It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancients...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I got a tattoos of the 3 greek gods (Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades) symbols a few days ago (Always believed in them), and last night i had a dream of them. In this dream they set around on their thrones, and I was transported to their throne room they told me that I was only part of the few that actually acknowledged them.. And that in the upcoming purge I'd be offered clemency for honoring them and won't suffer whats coming.. Then my grandmother woke me up because I was talking in my sleep...

Do you think this is just a dream or something more?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HonorThySilence

Hate to be a dick but I have to say it.

Sorry to hear that you got those tattoos. That was a fundamentally bad idea.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

What do you mean?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

How was it a bad idea? Quit talking stupid, you're not his mother.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
They sound like nice tattoos to me as long as they weren't an on the whim kind of thing - Poseidon is a personal favorite of mine

I don't think anyone can tell you if the dreams "meant" anything or not. If they mean something to you, well then they mean something to you! Also it's possible that they were just on your mind.

Also I'm glad that I'm not the only one who gets woken up for blabbing in their sleep!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miri08
They sound like nice tattoos to me as long as they weren't an on the whim kind of thing - Poseidon is a personal favorite of mine

I don't think anyone can tell you if the dreams "meant" anything or not. If they mean something to you, well then they mean something to you! Also it's possible that they were just on your mind.

Also I'm glad that I'm not the only one who gets woken up for blabbing in their sleep!

No, I have a few other tattoos I've gotten before.. I sleep on the couch and grandma in her hospital bed, told me that I was driving her nuts

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21

I'm going to agree. You might as well have gotten a bar-code tagged on you.

Cool dream though. I know a guy that used to cut himself, and drip blood into a cup of wine. He prayed to Dionysus, claiming that he is the one true god. Weird guy, he won the lottery a couple of times (not the jackpot, but got a couple mil out of it). Anyways, he got it in his head somewhere that he was wrong. He's a christian now, lives on the street, and doesn't know what happend to his money. I knew him from highschool, now days I wish I didn't.

What was my point? oh yeah. You shouldn't have gotten a tattoo it's an identifier mark that can be used against you.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Miri08

I have chronic nightmares, so I tend to yell out a lot I'm my sleep, also I sleep walk every once in a while, not much now that I am older, but as a kid I would do some pretty ...interesting things.

OP if you like them, don't let anyone say anything about it, it is your skin after all.

Besides, those 3 gods are badass. If I were to ever get a tattoo it would be somthing epic like that, I probably won't eer get one though, I don't havve any skin I don't ever want to see again. It isn't perfect or anything, I am just happy the way I am.

SnF OP, tell us if they come back tonight with any new tidings.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday

Cool dream though. I know a guy that used to cut himself, and drip blood into a cup of wine. He prayed to Dionysus, claiming that he is the one true god. Weird guy, he won the lottery a couple of times (not the jackpot, but got a couple mil out of it). Anyways, he got it in his head somewhere that he was wrong. He's a christian now, lives on the street, and doesn't know what happend to his money. I knew him from highschool, now days I wish I didn't.

What was my point? oh yeah. You shouldn't have gotten a tattoo it's an identifier mark that can be used against you.

Could you clarify that for me?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by Miri08

I have chronic nightmares, so I tend to yell out a lot I'm my sleep, also I sleep walk every once in a while, not much now that I am older, but as a kid I would do some pretty ...interesting things.

OP if you like them, don't let anyone say anything about it, it is your skin after all.

Besides, those 3 gods are badass. If I were to ever get a tattoo it would be somthing epic like that, I probably won't eer get one though, I don't havve any skin I don't ever want to see again. It isn't perfect or anything, I am just happy the way I am.

SnF OP, tell us if they come back tonight with any new tidings.

I'll make sure that I'll do!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I wasn't gonna go into it, but you asked...

The ancient Greek myths are nice and all, but if you learn about Mystery Babylon it's easy to see that Zeus is Nimrod, who is also Osiris of Egypt. The myths are essentially the same just repackaged forms. Zeus is a lot older than his Greek incarnation.

Tattoos are cool, man. Personally I still can't bring myself to commit to one just yet. Wanna be sure I fully understand, love and believe in the symbol/idea before I give it a permanent place to live on my body.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I wasn't gonna go into it, but you asked...

The ancient Greek myths are nice and all, but if you learn about Mystery Babylon it's easy to see that Zeus is Nimrod, who is also Osiris of Egypt. The myths are essentially the same just repackaged forms. Zeus is a lot older than his Greek incarnation.

Tattoos are cool, man. Personally I still can't bring myself to commit to one just yet. Wanna be sure I fully understand, love and believe in the symbol/idea before I give it a permanent place to live on my body.

Oh. I learn something new everyday! I had a fascination with them since I was just a little boy, I do find that I love them..

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

There is some pretty awesome artwork associated with the Greek (and Roman) Gods of times past. No doubt you are happy with your latest ink is seems.

I'm glad to hear you have been offered clemency - hopefully I'll fall into that category and be offered the same. Although I don't have ink of that nature as such, I do have a certificate as a fully fledged member of King Neptunes (Poseidon's Roman counterpart) Kingdom when I "crossed the line" in the Navy (equator) many years ago.

I like to hedge my bets across the board - just in case

S&F - mythology is a favourite of mine
edit on 14-10-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Sorry about the nightmares.
Sometimes I worry that I will say something embarrassing but apparently it's usually off the wall incoherent nonsense, or so I'm told - My husband did record me one night and the only words that could be really made out were "walrus" and "cake", kind of makes me wish I could remember my dreams more often because they sound like they might be awesome

---
I get that some people don't like the idea of tattoos but I think it's a highly personal decision. Personally I find them interesting especially when they really mean something to the wearer or in other words not some flash picked out on a whim.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HonorThySilence

Originally posted by Guyfriday

Could you clarify that for me?

Sorry which part?

Tattoo; When I was in the service I learned that often times the government will use tattoos to ID people (no biggie here it's just common sense), but while I was in DC I also learned that if a person had a unique tattoo it could be used as a set up ploy agaist the person (simple scape-goatism)

How he won money on the lottery; I wish I knew.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

There is some pretty awesome artwork associated with the Greek (and Roman) Gods of times past. No doubt you are happy with your latest ink is seems.

I'm glad to hear you have been offered clemency - hopefully I'll fall into that category and be offered the same. Although I don't have ink of that nature as such, I do have a certificate as a fully fledged member of King Neptunes (Poseidon's Roman counterpart) Kingdom when I "crossed the line" in the Navy (equator) many years ago.

I like to hedge my bets across the board - just in case

haha yeah my tattooist is awesome.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

the gods where men with better tech

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HonorThySilence
I got a tattoos of the 3 greek gods (Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades) symbols a few days ago and last night i had a dream of them. Do you think this is just a dream or something more?

It was a dream.

Zeus a.k.a Thor or Samyaza. Samyaza is one of the fallen Watchers or Iyram who rebelled back in 2007. If it was him, was he 8ft tall, blue eyed blonde, pale skin wearing a cape of peacock feathers?

As for Hades, that is a part of Sheol (hell) where sinners usually wilt and turn into dust in under 50 seconds.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

All 3 of those gods mentioned were ancient aliens. You were conversing with extra-dimensional aliens in your dream. Freaky bordering on unbelievable ain't it? I prefer to dwell in the occult.

top topics

join