It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey - Syria Conflict

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by detachedindividual

Nothing in that article mentioned Russian forces nor a joint Turkish/Syrian force,read it again,yes a committee.
Your bias is obvious as you are against outside Russian mediation,while you turn a blind eye nor mention the NATO armed forces that are active in and around Syria

Did you actually read my posts? I'm thinking you didn't, because I clearly state that Turkey is a NATO member, and that the UK and US have people on the border with Jordan.

Please don't spew bs about keeping it an unbiased non-partisan, Anti/pro Assad thread when you clearly choose to ignore the facts.

What facts have I ignored? I just stated the presence of NATO, the UK and the US! Read my comments again, then come back and admit that you're ranting about nothing!

Syria can at anytime they want, legally invite Russian oversight of a joint Turkish/Syrian commitee,i think what Syria is doing here is great,it's an attempt at quelling the violence along the border,and keeping those responsible in check..what is being expressed here is that the Syrian Govt has no interest in engaging with Turkey,is peace really your concern?

Have I said that Syria does not have the right to invite anyone they want into their country? NO, I HAVEN'T!

If you can't be bothered to actually read a post, what the hell are you doing responding to it? Go back, read my post again, then come back and apologize for being such an ass hat.

You're just trying to push an agenda here, just as people like you do in every single thread about Syria. Anyone can read my posts above and see that you are blatantly lying about my opinions. I have CLEARLY stated for all to read that NATO are present in Turkey (as they ARE a member state). I also openly state for all to read that UK and US are present on the border with Jordan.

These are actual FACTS, reported facts, known facts, admitted facts.

This thread is supposed to be about facts, and the foresight of what something might mean in the future. This is not about screaming and ranting about who is right or wrong in this conflict. You are trying to make this thread into yet another "all praise Assad" thread.

Once again, do you think you are the only person who can read my posts in this thread? Anyone can read what I have added here and see that you are basically lying about what I have written.

Do you even know what unbiased means? I don't think so. You've invented a post all for yourself, accusing me of being biased when all I have done is state the facts, and openly stated that the UK and US are involved, I didn't say that Syria doesn't have the right to invite anyone into their country either.

If you're going to try to be a propagandist and twist peoples words to suit your own posts, you really need to try a lot harder than that.
edit on 15-10-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

NATO forces IN Syria...
NOT around,near,beside,next-to,adjacent,close-to,bordering , abutting,adjoining, alongside, beside, bordering , close, close by, contiguous, near, neighboring, next door, touching :

The United States is flying unmanned reconnaissance planes over Syria to monitor the regime's escalating crackdown on dissent, U.S. defense officials told NBC television on Saturday www.haaretz.com...
A brigade of 120 French soldiers part of a transmission unit came to support the rebels were caught by forces loyal to the Syrian regime pakconnects.blogspot.ca...
Two British SAS soldiers on a secret mission were captured by Syrian authorities after straying across the border from Iraq
www.dailymail.co.uk...
40-60 Germans are in Syrian custody, said the officials. According to these sources, the Germans were caught red-handed on the Syrian coastline as they were smuggling weapons supplies for the insurgents into Syria.
www.globalresearch.ca...
More than 40 Turkish intelligence officers were captured by the Syrian army. Over the past week, Turkey has been conducting intensive negotiations with Syria in order to get them back.saebpress.com...
www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 15-10-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

NATO forces IN Syria...
NOT around,near,beside,next-to,adjacent,close-to,bordering , abutting,adjoining, alongside, beside, bordering , close, close by, contiguous, near, neighboring, next door, touching :

A brigade of 120 French soldiers part of a transmission unit came to support the rebels were caught by forces loyal to the Syrian regime pakconnects.blogspot.ca...
Two British SAS soldiers on a secret mission were captured by Syrian authorities after straying across the border from Iraq
www.dailymail.co.uk...
40-60 Germans are in Syrian custody, said the officials. According to these sources, the Germans were caught red-handed on the Syrian coastline as they were smuggling weapons supplies for the insurgents into Syria.
www.globalresearch.ca...
More than 40 Turkish intelligence officers were captured by the Syrian army. Over the past week, Turkey has been conducting intensive negotiations with Syria in order to get them back.saebpress.com...

So you offer bloggers as evidence?
I have about ten blogs that I operate for my business, you do know that anyone can write blog posts and say anything they wish, right? I could write twenty posts about Martians arriving and I can guarantee that someone on ATS will be linking to all of them and using it as "evidence". Notice that none of those posts actually offer any proof for their own claims, other than OTHER BLOGS!?

Then you offer a DailyMail article that is has no date, but refers to this being at the time of the attack on Iraq (it also states in the article that the SAS were there to locate former Iraqi officials fleeing their country)

If you're going to offer "evidence" of things, please at least make sure we're in the right DECADE!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
no point..

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Russia to target Turkey with anti-aircraft missiles

Hurriyet

The heat is on...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
U.S. steps up support of Turkey amid Syrian conflict

U.S. intelligence agencies were also the source of a tip that led the Turkish military to intercept and ground a Syrian passenger plane en route from Moscow to Damascus last week on suspicions that it was carrying Russian-made military hardware, according to U.S. officials.

Washington post

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Turkish news agency: Anti-aircraft shell from Syria hits health center in Turkey; no injuries

ANKARA, Turkey — An anti-aircraft shell from Syria hit an empty room of a health center inside Turkey, a private news agency reported Tuesday. No injuries were reported.

The Republic

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Turkish warplanes shoot down Syrian helicopter: Turkish deputy PM

(Reuters) - Turkish warplanes shot down a Syrian helicopter on Monday after it violated Turkish airspace, Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister Bulent Arinc said.

Reuters

top topics

<< 1   >>

join