It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity finds an interesting tiny-sized structure.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by arianna
Take a look at the objects showing in the third image that I have rectangled in yellow.

They look like rocks.

Do any members have any views about the color content of the mastcam images?

To me, the color content of the mastcam images does not seem to be correct when making comparisons with the MER PanCam color images.

They look as I was expecting, not as red as the official NASA images of how things look on Mars, not as blue as the images made by just using the images from the red, green and blue filters.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

I know what they are....they're called rocks

edit on 10/14/2012 by Saneeto because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Are you saying Lilliputians are from Mars? Blimey, Gulliver must have traveled some distance.....

Or it could be Smurfs......
edit on 14/10/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

It is quite possible (highly likely some may say) for other civilisations to be tiny (or huge) size wise in comparison to our own. Not that I think there is anything to be seen in these particular images.

You read a lot of criticism on here dismissing potential signs of life because the dimentions of the 'craft' or 'structure' would be massive compared to what we are used to on Earth. And yet if we see how our sun is size wise compared to others we may seem a tiny civilisation compared to others out there

edit on 14-10-2012 by fossildog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Now this is interesting.

Do I go with OP is serious, or OR is trolling.

At this point it's a coin toss the difference...

I am convinced it is the latter.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
"arianna", I suspect you may be Vic Reeves. If you are I claim my £5.

you tube link to Vic Reeves clip

edit on 14-10-2012 by jamdan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Arianna, once again you create a thread claiming to see objects and/or structures in plain old rocks while yet again giving no proof whatsoever.

Did you get tired of staring at and manipulating moon images and decide to find tiny people instead on Mars, now?

Change of celestial body doesn't change the fact that you are still seeing structures in rocks.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Arianna, once again you create a thread claiming to see objects and/or structures in plain old rocks while yet again giving no proof whatsoever.

Number 6, Will you please stop being such a pain in the posterior.

This thread is related to objects on Mars, not objects on the moon. I have not shifted fron one heavenly body to another as I have been researching both of them for many years.

What proof do you expect me to provide? Are the original images not good enough?

The images used are the downloaded originals as captured by the mastcam onboard Curiosity.

If the images are examined carefully you will find that there are plenty of very tiny structures on the terrain but the viewer may be under the impression they are small rocks. Have a look at the detail contained in the yellow rectangles in the third larger image at the links at the bottom of the OP.

edit on 14-10-2012 by arianna because: text

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

If the object is a tower structure then it could only have been constructed by tiny-sized beings to an intelligent design.

It's your fondness of making statements like that that ask for some sort of proof.

And that also reveal that you rely more on your imagination more than any facts.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Out of all of your previous threads on miniature civilization on different celestial bodies I have yet to see a close up of structures you claim that show details other than its a rock. On a previous post you claimed to have sent your findings to reputable scientist and never heard back from them or you on these claims. So, did these scientist agree with your Moon and Mars miniature civilizations in question or disregard them?

There is nothing in the images of surface pictures that show any footpaths or roads so the question is, do they live underground in the permafrost? and if they live underground then why have a skyscraper above the surface?

Maybe they are radiation resistant, CO2 breathers, and breed in the salty soil of Mars without a photosynthesis or a carbon based environment. We have some on Earth that behave somewhat in that manner.

Would much like to hear from your scientist friends that you promised in the other thread but failed to produce.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
A pointed up-right rock maybe... It does look kinda pointed , well to me it does!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by arianna

If the object is a tower structure then it could only have been constructed by tiny-sized beings to an intelligent design.

It's your fondness of making statements like that that ask for some sort of proof.

And that also reveal that you rely more on your imagination more than any facts.

I do not rely on imagination when examining images but rely on years of previous visual knowledge and experience.

You still haven't explained what proof you would like me to provide, perhaps different images of the same object maybe. If that is the case, then you will find a different view in the first images I posted.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

dcmb1409, Here's a question for you or any biologists out there.

If we were 1000 times smaller what air pressure could we cope with and what percentage of oxygen would we require in the air to survive?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
If your planet was dying, you would do something to save your kind. On Mars they would manipulate their species over time to a smaller size to compensate for air and water shortages. The air nearest the ground has the most pressure and water vapor has been confirmed at ground level as well. Size can be changed by breeding the proper pairs. It has been done with animals on earth such as dogs. Hence the size between a great Dane and a Chihuahua.

I believe there is evidence for these smaller intelligent beings.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

You still haven't explained what proof you would like me to provide, perhaps different images of the same object maybe.

You don't get it. I am asking for some sort of proof of this statement you sound so sure of:

edit on 10/15/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Here's what I see:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Why are people still feeding the OBVIOUS troll?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Mini Martian Structures by Little Stuart. This mght be a good childrens book. Please don't steal my idea, I worked hard on it!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You guys just don't get it. The poster has spent years studying these sort of anomalies and would certainly know the difference between a rock and a possible alien structure.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Ok thats one mars rock that is worth a threads worth of speculation, but my feeling on that one is that if its still online then its probably just a rock...

...a weird skull shaped rock

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
If your planet was dying, you would do something to save your kind. On Mars they would manipulate their species over time to a smaller size to compensate for air and water shortages. The air nearest the ground has the most pressure and water vapor has been confirmed at ground level as well. Size can be changed by breeding the proper pairs. It has been done with animals on earth such as dogs. Hence the size between a great Dane and a Chihuahua.

I believe there is evidence for these smaller intelligent beings.

Fromabove, Thank you for your post.

Your reasoning makes a great deal of sense for as the air pressure and oxygen level decreases any living inteligent species would tend to get smaller and smaller over time and would adjust to the new conditions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join