It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney - Gay?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by longlostbrother

You had me until you put Hillary in the same class as Paul.

I was thinking, he'd help her win over the fundamentalist Christian Objectivist voting block.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Even if it is true, who cares?

Oh ya, bigoted conservatives, that's who.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
Even if it is true, who cares?

Oh ya, bigoted conservatives, that's who.

Are you sure..? they're already gonna vote for a Mormon...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Could you elaborate on who "They" are?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Could you elaborate on who "They" are?

bigoted conservatives, that's who.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Ah I see. Once again, So what? Yea Mormonism is completely far fetched, does that mean that you are saying being gay is just as ridiculous as being a Mormon?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Ah I see. Once again, So what? Yea Mormonism is completely far fetched, does that mean that you are saying being gay is just as ridiculous as being a Mormon?

People are born gay, but have to choose to be Mormon.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Well sometimes it is drilled into there heads as children, I dont really see that is much of a choice.

Same thing happened with Hitler and the anti-semetic teachings of the time.

Also, though I dont think being gay is a choice. I dont believe you are always born that way, many times it is developmental.
edit on 14-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Well sometimes it is drilled into there heads as children, I dont really see that is much of a choice.

Same thing happened with Hitler and the anti-semetic teachings of the time.

Also, though I dont think being gay is a choice. I dont believe you are always born that way, many times it is developmental.
edit on 14-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

Eehhhh I think this is probably veering a bit too off topic...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I don't think Romney is a homosexual. In my opinion he's a bad person, but gay? Don't think so.What kind of proof could this person possibly have? A Paris Hilton style home video? Come to think of it, it could be interesting. Good ole Mitt taking the high h@rd one.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
Is Mitt Romney gay? Would anyone care? Is this all just a hoax?

1 - Is Mitt Romney gay? Doubt it.
2 - Would anyone care? Doubt it.
3 - Is this all just a hoax? Probably.

Very few people would care if Mitt Romney was gay. Afterall, those that would believe that kind of spin would also believe that Obama is gay. The Obama = gay rumors have been out there longer and they aren't effecting the election .. IMHO.

Side note - Buchanan was probably the first gay president.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D
I don't think Romney is a homosexual. In my opinion he's a bad person, but gay? Don't think so.What kind of proof could this person possibly have? A Paris Hilton style home video? Come to think of it, it could be interesting. Good ole Mitt taking the high h@rd one.

Imagine a Mitt Romney Gay sex tape hitting the media...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Is Mitt Romney gay? Would anyone care? Is this all just a hoax?

1 - Is Mitt Romney gay? Doubt it.
2 - Would anyone care? Doubt it.
3 - Is this all just a hoax? Probably.

Very few people would care if Mitt Romney was gay. Afterall, those that would believe that kind of spin would also believe that Obama is gay. The Obama = gay rumors have been out there longer and they aren't effecting the election .. IMHO.

Side note - Buchanan was probably the first gay president.

It was actually PROVEN he was gay, that would mean he'd been lying, to America, and probably his family and friends... so that WOULD have an affect... would it affect him with social conservatives...? I don't know... a bit...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Somehow this guy has mixed up Mitt Romney with Barney Frank and the cat has been outta that bag for years.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucas73
Somehow this guy has mixed up Mitt Romney with Barney Frank and the cat has been outta that bag for years.

lol....

Though I have noticed Romney has a "wide stance"!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I'm also surprised that this thread has gotten no flags... If it was about gay Obama... well.. flag central...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
While I don't think Mitt Romney is a homosexual.

I do believe that half of the Republican party are closetted homosexuals, they try to vent their frustration by passing and proposing laws that would oppress the gay community.

They are so against gays, but yet many of them have been caught in Airport restrooms going to town on another man.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
While I don't think Mitt Romney is a homosexual.

I do believe that half of the Republican party are closetted homosexuals, they try to vent their frustration by passing and proposing laws that would oppress the gay community.

They are so against gays, but yet many of them have been caught in Airport restrooms going to town on another man.

indeed....

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Im not sure some of you are from planet earth if you think that people "wont care" if they find of Romney is "gay".

If found to be factual, Put that information in the hands or MSM.
Headlines, headlines, headlines. They'd be taking about it for weeks & months. The marriage scandal, the kids scandal, religious scandal, scandal scandal scandal, everyone would have an opinion and theyd beat it into the minds of the sheeples.

I don't know If any of you know a lot of Mormons but the handful that I know don't accept LGTB whatsoever.
Most Black people don't accept it either (not that he has their vote anyway) and the hardcore conservatives certainly won't have it.

Religion vs Gay? They will choose their religion and the church might even disown him. Id bet that a lot more would than would not.

Personally, However, I would not give any sh*ts.

And I have a pretty strong feeling that the claims made here are largely b.s, and of course we will see.

edit on 14-10-2012 by LightWarrior11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

It was actually PROVEN he was gay, that would mean he'd been lying, to America, and probably his family and friends... so that WOULD have an affect...

The supposed 'proof' that Obama is gay is much stronger than the supposed 'proof' that Romney is gay. And yet those lies supposedly told by Obama to cover his being gay are a non-issue for the media and for America. I don't see America caring if Romney was covering being gay .. since they don't seem to care that Obama supposedly is covering being gay.

would it affect him with social conservatives...? I don't know... a bit...

I don't think it would effect them. The uber-social conservatives ?? Naaaah .. It would still be a choice between Obama or Romney .. and with supposed 'proof' that both are gay, the uber-social conservatives would still go for Romney rather than Obama.

Anyways ... thats my opinion.

edit on 10/14/2012 by FlyersFan because: spelling

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join