It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quija board I created works...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by scratcher

I always say goodbye to whoever we talk to or whatever and never let the hand piece go off the board I heard that if you let it do that, you are inviting that spirit to live with you.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

For the one thousandth or so time, it's bull#.

edit on 14/10/2012 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Played with them when I was a kid; never worked. I say play with it so after the experience you can also ridicule those that claim "demons will posses you".

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
According to Aleister Crowleys book about the Ouija board, you mainly speak to elemental's or shells. The elemental's are neutral, which respond according to your own mood. If you are negative the elemental will be negative, if you are positive and ask positive questions it will also be positive, it mirrors you. The shells are remnants of plagued souls left behind on earth.
You might also be talking to your own subconsciousness.

This is what I read in the book, I never tried it myself though. Even though I have a Ouija board myself.

You can use these elemental's to gain wisdom. The ritual to use the ouija board is very complicated, thats why I never bothered to use it. The elementals can follow you around and drain your energy if you do it wrong.

If Aleister Crowleys book is telling the truth is another matter, you'll just have to find out yourself.
edit on 14-10-2012 by Odyssevs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I edited my post away now. I don't want it quoted

I had told you the home made one works better than ones you buy. It's dangerous and invokes demons.

I had wondered what you said, is it you moving it subconsciously, but it seemed it was moving on its own and writing out what none of us would ever put. We tested it with others not playing by asking secrets about them. Tested every way we knew how.
It's evil. Get rid of it.
Do not believe people telling you it's fake because when you play it as a kid, other kids do move it. Those bought ones by Parker brothers are crap.

edit on 14-10-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

By the way if you think it's nice and its working, then rub a bible on it, watch it not work. Then ask yourself why that would happen.
The homemade one is the real deal

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Okay I feel like I have to share something, might be a coincidence or something. When I decided to destroy the board, I was going with to burn it. So I lit a end on fire...seeing that wouldn't be enough or too much time consuming (without lightfluid). I ripped it into a bunch of pieces like 6 pieces and threw it away.

Now I came back up to my room where computer and everything is. I might of had my elbow on the end of the table and scraped it I'm not sure really. I have this mark on my elbow now...it feels more like a burn. It's dark and red. Most likely is the case that I scruffed it on the end of my table. I don't know it just seems weird that I lit part of the quija board on fire for a minute and ended up with a burning sensation by however means to my elbow.

Most likely a coincidence but still is kinda freaky lol.
edit on 14-10-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
I created a Quija board out of cardboard wrote all the letters and words on it, thinking it wouldn't work. Guess what it worked. Just wanted to create this thread because I have a bad vibe about it. One part of me thinks its just us the people who use it controlling it with our mind.

My friend and I did a couple experiments with it, we would ask it silent questions from our mind and it would answer them. Most of the time the Quija board would perform a figure 8 around the board over and over, then we would tell it to stop and ask to speak to someone else..kinda freaky.

Then people think its ghosts/demons or entities from another dimension talking to us. I just want a little insight on what you guys think about it. I know alot of people think its fake, but it is not it actually moves just with finger tips touching it.

Do you guys think its just our subconscious mind doing everything or do you guys think its actual beings talking to us?
edit on 13-10-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

I bought a Ouija board when I was 12, after making one of my own.
Here is my story and it has never been told online before.

I was 11 years old, and watched "That's incredible". They had a "Ghost Adoption Agency" on the program, and this was like, 1980 or so. These people had a company that rented ghosts out to people as friends or something. So I was naive but curious and asked my father to get me a ghost friend. He told me he had friends at work who, for the right price, but who owed him a favor or two, could get something like that. I laughed at my dad, shrugged it off, and went about my business playing in the sand and dirt. I was into this stuff though, and I had seen every single monster and sci fi movie out there, literally. So, one day about a week later rocks fell from the sky, directly overhead, and did not skip, they just dropped, and I felt a eerie sensation that day. I later asked my father if it was something he did and he mentioned he asked his friend to send a ghost over. Again, I laughed it all off, but I made a Ouija board just like you described. I cut letters out, taped them down to a board, and made a makeshift hand piece. It spelled out stuff when my mother and I used it, and I went right away to buy a real one. My aunt has always been psychic and therefore my mom was not too straight-laced when it came to these things and being Jewish, we had no superstitious fears instilled in us. So, after the ghost identified itself as a native indian who died in the Sioux uprising, at 13 years old and was instructed to be my spiritual assistant, I bought a real board for better communications. I had a girl across the street I liked. I brought her over and she did the board with us. My ghosts name was "Running Fox" and his friend assigned to her, was "Little Cloud". She loved playing with her "friend", and we became closer, too, as a result. Our parents did not mind at all. One day I asked my "friend" to prove to me he was not a figment of my imagination, which my next door black friend's mother and grandmother were saying to my best friend next door. I asked "Running Fox" to prove to me he was not a figment of my own mind, creating this "effect". I was with my mother, and I was 12 at the time. A fork flew off the table and struck the wall, and fell flat down. We both gasped, but were giggling, too. We were finally "impressed". i thanked him and we went about our day. I continued to ask spiriutual questions like when I would die, and all those fear based things kids would ask. What will i do with my life etc.. he would answer me like, "these things are ever changing". etc.

One day I asked him to come to school with me to prove to some friends he was real, because they did not believe me. So, that morning, keys flew off the coffee table and hit my foot as I was leaving for school and grandmother was sitting on the couch and saw it all happen. Then at school, in class, our pictures were all tacked on the wall, pics we all drew of art stuff, windows were closed and gust of wind blew threw the room from out of nowhere, knocked half the art off the walls, girls were screaming, boys were laughing, and I was looking at my friend with a knowing smile, all along, and I was in 5th or 6th grade at the time. Eventually he went away as I gained all the spiritual knowledge I needed for my age. I never suffered any harm or ill will towards me or my family, during the entire time we communicate with these entities.

That's a 100% true story.

But in all honesty, when I look back and think to myself, "I had a ghost friend when I was 12", it sounds very strange and funny. But I learned a lot from it,and it shaped who I am today.

One more thing I should probably add, here. I have NEVER considered Ghosts to be a figment of some imagination ever since. I KNOW they are real from real life experience. These kind of experiences will show a person what is real and what is not, to a great degree. When you see material objects fly across the room in front of your very own eyes, and they are under your command, so to speak, you wise up real fast!

edit on 14-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

Dude that would of freaked me out. You know what is strange you say you was talking to a 13 year old person...guess what so was I and my friend. We asked it's age and it was 13.

It couldn't really spell its name right like it didn't understand english. We asked it everything you could think of. First time we started talking to the board we asked who we were talking to and it went to the number 4. We would ask questions and it would immediately go to the word good-bye. Then we were like ok "next!" lol.

Just hope I didn't bring bad luck into my life using that thing that is my main worry.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Dude that would of freaked me out. You know what is strange you say you was talking to a 13 year old person...guess what so was I and my friend. We asked it's age and it was 13.

It couldn't really spell its name right like it didn't understand english. We asked it everything you could think of. First time we started talking to the board we asked who we were talking to and it went to the number 4. We would ask questions and it would immediately go to the word good-bye. Then we were like ok "next!" lol.

Just hope I didn't bring bad luck into my life using that thing that is my main worry.

Goodbye...that's AWESOME! because I forgot that completely!
Every time energy was low, .... and could not continue to communicate, he would say, "goodbye" and they were always the last words.
Honest to God!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Check out my thread, I just created, here....www.abovetopsecret.com... - and if you have problems, just ask for help and be direct with your intentions. And remember, death only happens to the physical being, not the internal soul. So have no real fear.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Don't worry I do not fear death, for death is a new beginning. I just fear a brutal death.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

as a person that dabbled a bit in this area i can say GET RID OF IT and leave well alone ,or you will end up with much more than bad vibes

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Don't worry I do not fear death, for death is a new beginning. I just fear a brutal death.

After reading Matrix V, I think of each kind of death as a different kind of experience, that's all. brutal death, while never experienced, is also, just that...never experienced!

So one never knows what one is missing and that will always be "lack of experience".
Sorry to sound so grim. If I do. Not meaning to.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by darknewt

as a person that dabbled a bit in this area i can say GET RID OF IT and leave well alone ,or you will end up with much more than bad vibes

Is this not "fear based" and due to lack of control over those entities that surround yourself? Just asking? not harm intended.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Odyssevs

so very much true ,

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Maybe take a video of it and post it so we can see.

But either way you got a problem now. You've opened the door to a demon. Now you're gonna have problems my friend. I'd be super careful. If I were you I'd burn the thing and I'd become a Christian and get to know Jesus asap. That's the only way you'll gain protection now. Otherwise the demon is there and it's gonna do some strange stuff. Might be as innocent as just deceiving you into keeping your curious about how the board works. Or it might actually start to do crazy stuff to you and your friend. I'll pray a hedge of protection over you but that only goes so far.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

control over any entities can cause a number of problems ,maybe the biggest problem is the fact most entities can and will lie ,what i should of said is be very weary of anything said as they can gather engery from you leaving you ver drained and very sad

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I honestly believe Ouija's boards are very dangerous, whether they are home made or whatever. I always regret playing about with one with friends when we were 14, In our defence, we knew what it was for, but not the dangers (no internet, and not a lot of info that you could get hold of easily). I had some really horrible spooky things happen for years afterwards, as did my friends, and I've been dogged by bad luck and ended up buying tons of talismans, and pennyroyal...and I still regularly smudge the house with sage (btw, Im not 'into' all this as such, just can still feel the odd presence and this makes me feel better)

Get rid of it, and don't play with one again is my recommendation. My Dad always said, leave the dead be....

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Dude are you for real? of course it worked!

its 1 of 2 things

2 or 3 people meditate for the glass to move it will move from your spirit force

if you said things to invoke a demon or something thats what you have

dont invoke stuff unless you had a good teacher and you know what to do

invoking an entity is normally bad unless its more evolved than you are, its like inviting anyone at random into your life, they could be good or bad, smart or dumb

place a glowing white shield around yourself, you are stronger than it is
tell them to get lost while you imagine all negative forces flying into space and getting lost

Know this: you are a god, the gods where men just like you

ca.figu.org...

consider not doing that again, the best powers/knowledge are to be found by you without any board

fear is an animal instinct and good for nothin

These 12 points are a form of meditation that can be done whenever one has time, be it during the day or at night before falling asleep. The best way is to learn the words by heart and to speak them to oneself.

Truly, I am the most shining creation of Creation’s idea.
Truly, I am in every respect in agreement with Creation’s standing rules and regulations and with myself.
Truly, everything turns itself towards the best for me because I live within the success of the idea of the Creation.
Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.
Truly, I know that I can do everything and that success is always granted, because so it is.
Truly, I myself am the master of my destiny and also a consciousness related and psychical magnet, who attracts health, peace, calm, love, respect and reverence and success and wealth.
Truly, I know that my thoughts are my might and that with these I determine everything about myself.
Truly, my thoughts are my might of consciousness and sub-consciousness and I connect with it each and every second.
Truly, I am glad and happy and full of love.
Truly, I am one with Creation’s consciousness and also with myself.
Truly, my life and work consist of success because I know what is most successful is success.
Truly, my life is fulfillment because everything fulfills itself in me, for I myself am success.

If you and your friend want to put your psy to good use i know a few, world peace meditation
its near the bottom of this page
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

get 3 or more friends together and bend spoons is more fun or move # around, trick more people into it like an audience you assemble like Uri Geller does

but dont invoke things unless you know what to do, the nazi's got ufo plans from some entities

edit on 14-10-2012 by laserjeff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
Personally,I don't buy into the whole Ouijja board thing. Im a big believer in the paranormal but to me they're nothing but a toy.I've used them many times with no ill effects.It's all in the mind.That's just my opinion.Brace yourself for all the believers who are going to come and tell you how wrong you were for using it! And how you're doomed!

Unknowing people are no help, it is real, just because you tried it and didnt get it to work dont mean your right?

he is telling the truth, i can sense it

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join