, she should have been fired. it's not like the republicans who hired an actual company to register only people that would vote for romney

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

It is bushes fault..

Bush has made these people hate republicans so much that
they feel its ok to lie, cheat and steal if that means obama will
get in over a rep like romney..

If it was not for bush these
Obama Campaign Staffers WOULD NOT Say It’s “Okay” to Vote Twice
like these criminals did as proof per this video.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
More GOP voter fraud: nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com...

A campaign worker linked to a controversial Republican consulting firm has been arrested in Virginia and charged with throwing voter registration forms into a dumpster.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join