It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

found this ufo on BBC news dated 20th/9th/2007

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
to me when i watch the footage, it seems that the larger of the two objects passes BEHIND the IAF fighter. the smaller one that comes into frame first may very well be something on the canopy of the filming aircraft, but as i see it, not the second larger one.
edit on 14-10-2012 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Definitely a *something* although the uploader has removed context by removing the sound. The narrator could be discussing tow-darts for target practice or the dangers of passing birds.

S&F to see if anyone can ID the footage for context.

It would be a time consuming task using SEARCH but it would be successful 'cause I remember discussing it.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I remember seeing this a few years ago and being very impressed , turns out though it was just a scratch on the planes canopy

UFO in Israeli air force video?,

Glad you found the earlier thread 'cause I just posted a reply about having seen this discussed here. Looks like the SEARCH function should be accompanied with instructions.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

and i remember doing a search troll

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
It looks like the canopy has delaminated slightly or where we used to buff scratches out, it can leave a distortion in the field of view, so depending on the angle of the camera the effect my be more pronounced.

You may be surprised what issues aircaft fly with, they may be classed as ADFs (Acceptable Deferred Faults) especially during an operation.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Nice Blimp

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

Quite being so defensive and maybe discuss the video you want us to watch.

What do you think it is and why?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

If you look at the second vid i posted you see two one smaller than the other
and i think ufo says it all thats what i think it is (and im not saying aliens)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Saneeto

please give this one a watch defo not a blimp

even the pilot looks back at it

edit on 15/10/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Definitely a *something* although the uploader has removed context by removing the sound. The narrator could be discussing tow-darts for target practice or the dangers of passing birds.

S&F to see if anyone can ID the footage for context.

It would be a time consuming task using SEARCH but it would be successful 'cause I remember discussing it.

YouTube Link

This to me is a good one you even get to see the pilot look back.

Its not swamp gas and i think it as the WOW FACTOR

What do you people think .

By the way i did a search and found nada on this one so sorry if it has already been debated.

edit on 14/10/2012 by maryhinge because: to many caps
edit on 14/10/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/10/2012 by maryhinge because: wow

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

If you look at the second vid i posted you see two one smaller than the other
and i think ufo says it all thats what i think it is (and im not saying aliens)

Well if your happy with it being unidentified why try to spark up discussion?

Many of us here are after answers to these unidentified phenomenons.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Quit being so defensive and maybe discuss the video you want us to watch.

so wheres your view on this, there isnt one only nit picking

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I remember seeing this a few years ago and being very impressed , turns out though it was just a scratch on the planes canopy

UFO in Israeli air force video?,

Scratch on the planes canopy ? But We clearly see the disc shaped object flying so fast .

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Albioriix

post by Albioriix
Scratch on the planes canopy ? But We clearly see the disc shaped object flying so fast .

No you perceive it to be moving fast due to the movement of and proximity to the camera , here is a closeup of the scratch / smear that to my mind shows its not a solid object .

Notice the real object in the image (other plane) which is moving keeps its integrity but on close inspection the UFO appears to be an amalgamation of two or three parts , either scratches or smears on the canopy .

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

post by Albioriix

No you perceive it to be moving fast due to the movement of and proximity to the camera , here is a closeup of the scratch / smear that to my mind shows its not a solid object .

Notice the real object in the image (other plane) which is moving keeps its integrity but on close inspection the UFO appears to be an amalgamation of two or three parts , either scratches or smears on the canopy .

You are saying with 100% confirmation that its not UFO . I say we call it simply 'Unidentified'

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Quit being so defensive and maybe discuss the video you want us to watch.

so wheres your view on this, there isnt one only nit picking

Sorry, however as logical answers have been supplied you want to cry and tell others well that your opinion and I dont share it. So whats the point of saying its a scratch/smudge on the canopy only to be told that its my opinion.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

It just looks like a ufo to me ,and just because some say its a scratch or smudge
doesnt mean that is the answer and just because i think its a ufo doesnt make it a ufo.
Have you ever seen a ufo, i have with my kids it lasted 35 mins in broad daylight
I have seen loads that i could not I D
so lets just agree to disagree

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

It just looks like a ufo to me ,and just because some say its a scratch or smudge
doesnt mean that is the answer and just because i think its a ufo doesnt make it a ufo.
Have you ever seen a ufo, i have with my kids it lasted 35 mins in broad daylight

Thats what a wise answer should be .
Its not necessary to come into conclusion . We don't have to prove anything to anyone. Leave the object as ' Unidentified'

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

How did you determine that this unidentified thing was actually flying to say it looks like a ufo?

How can something look like a UFO? Its either something identifiable or unidentifiable and if flying then label it a UFO. By saying it looks like a UFO your implying that you have seen many similar things in the sky which are unidentifiable to you and whats seen in this video looks just like what you have seen many times before.

If it was just a UFO to you I could understand, but to look like one means you have seen others that look alike.

Where the loads you seen all similar to whats in the video?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

We don't have to prove anything to anyone. Leave the object as ' Unidentified'

If that were the case whats the point of this forum , to just post pictures or videos of things in the sky and for us all to sit around saying " yep that's a UFO"
I'm not having a go at you specifically but it seems to me like you and others on this site are just looking for confirmation of your own beliefs by accepting stuff like this as "Unidentified" , surely the point of this forum is to cut through the crap and maybe just maybe find something that is unidentified and could be of Extraterrestrial origin , surely that's what we all should want on an Aliens and UFO forum who's motto is Deny Ignorance .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join