It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Science and Bible Agree on Fundamental Evidence of all Axioms - Entanglement and Information

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by Deetermined

If all that was not enough, then consider the significance of this verse:

Revelation 1:7

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

How can the first century generation that pierced Christ see Him return? You must be born again.

It's nothing to do with becoming Christian, IMO of course. It's about, recognising unity, devinty, love, peace, it's about moving to that level of conciousness beyond the veil, this is to be born again. Christ will not ride down on the clouds for all to see unless he can be all over at once. But a form of conciousness can! The eye referred to in that scentance is the third eye, everyone's third eye will see..... The seat of the soul? Unity conciousness?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by EnochWasRight

So, tell me again what this has to do with 7 billion people living on earth?

Where's the connection?

Elijah is the symbolism for Baptism and Water immersion. The wilderness is the material world. Sins must be paid for.

Isaiah 40

Comfort, comfort my people,
says your God.
2 Speak tenderly to Jerusalem,
and proclaim to her
that her hard service has been completed,
that her sin has been paid for,
that she has received from the Lord’s hand
double for all her sins.

3 A voice of one calling:
“In the wilderness prepare
the way for the Lord;
make straight in the desert
a highway for our God.
4 Every valley shall be raised up,
every mountain and hill made low;
the rough ground shall become level,
the rugged places a plain.
5 And the glory of the Lord will be revealed,
and all people will see it together.
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.”

6 A voice says, “Cry out.”
And I said, “What shall I cry?”

“All people are like grass,
and all their faithfulness is like the flowers of the field.
7 The grass withers and the flowers fall,
because the breath of the Lord blows on them.
Surely the people are grass.
8 The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the word of our God endures forever.”

John the Baptist was asked if He was Elijah. Here is what he said:

John 1

21 They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” He answered, “No.” 22 Finally they said, “Who are you? Give us an answer to take back to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?” 23 John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, “I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way for the Lord.’”

Now read Malachi for a related text:

(Malachi 3:1; 4:5-6).

‘Behold, I send My messenger and he shall prepare the way before Me.’…‘Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes, and he will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse’

John said he was not Elijah. What did Jesus say in Matthew 11 on the subject:

“‘I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you.’ 11 Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12 From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it. 13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14 And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. 15 Whoever has ears, let them hear.

John was Elijah and Baptism was the connecting point between Elijah and the preparation of the way. Water is the key to life and preparing the way for the 2nd coming of Christ.

We are all waiting:

Hebrews 9

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Salvation comes to those who are waiting on Him to return.

So shall it be! Amen.

Clouds are not the fluffy white things above. Clouds are the overshadowing of the veil of matter. Christ comes in our confusion and reveals faith as fact. He comes to make all things known and then to judge the nations by what has been done under the veil.

Read more on this veil here: Amnion and the wool over the Eyes.

All my threads, comments and the link in my signature contain the book of my thoughts. Simply read them going back in time.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by Deetermined

If all that was not enough, then consider the significance of this verse:

So shall it be! Amen.

How can the first century generation that pierced Christ see Him return? You must be born again.

It's nothing to do with becoming Christian, IMO of course. It's about, recognising unity, devinty, love, peace, it's about moving to that level of conciousness beyond the veil, this is to be born again. Christ will not ride down on the clouds for all to see unless he can be all over at once. But a form of conciousness can! The eye referred to in that scentance is the third eye, everyone's third eye will see..... The seat of the soul? Unity conciousness?

In this thread, AMNION, I show the linguistics of the cloud as it relates to wool and our sin. There is a greater purpose in this and the symbolism goes well beyond what you are saying here. It cannot be minimized. We have requirements along the way and what we do matters. Our actions here determine the robe we receive later. The robe is our new garment for the soul. What we bind here is bound in heaven. What we loose here is loosed in heaven.

When it says he comes in the clouds, this relates to the wool pulled over the eyes of the sheep. The Shepherd sheers the sheep, but pulls the wool over the eyes to keep the sheep from seeing what is happening. The wool is then made white as snow (or a cloud), then given back as a robe. Revelation reveals this process. Read the link above. Amnion is the sac that surrounds the amniotic fluid. Amnion also makes amnesia and lamb linguistically.

If the Shepherd does not sheer the wool, it stays and becomes matted. The person who strays from the Shepherd will wear their sin instead of a robe.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
We are on the same page, I maybe looking at it sideway as to your angle but there is no right way up right?

There was an act passed in London in 1666, called the cestui que vie act (666 in three different languages) this was passed as London burned in the great fire.

www.legislation.gov.uk...

This is the wool being pulled over the sheeps eyes. And left there since. It attains to our birth certificates, this is why words to do with birth are admiral in nature, when we where registered at birth, as far as the government are concerned legally, your parents just "registered" a "vessel" and f no claim is made within seven yrs, every time you admit to being your name you will fully give concent to being property of the coorperations. Sining could be considered signing, your name, your mark of the beast, for it's number is 666. this is all done carefully and universally lawfully so as to not breach our free will.

The wool is only lifted and this is only understandable if you recognise god and divinity in youself, give back to ceaser what is ceasers, would be all documentation connecting you to the "person" (look up the word person).
Then we must throw the money changers out of the temples..... Our route to freedom has been laid out, in that book, there is much more to the bible than meets the eye.

Reading thread now

Wifi

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Woha, see the synchronisitys in metaphore here now, the shed away from the sheep? The fire and the bill passed in parliament.

We give them our devinty by consenting. So what is lost on earth is lost in heaven becouse it's our free will. It's our choice.

If no one owns you, no one is above you or below you, you are one with god.
edit on 14-10-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
About the name...... I'm mostly called daddy, or dad, but we may need a word a little more formal to converse. How about father? You are a father too! If not you may be a son.

When the son (our kids) of the father comes with this light.(knowledge) the legal sytems will be dissolved, and we shall be led to the kingdom of heaven, (freedom) governed by only gods law, ...commom law. The law of one.

See divinity? We must understand this and teach our children so what needs to be done gets done. The sytem will just crumble, no one will participate, especially if they could do what ever they wanted. As long as abiding by comman law. Estimated time.... 1generation. It would be a peacefull transition too as only acts and statutes are governed by consent, desolve them away and the sytem now protects us..... Thus the ones ontop becoming the footstall. Common law protects the people only. Legislation extorts and enslaves us. Bibal and bable.

Sorry Enochwasright I kind of feel I've derailed your thread abit, as It was about science and the bible. Apologies, I'd like to get your take on this though as it only fell into place for me resently, I've still not read the bible yet either. Lol. And you are very versed in the subject as can be seen from your previous threads.

When you look closely at how the legal sytsem works, it's so sly in the way it's done. just standing whan your name is called, or understanding something that is said to you, entraps you. Understand means to stand under the authority, who ever you just understood, in legal terms, you have placed them above you. Giving up your devinty without even knowing. Most don't know they even had it to start with. It's so sly you'd think a snake was involved somewhere along the way.

Thanks for this I'm understanding it better myself now

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

So, what happens to those who aren't?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

So, what happens to those who aren't?

I am getting ready to do a thread on this in a few moments.

Daniel 12:10

Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

There is a documentary on Netflix Streaming called The Daniel Project. If you watch the documentary, you will agree, as did the skeptic who made the film, that ALL of what the Bible has predicted is coming to pass. What will happen to the wicked? It's happening on ATS as we speak. No matter how good my presentation is, they simply do not understand. I see it happening each day that I am here.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
We are on the same page, I maybe looking at it sideway as to your angle but there is no right way up right?

There was an act passed in London in 1666, called the cestui que vie act (666 in three different languages) this was passed as London burned in the great fire.

www.legislation.gov.uk...

This is the wool being pulled over the sheeps eyes. And left there since. It attains to our birth certificates, this is why words to do with birth are admiral in nature, when we where registered at birth, as far as the government are concerned legally, your parents just "registered" a "vessel" and f no claim is made within seven yrs, every time you admit to being your name you will fully give concent to being property of the coorperations. Sining could be considered signing, your name, your mark of the beast, for it's number is 666. this is all done carefully and universally lawfully so as to not breach our free will.

The wool is only lifted and this is only understandable if you recognise god and divinity in youself, give back to ceaser what is ceasers, would be all documentation connecting you to the "person" (look up the word person).
Then we must throw the money changers out of the temples..... Our route to freedom has been laid out, in that book, there is much more to the bible than meets the eye.

Reading thread now

Wifi

I remember reading about this at one time. Very interesting. As for the moneychangers, their tables have been turned. This is evident by the fact that the financial tables of our debt ratio is flipped. When Christ flipped the tables in the first century, this was a foreshadowing of our day and age as a sign that Christ is entering the Temple once again. He also flipped the benches of the ones selling doves. Doves are peace and the peacemakers have no rest. Why? The money was the source of the bribe and that money is fading. 666 is Carbon (6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons). Carbon is the mark of mankind and the mark of our graven images and fruit of knowledge. The fruit is technology.

I have a few articles on these subjects in my signature link.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thanks, the law experts link in there is not working

The more I read these passages, the more this all makes sense, I went through a few of the others too. Some I agree with and some I don't, humpty dumpty is the economy I think.... The nest egg.

666 can mean more than just carbon, remember, the book is written in such a way, it covers many topics. Such as atsrology, astrotheology, law, religion, creation, science, phsycology, prophesy, and many more. Depending on which perspective/topic you are looking from, the same word will have different meanings.

What if being born again is abandoning your birth name and claiming devinty/sovereignty? They asked John if he was Elijah, has said no.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join