It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Science and Bible Agree on Fundamental Evidence of all Axioms - Entanglement and Information

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Is God evident? YES. Can any axiom be proven in science or from the Bible? No. For all truth, there are always higher truths. All axioms are evident, but can never be established apart from knowing the higher truths. Higher truths unify lower. Keep this in mind for both the Bible and Science. The Bible unifies science into a higher perspective. What should this suggest to you?

Deception works by taking the fundamental starting point of truth and twisting this beginning into a lie. The history of this lie started as a deluded misunderstanding, but over time, the delusion becomes a reinforced lie by bias. If the liar can steal the starting point, the rest of the structure that truth is built from falls and can be replaced. This thread will show you that the starting point must begin with God. If I can successfully show you the evidence for the truth, then your entire world can change at the fundamental level of the beginning. If you know the beginning, you know the end. All you need is to be shown the truth by two or three witnesses. The Bible states that these witnesses testify to truth as seen by two or three perspectives. Although there are many more, these three are the most important.

Consciousness is a quantum process. Science agrees on three fundamental aspects of reality based on this one statement. I will show, conclusively, that what science measures and what the Bible says is in agreement. From here, I will use three facts that reveal the true starting-point for truth. I will use only 2 verses. There are thousands that say the same and more.

1) Science on the Quantum Nature of the Brain

Here is a link to 5 minutes of an episode of Through the Wormhole. Watch this first: VIDEO This video is also linked below. Watch from 10:40-15:58 if the spliced link goes down.

After you have seen the video above, know that science agrees with this statement from these two verses of the Bible concerning the fundamentals of reality. Word is Information and Word is the Son of God in the Bible. Keep this in mind.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

The second verse demonstrates the hidden nature of the quantum entangled world around you:

Hebrews 11

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

2) Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics

Now that you can see the parallel of reality from science and the Bible, the starting point begins to emerge. Seeing this allows us to answer one very important question: Does matter come first or does consciousness come first? The answer reveals itself in the theory of collapsing wave function. A Wave in physics is built on information. The Copenhagen Interpretation states that consciousness collapses the wave into a particle. In essence, the mind of the observer determines the state of the wave from superstructure to particle. In other words, consciousness creates matter and not the other way around. It's all information in the end.

Energy is Information

Before you read on, consider this video from Stanford Physicist Leonard Susskind as he explains the universe as a hologram and energy as information: VIDEO

The third area that reveals the truth is to know that Science now says that energy is information. Our entire universe is based on energy. If energy is information, then our entire reality is a giant hologram of light, information and consciousness. The Bible said it all along. This fundamental structure of the universe is the Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Ghost. For the Masons, this is their triangle of Isis, Osiris and Horus. LINK Additionally, the Masons have searched for their lost word. That Word is the wave of creation. It was in the Bible all along.

Father (LIGHT / Prima Materia)
Son (Word / Wave)
Holy Ghost (Consciousness)

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Light is made up of all three. For evidence of this, I point you to an article linked in my signature. This article gives you further evidence that light is not a duality, but THE trinity mentioned in the Bible.

The video below is the whole video linked above.

edit on 14-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The bible has some truth in it, but it is still way to "new" to be used as a tool for understanding our beginning. One has to learn about the ancient civilisations and theirs believe to try and understand where we come from, and what our origin might startet.
edit on 14-10-2012 by mc4denmark because: spelling

edit on 14-10-2012 by mc4denmark because: more spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The bible is like the quatrains from Nostradamus. They can be interpreted to mean what the reader wants.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark
www.youtube.com...

The bible has some truth in it, but it is still way to "new" to be used as a tool for understanding our beginning. One has to learn about the ancient civilisations and theirs believe to try and understand where we come from, and what our origin might startet.
edit on 14-10-2012 by mc4denmark because: spelling

edit on 14-10-2012 by mc4denmark because: more spelling

All seven continents hold a key. When God said, "Jacob have I loved and Esau have I hated," He was showing the relationship between the thread in the Bible, starring with Adam Kadmon, and the thread of the mystery school religion and Nimrod. When Babel fell, the languages were cut into pieces, just like Osiris being cut into pieces and ISIS trying to put the pieces back again. So was the fundamental starting understanding. Egypt called Nimrod Osiris. The languages unified mankind and understanding. The Bible is the only thread that Hermetically (Hermes) sealed the truth from corruption. In Egypt, Hermes is Thoth. In the Bible, Hermes is Enoch. The Scribe to God preserved the Word. Enoch was the Scribe and Elijah was in charge of water. Water is baptism and baptism is our immersion into the water of reality. All of the Bible names and parables are illusions to the nature of reality and the fundamentals of the physics that unite our understanding from the root truth. Unlock the symbols and you can then read the symbols as the true Word that emerges from the outer text. Once you have the keys from the Bible, it is then possible to look at the other six continents and see the truth.

For instance, baptism is our immersion into reality and the water cleanses the temple after the sacrifice of the animal. The beast is 666. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. We are all the beast. Compare this to the temple in Jerusalem. When Jesus said, "you must be born (Baptized) again," compare this to reincarnation. Elijah controls the water. Later, Elijah is John the Baptist and Jesus confirms this to the disciples. What was John doing? Baptizing as a symbol of our repentance to God in the wilderness. He prepares the way for Christ to return by turning on the water again. 7 billion souls come back to see Christ return. He's the one crying in the wilderness, "Prepare ye the way of the Lord." Water is the key. This is the hydrogen cycle of hydrogenesis. Hydrogen is one proton and one electron in balance, both positive and negative. All elements then come from hydrogen bonds with the neutral of the neutron.

Listen to 1 Kings 17 and tell me you don't see baptism when Elijah raises and lowers the widow woman's son. Notice that he says "DEW" as the water droplets that reach earth before the sun rises. Listen to the chapter, then recall the dew in this verse below: LISTEN

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

The entire Bible is locked and hermetically sealed by seven laws of symbol: SEVEN RULES The scribes, starting with Enoch, used these seven laws when encoding truth into parable. The history that represents the parable and the characters of the parables lived and breathes. You and I are those same parables in word.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
The bible is like the quatrains from Nostradamus. They can be interpreted to mean what the reader wants.

Great. Try to reinterpret these verses with any other plausible meaning other than what is stated by science. You will fail for one important reason. ALL context of history and our knowledge of God reinforces both science and what is stated below. Without the other two witnesses of science and history, you have no reflecting point to draw from for truth. It takes two or three witnesses and I have those witnesses. Consider my last post on John the Baptist in this thread. John is the witness of water to light and how water puts out fire. Give it a try:

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

And there I was losing sleep because I was worried sick that Science and the Bible would not agree on the fundamental evidence of all axioms. Thank God.

Einstein called entanglement "spooky action at a distance" because he didn't understand it. We are all connected. A duh. Our fates are inextricably entwined.That is the bottom line and take away here. It is what all those religious tomes are trying to convey in creative, awkward, unbelievable and sometimes familiar ways.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

There are five baptisms to overcome in the Bible. When John says that one comes after him that is greater, he is referring to Spirit over Water. Water puts out fire and Spirit comes as the final baptism to God.

Matthew 3

8 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Here are the five baptisms by symbol.

Earth - We are planted into the Garden. We are not rooted in the soil like plants or in a fixed domain like fish. Instead, we can occupy all domains. This autonomy requires that we overcome these domains by hardships. The wilderness we occupy was provided to allow our growth by experience.

Air - We are given the Word of God as a guide to the wilderness. This word is also the language we learn and master. Meaning ultimately comes when we decipher the inner symbols of nature and overcome our ignorance and pride of the outer world. Meaning springs from the root, just like a plant.

Water - We are baptized into the Water (Immersion into Reality). The water cleanses the temple (body). The temple is where the sacrifice is made. This temple houses the spirit of God, along with our soul. We are to overcome as we are born again. "You must be born again." Plants die and the seed perpetuates to the next generation. Producing fruit ensures seed for the next crop.

Isaiah 26

their bodies will rise—

Fire - We are finally baptized by Trials. The Flaming Sword of God cuts away pride and protects the tree of life. The tree of life is DNA. We light the fire we burn by. We can also put out the fire with the water.

Spirit - After overcoming the first four baptisms, we are then baptized by the Spirit of God. Jesus is necessary for us to be marked by the spirit for salvation from the Fire. The water and blood of Christ brings salvation from the corruption of the elements.

There are no other ways to interpret this information unless context is not used. God provides the context by the future he draws into the past for us to see as it comes by. We know the reflecting point of context.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

And there I was losing sleep because I was worried sick that Science and the Bible would not agree on the fundamental evidence of all axioms. Thank God.

Einstein called entanglement "spooky action at a distance" because he didn't understand it. We are all connected. A duh. Our fates are inextricably entwined.That is the bottom line and take away here. It is what all those religious tomes are trying to convey in creative, awkward, unbelievable and sometimes familiar ways.

Compare Einstein and the opening verses of God's Word:

Genesis 1:1

In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

Compare these as well:

As stated by Paul Dirac's relativistic quantum mechanical wave equation, our universe is parallel to another universe in opposite. Our matter is anti-matter to this mirrored universe. The event horizon between these two universes represents the projection point of both.

Matthew 18:18
"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

2 Peter 3:12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat.

My words from an earlier thread: "As I consider Dirac's equation, it is interesting to ponder the significance of matter and anti-matter. The verses above seem to suggest a connection. It is also interesting to consider the fact that we must be more than flesh and blood to survive in Heaven. God says in the Bible that we cannot look upon Him without being consumed."

1 Corinthians 15:

50 I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

Genesis 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

We are INSIDE this image. We are also the image of Father (Light), Son (Wave) and Holy Spirit (Consciousness). Matter is particle and wave from light quanta. Consciousness gives life.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Just how many references are there to science in the bible?

It's obviously written in a way we don't quite understand any more. The speed of light is referenced in the bible, as we rediscover things, parts of the bible begin to make sense. Written in true consiousness as appose to science. We would think they are at the forefront of discovery but does science hold us back?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Help me understand what you're talking about.

Are you trying to say that 7 billion souls have been reincarnated back to earth to witness the second coming of Jesus?

Who makes up these 7 billion souls?

It's obviously not all of the righteous, and it can't be a combination of the righteous and unrighteous because of what's stated here in Revelation 20.

Revelation 20:4-6

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Break it down for me, please, on how 7 billion people living on earth tie in with your theory.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Just how many references are there to science in the bible?

It's obviously written in a way we don't quite understand any more. The speed of light is referenced in the bible, as we rediscover things, parts of the bible begin to make sense. Written in true consiousness as appose to science. We would think they are at the forefront of discovery but does science hold us back?

From my perspective, it's the law of inverse squares. As we approach a singularity in population, time and knowledge, we approach the unity we emerged from. The two must become one. This is the pattern in nature. All duality returns and science / religion are merely the same statement of axioms. The Bible never changed. Read the article in my signature on why science and religion do not agree.

Knowledge is based on an inverse square law by awareness and perspective as related to frame of reference. All of time/space is based on this concept of expansion and contraction. It's how we learn. Unity to multiplicity and back again.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'm not sure I get what your putting across with the video there, I get the difrentails between distance from source and the brightness and area effected by them rays, but the video left me with a one dimensional perspective with time being linear.

If science was one of them rays and religion another both upon leaving the source would be moving away from each other but in the same direction. These paths seem to be starting to come together again, so in theory, the diagram you show in the video is backwards, the light is getting brighter and we are getting very close to source

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I can reconcile my belief system with acceptable science and rather than disprove I find it reconfirming.

I only need to halfway understand entanglement and the first law of thermodynamics before I say...

Hail to my creator!
We are so connected and I will never "die."

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
I'm not sure I get what your putting across with the video there, I get the difrentails between distance from source and the brightness and area effected by them rays, but the video left me with a one dimensional perspective with time being linear.

If science was one of them rays and religion another both upon leaving the source would be moving away from each other but in the same direction. These paths seem to be starting to come together again, so in theory, the diagram you show in the video is backwards, the light is getting brighter and we are getting very close to source

Both science and religion are a study of one thing--light. Science is blinded to sight by one simple fact: They do not believe that consciousness is part of light. This fundamental starting point is the essence of knowing how consciousness is part of the process of creation. If there is no consciousness, there is no collapse of wave function. In the Bible, this is called blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Fundamental to all humans is the ability to sense the consciousness in the light. It is evident to all by way of duality. Two must become one or there is separation. With belief, consciousness has a way of becoming one by faith. Faith is collapsing the indeterminate and making it determined. With collapsing wave function, we collapse the indeterminate wave of probability to change the states of matter by dimension. That is, a slice at a time. Time is by slice. As matter changes states, it does this in the 'NOW' of the moment of time. Future can be somewhat predicted and past is set in place by what happens now. The light reveals this by awareness.

Science studies this by slice and then makes predictions of what is observed to determine future states of matter by pattern. Law governs what is studied. With religion, the source is the starting point and not the ending point. The fundamental essence of truth can be known, but only by faith. Science will see this in the end, but will refuse to ever admit they were wrong. This is the difference between male and female polarity. Duality is at the center of this. Science takes credit by pride. Religion gives credit in humility.

When two become one, they emerge as something new. If the two do not become one, there is a break in the chain. Sun and moon become one for life on Earth. Sperm and egg become one for new life. This is because male and female became one in love. The new life then develops in a womb before emerging into the light. Before the light, the womb was a veil. In this case, that veil is the Amnion, or sac that surrounds the amniotic fluid. Amnesia is another word from this root, meaning the veil that keeps us from seeing. The same root of Amnion also makes the word sheep, lamb and wool. The wool is pulled over the sheep's eyes so they do not see what is being done to them. In this case, the wool is our sin. That wool is then cleaned as white as snow and becomes our robe at the end (New Body). Quantum entanglement is at the heart of this process. Ultimately, Spirit and Soul must become one to find the way out of the material to the Spiritual. Faith is the bridge.

See these three threads: Quantum Mechanics of Salvation | Amnion | Humpty Dumpty has Amnisia

Matthew 18:18

"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

Faith allows the wave to be collapsed. We hear and see before we do.

Confucius: "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand."

Light provides the mechanism for the wave to transmit this to our attention by way of consciousness and awareness by experience. We read the wave as the modem of the computer. Our consciousness then interprets the light to sensible experience. This in now way implies that light is the only way to the goal. God could have experienced this in another way before creating our universe. God is the infinity of this process from beginning to end (Alpha and Omega). He separates the light from the darkness. So can we by faith and choice.

It's an inverse square law, but acknowledging the source is central to the process succeeding.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

This is the resurrection that Paul spoke of.
Acts 24

I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, 15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

Both the righteous and wicked would be raised on the last day. This is the last day.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

To see this clearly, let’s put the information into context with the entire story of the Bible:

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

The Day of the Lord is the central topic of the Entire Bible next to creation and salvation. Here is a description from Isaiah:

Isaiah 26

their bodies will rise—

Here is a description from Job:

Job 19

3 “Oh, that my words were recorded,
that they were written on a scroll,
24 that they were inscribed with an iron tool on lead,
or engraved in rock forever!
25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

Job got his wish. He can see with the eyes that awaits this day:

Hebrews 11

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Where are we waiting? "You must be born again." John 3 tells how this all works. We are baptized into the water of reality to rise to new life. The Spirit is the last baptism. We must be born of water first and then Spirit. If the two do not become one (Spirit of God and Soul), then we are baptized again and wait. Christ came for the sick, not the well. Loving God is the way union with His Spirit happens. If not, we are separated here in the material world. The World to come is paradise.

Midrash

"Future bliss can neither be imagined, explained, nor described. We know nothing of its nature, form, greatness, or beauty, its quantity or quality. This much one should know, the phrase, "the world to come," does not imply that it is a world yet to be called into existence; it exists already, but the phrase is employed to describe the life into which those who are in the present stage of existence will be transposed when they throw off this mortal coil."

Ecclesiastes 12 on the Silver Cord (Mortal Coil) that Connects us:

12 Remember your Creator
in the days of your youth,
before the days of trouble come
and the years approach when you will say,
“I find no pleasure in them”—
2 before the sun and the light
and the moon and the stars grow dark,
and the clouds return after the rain;
3 when the keepers of the house tremble,
and the strong men stoop,
when the grinders cease because they are few,
and those looking through the windows grow dim;
4 when the doors to the street are closed
and the sound of grinding fades;
when people rise up at the sound of birds,
but all their songs grow faint;
5 when people are afraid of heights
and of dangers in the streets;
when the almond tree blossoms
and the grasshopper drags itself along
and desire no longer is stirred.
Then people go to their eternal home
and mourners go about the streets.

6 Remember him—before the silver cord is severed,
and the golden bowl is broken;
before the pitcher is shattered at the spring,
and the wheel broken at the well,
7 and the dust returns to the ground it came from,
and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

If all that was not enough, then consider the significance of this verse:

Revelation 1:7

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

How can the first century generation that pierced Christ see Him return? You must be born again.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

I can reconcile my belief system with acceptable science and rather than disprove I find it reconfirming.

I only need to halfway understand entanglement and the first law of thermodynamics before I say...

Hail to my creator!
We are so connected and I will never "die."

That's right.

I. Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.

Of course, God is that external force.

Objects in motion tend to stay in motion unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. Force equals mass times acceleration. And for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

God is that unbalanced force and we are the objects. He gives us the ability to move ourselves as well. Like you say, "Hail to the Creator."

It's His perfect Law. The Bible is simply showing us by parable.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

So, tell me again what this has to do with 7 billion people living on earth?

Where's the connection?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I can agree that science is flawed in its understanding, everything is labeled and numbered, treating everything as seperate when they are not. That illusion of seperation could also be interpreted as the veil. The space between particles, between humans, between planets, between everything is often thought of as a barrier seperating us but in actual fact it's part of the connection between us, between everything. Like in the video backwards, as we get closer to source, unity gets stronger as that space Inbetween everything becomes less influencing in our perception. The veil is just a fire wall that must be beaten between levels of understanding and conciousness, and science are on the lower level, trapped behind that veil. Maybe even holding it up.
edit on 14-10-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

If all that was not enough, then consider the significance of this verse:

Revelation 1:7

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

How can the first century generation that pierced Christ see Him return? You must be born again.

They will see him from "afar off" or wherever they are at the time of Jesus' second coming, but that does not mean that they all will be living here on earth.

Maybe some Bible study on "afar off" is necessary.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join