It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Beautiful World! Stunning Panoramas from Above!

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Yuri Gagarin, after orbiting Earth, “I saw how beautiful our planet is. People, let us preserve and increase this beauty, not destroy it!”

Hi all! You will be amazed at how beautiful our world really is. Here’s a site that gives you spectacular imagery of famous places from above. You can play around with the images to your hearts content but before that let the scenery load fully and allow it to pan around 180 degrees.

Play it on full screen mode and hide the controls (button on top left). Remember to click on the thumbnails on the right for more views of the area. These are best viewed in high definition mode (the default) for which you need a fast connection.

Recommended for spectacular viewing experience:

 Fast connection
 Hi def 42 inch TV (connected to your computer)
 Home theater system.

Here are a couple of screen grabs. Don’t miss these!

Grand Canyon

Another view

HolongBay Vietnam

Iceland

AngelFalls

Switzerland

Akshardham Temple, India

Here’s the link. Click on any image in the link and then click again on the first picture and you’re good to go! Please be patient while it downloads and allow it to start panning automatically. Grab some popcorn, sit back and enjoy!

www.airpano.com...

edit on 14-10-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
These are so awesome, thank you for sharing. Looking at these and just taking them in makes it easy to put aside for awhile all of the bad things going on within this very same planet. Hard to believe, society needs to review these and get back in touch with what we have.

I only wish it were me that photographed them.
edit on 14-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Absolutely amazing!
A far cry from the hustle and bustle of the cities, the smog, pollution and the fast life in steel jungles. There's a world out there - the real world and we need to protect it. After all, this is our home!

Thanks! S&F!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Wow..!!

They are incredible pictures..!! What a great find - thank you ever so much for sharing OP - s + f for thee

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thanks for these wonderful beautiful photos!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Coolest internet experience I've had in awhile! Very "immersive." And wonderful. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Just....just.....speechless!!!!

Totally awesome!!!!
It really feeds the soul!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!!

WOQ
edit on 14-10-2012 by wasobservingquietly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Wow I love the one of India!!!

I am looking for that temple now on Google Earth. i want to see it from above! It looks amazing with the angle you posted.

Sometimes I will just go to the panoramic part of GE and look at various places across the world. I also like the panoramic 3d parts of GE. I did a tour of Egypt one day and it was like I had been there

Love the link you gave!! I see one of my favs, The Eiffel Tower!
It's like what i see on GE. I will be busy for hours, where to look first?!
edit on 10/15/2012 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

WOW the temple in India is just amazing!! The detail on the doors and entrance are beautiful!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Wow I love the one of India!!!

I am looking for that temple now on Google Earth. i want to see it from above! It looks amazing with the angle you posted.

Sometimes I will just go to the panoramic part of GE and look at various places across the world. I also like the panoramic 3d parts of GE. I did a tour of Egypt one day and it was like I had been there

Love the link you gave!! I see one of my favs, The Eiffel Tower!
It's like what i see on GE. I will be busy for hours, where to look first?!

WOW the temple in India is just amazing!! The detail on the doors and entrance are beautiful!

Yeah! That's the one I love too! The Akshardham temple in India is the most beautiful I've seen. And the background music that goes with it is awe inspiring! I feel like sitting on the grass and meditating!!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Nice find, very cool. I've already shared this with multiple people.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Thanks mate.. thanks for sharing this wonderful places.. I bookmarked the website..and only watched Indian Temple which is very beautiful and music was like Soul touching..Will watch every place listed later and provide comment

top topics

join