It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The imposter and me.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Who is this other me, this imposter ? How did he invade my life?
And what did he do when i was away?

I was the silent one, the one who listened and waited patiently. I was waiting but what was i waiting for?
Now i know, my wait is over. I have found the other.
The other has returned home to me. The house is now whole again.

The imposter is now no where in site.

The imposter however left a box on the dinning room table, and there is a piece of paper next to it. It says Inside here lies mystery. And underneath written is a forboding message inscribed in black ink,
Its says:

"Ye he opens this box is cursed"

Now im wondering what should i do. What does this box contain?
Should i open it?
What does the forboding warning mean?
edit on 13-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I have a wonderful idea. Open the box. Take a picture of what's inside. Post it here. I have to know what's in the box.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

imposters are everywhere
edit on 14-10-2012 by magneticzero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
In the horror movies when a character is told that to do something will spell doom they usually do just that thing. Some say life is a movie.

idunno.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I do not follow what you mean by imposter.
An imposter to me, is someone who is pretending to be you, or is stealing your identity.

Or lets go even further and say a doppelganger .

In fiction and folklore, a doppelgänger (German "double walker") (pronounced [ˈdɔpəlˌɡɛŋɐ] ( listen)) is a paranormal double of a living person, typically representing evil or misfortune. In modern vernacular it is simply any double or look-alike of a person. It also describes the sensation of having glimpsed oneself in peripheral vision, in a position where there is no chance that it could have been a reflection. Doppelgängers often are perceived as a sinister form of bilocation and are regarded by some to be harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgänger seen by a person's friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one's own doppelgänger is an omen of death.

Okay you have a box. Is it a cardboard box? A metal box?
You are being very vague here.

Common sense would dictate, don't open the box.

But the sense of that unknown eats away at you, which in turns makes you want to open that box.
But in all truth and sense, why not show us a picture of this box.

And try not to be so vague, less I may think you are pulling our legs, or trying for attention. Or at the end of the ladder, you have some serious mental problems which needs to be addressed by a professional.
edit on 14-10-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

And try not to be so vague, less I may think you are pulling our legs, or trying for attention. Or at the end of the ladder, you have some serious mental problems which needs to be addressed by a professional.

Threads mimic reality. Some people are vague and some are unprofessional. Looks like we got two of them in here.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Guess its either some kind of fightclub thing you have going on with yourself.
And this box is full of drugs.
You strike me as the party type, you know Saturday nights, drinks, and chicks...

Anyway.. Enjoy and good luck with that.

If anything you already opened the box, its just one part of you wishes you could just stop. I guess, I have no idea really, as being the mystic type you are, I would say you have more questions than you have answers, and every answer you get brings you more questions. And the cycle repeats.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
As zysin5 alludes, you're essentially cursed either way. Your curiosity will get you on the one hand, but your fear has you on the other. Conquer your fear and whatever is in the box will be rendered powerless over you at the same time. Fear is our only killer.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

If anything you already opened the box, its just one part of you wishes you could just stop. I guess, I have no idea really, as being the mystic type you are, I would say you have more questions than you have answers, and every answer you get brings you more questions. And the cycle repeats.

The violinist played admist the repitition of his notes thinking such is life.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
mm the house is whole again because the one has returned that you were so patiently waiting on and the imposter has vanished.

Quickly bin the warning note and see if the one will open the box.

The curse is in losing the mystery by looking.

Course maybe its your imaginary cat in the box.

Is it dead,alive or even exist ??

Find out and löose the possibilites.

Mind you you,the imposter,the one are all aspects öf your mind anyway.lol

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

edit on 14/10/12 by fastbob72 because: double post ;-)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It's a box of chocolates. If you eat from it, you will be transformed into someone like Forrest Gump, only less intelligent and will lead a life that isn't exciting and is far more dull - things in the world won't make much rational sense anymore. I wouldn't eat from it if I were you.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

- things in the world won't make much rational sense anymore. I wouldn't eat from it if I were you.

Lol i dont need to eat the box of chocolates to get that result. What the hell munch munch!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Rubicant13

- things in the world won't make much rational sense anymore. I wouldn't eat from it if I were you.

Lol i dont need to eat the box of chocolates to get that result. What the hell munch munch!

I figured that would happen... sigh... well, can't say I didn't warn you. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The search for truth demands you open this box.

But what the Hell, you already know what resides inside, don't you?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
blablablabla
edit on 15-10-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The fractal box.

Lupe Fiasco - The Instrumental

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Ill take one for the team
And ill open the box

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHigherYou

The box is a metaphor, and is not a physical box that can be opened with ones hands, but a box that is a mental projection of what lays within us all.
The note is his conscious, warning him not to open it.

I won't down the OP for making this thread. As its an honest call for some form of help. I do not think he is trying to mislead us in the sense of hoaxing us. I just think he is being vague and encryptic in the hopes he can feel people that do not know him, would care enough to give him a little time to make a post, and show our concern.

As most ATS members really are people who care about others well being.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Wait. . .. ... You're saying
The box isn't real?
:Oo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join