It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney - Gay?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
Im not sure some of you are from planet earth if you think that people "wont care" if they find of Romney is "gay".

If found to be factual, Put that information in the hands or MSM.
Headlines, headlines, headlines. They'd be taking about it for weeks & months. The marriage scandal, the kids scandal, religious scandal, scandal scandal scandal, everyone would have an opinion and theyd beat it into the minds of the sheeples.

I don't know If any of you know a lot of Mormons but the handful that I know don't accept LGTB whatsoever.
Most Black people don't accept it either (not that he has their vote anyway) and the hardcore conservatives certainly won't have it.

Religion vs Gay? They will choose their religion and the church might even disown him. Id bet that a lot more would than would not.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
edit on 14-10-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
Im not sure some of you are from planet earth if you think that people "wont care" if they find of Romney is "gay".

Chill out. The uber-conservative republicans will STILL vote for Romney over Obama. The almighty (R) and (D) are more important to some people than their own convictions and religions - As evidenced by the black evangelicals who are still voting for Obama even though he approves partial birth abortion and gay marriage. There are people who make up the 'base' on both sides who will vote the (R) or (D) no matter what.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Not really . I was talking about Romney and homosexuality and how his sexuality is similar to his religion in response to what someone else stated. You just wanna bust somones chops

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Plenty of people fall for this kind of thing

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
occupyilluminati.com...

Like I said, it's spreading... haven't seen it on GLP yet... their heads will explode...
edit on 14-10-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
IDK about being gay or not but mormons in general are a strange bunch, not to far from Scientology in my opinion.
I lived in Boise for about a year back in 01 this guy came over to buy a swamp cooler and started trying to recruit me into the LDS and then offered to buy my two children. I swear, he really did

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Looks like it's hitting twitter... so says someone on another forum... this could be a fun few hours.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The only people that would care about him being gay is half of his voting bloc.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
The only people that would care about him being gay is half of his voting bloc.

LOLOLOL

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Now seeing it on multiple forums...

How long until the candidate has to deny... 72 hours?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

They'll prob just ignore it. Text on pastebin isn't very threatening.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

They'll prob just ignore it. Text on pastebin isn't very threatening.

Agreed... we'll see if anything more happens...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
First Obama, now Romney. Seriously, didn't I just read here on ATS like a week ago that Rev. Wright's church had a program to set gay men up with wives so they'd be 'accepted in the black community' and that Obama was one of them? It's a weak attempt to discredit them both by saying- look- your candidate isn't who you think he is.

Honestly- don't the two of 'em discredit themselves by their own words and actions as it is? They don't need help.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh
First Obama, now Romney. Seriously, didn't I just read here on ATS like a week ago that Rev. Wright's church had a program to set gay men up with wives so they'd be 'accepted in the black community' and that Obama was one of them? It's a weak attempt to discredit them both by saying- look- your candidate isn't who you think he is.

Honestly- don't the two of 'em discredit themselves by their own words and actions as it is? They don't need help.

hahaha... so true...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Funny, if you google search "Mitt Romney is gay" you get people making similar claims for years. Hmm....

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
I posted this link on another thread, but then did a search and it looks like there's no thread for it, soo... you know... if there is... just delete this mods.

And do to the sorta insane nature of this (and recently learning what Skunkworks on ATS was all about) I decided to post this here.

I found this link and text on another anonymous forum. I am sure some of you have also seen it.

I have, for a few years, known something that no one else except a few within the upper echelons of the LDS know:

Mitt Romney is a homosexual.

I have proof, which will be released to the media on November 4th, 2012.

I will announce a way for the media to receive this information on Sunday, October the 29th.

To protect myself I will post this information, via proxies, on several public forums.

The few people that have tried to make this public in the past were silenced.

Please pray for me.

takemylink.com... and this pastebay.net... which just points back to the first one.

The message says, as you can see, that it'll be posted on public forums, which invariably means it'll be traced back to the source... so this should be fun.

Is Mitt Romney gay? Would anyone care? Is this all just a hoax?

Anyway, post anything you find!

Actually He probably is and it would not surprise me one bit...
I would only care though because he is not who he claims to be sort of like this creeper...

But although it would surprise most people in America this has been going on for sometime...Just cause he is married and Mormon means absolutely nothing. Guys like "Willard The Rat" Romney have led secret lives SHOCKER! Most of the base of so called Conservatives would be appalled if they really knew what their officials closet lives were like!

The only reason I care is because they are liars, cheats and hypocrites! Otherwise what else is new?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Exactly right!

Just saw this on reddit as well....

But sure, the MSM won't touch it unless it goes viral on Twitter or something.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
What will the gay community do now?
They now have two gay candidates to choose from.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

And two pro-RomneyCare Massachusetts liberals.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Time to choose between the gayer of two evils.

Keep an eye on who makes the most body contact after the next debate.

Bets?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join