It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quija board I created works...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I created a Quija board out of cardboard wrote all the letters and words on it, thinking it wouldn't work. Guess what it worked. Just wanted to create this thread because I have a bad vibe about it. One part of me thinks its just us the people who use it controlling it with our mind.

My friend and I did a couple experiments with it, we would ask it silent questions from our mind and it would answer them. Most of the time the Quija board would perform a figure 8 around the board over and over, then we would tell it to stop and ask to speak to someone else..kinda freaky.

Then people think its ghosts/demons or entities from another dimension talking to us. I just want a little insight on what you guys think about it. I know alot of people think its fake, but it is not it actually moves just with finger tips touching it.

Do you guys think its just our subconscious mind doing everything or do you guys think its actual beings talking to us?
edit on 13-10-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Really, pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

Is that the best you got?

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Burn it !

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Is that the best you got?

Sorry when I said that, your tread was blank. I was just being funny.
I think it works because you believe it does. You think something is going to happen, so subconsciously you move it yourself without realizing it.
edit on 10/13/2012 by billy197300 because: added a little

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Personally,I don't buy into the whole Ouijja board thing. Im a big believer in the paranormal but to me they're nothing but a toy.I've used them many times with no ill effects.It's all in the mind.That's just my opinion.Brace yourself for all the believers who are going to come and tell you how wrong you were for using it! And how you're doomed!

link   
Perhaps youll start hearing voices, or having things dissapear, or bad luck all around. Who knows? Your messing with powers for fun..I think thats ruining reality. Your opening doorways. Ive done the same, and I regreted it years later.

link   
It's a monumentally bad idea you had there. It's not a game. It's quite dangerous, and honestly, you should leave well enough alone. You've just opened the door. I've yet to hear a ouija board story that turned out being a pleasant experience.

My advice is to burn the thing/destroy it and pray.

The Trisagion Prayers

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Glory to thee, our God, glory to thee.

O heavenly King, O Comforter, the Spirit of truth, who art in all places and fillest all things; Treasury of good things and Giver of life: Come and dwell in us and cleanse us from every stain, and save our souls, O gracious Lord.

Holy God, Holy Mighty, Holy Immortal: have mercy on us. (Thrice)

Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit: now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

All-holy Trinity, have mercy on us. Lord, cleanse us from our sins. Master, pardon our iniquities. Holy God, visit and heal our infirmities for thy Name's sake.

Lord, have mercy. (Thrice)

Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Through the prayers of our holy Fathers, Lord Jesus Christ our God, have mercy on us and save us. Amen.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I know i accidently hit the button that posted it, didn't mean to sorry.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
Personally,I don't buy into the whole Ouijja board thing. Im a big believer in the paranormal but to me they're nothing but a toy.I've used them many times with no ill effects.It's all in the mind.That's just my opinion.Brace yourself for all the believers who are going to come and tell you how wrong you were for using it! And how you're doomed!

Absolutely.

Once you've experienced bad stuff, you discourage others from going the same route, ya know? To quote Mad Eye Moody from Harry Potter: 'Constant Vigilance!'

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

I figured it'd take a little longer before someone came in with a post like your previous one. I'm not discounting peoples experiences,I'm sure they believe they happened. As I said i've used them and had no ill effects.Neither has anyone I know. I guess it's one of those things you won't believe until it happens to you.To me they'll always be a toy,nothing more.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
So I just ripped it into like 6 different pieces and threw it away, don't have any lighter fluid or I would of burned it. Just got a really bad vibe from it and usually feelings I get from things like that are dead on.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I personally think it has to do with you subconsciously moving it but can not know for sure, of course. In that way, it would not be surprising that a homemade board would work just as well as a store bought board.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

You know.........I have to try this now. First thing I am going to ask it, what was Evanzsayz thinking?
2nd

edit on 10/14/2012 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
My teen age niece mentioned during a visit with family that she and a friend were going to another friends home to play with an ouija board.

The eight or nine adults present all looked at her and responded,
"No!"
"Hell no."
"Don't you dare."
and so forth.

My niece looked pretty shocked as it was loud, instantaneous and overwhelming from that many people.

I was surprised that everyone held such strong feelings about these things. I doubt any of them would have even given an opinion in casual conversation but were very outspoken when it came to our niece playing with the board.

It may be attributable to superstition but knowing my family, I'd say it is something else. None of them ever talk about this stuff. I think it's an instinctual reaction.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

It works man, guaranteed just like one you buy from the stores. At first it will take a while for the pallette to move or whatever its called. Just have patience and a partner it will start working no doubt and make sure you get all the symbols and lettering placed right.

Be careful of what you are thinking when you ask it a question. My friend and I quickly found out it was answering what we wanted it to answer, like it was reading our minds. That's how I came to thought it was just us controlling it with our minds in some strange way.

edit on 14-10-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Burn it !

No, don't burn it!

Burning a Ouija board is equal to trapping the entity in this dimension as they cannot travel back through whence they came.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I ripped it into pieces and threw it in the garbage because I don't feel comfortable with it in my house. I wish I never even tried this crap.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
QUIJA BOARD???

Man, you better be careful, you may summon the terrible and evil Quijibo !!!

A huge deity, full of doughnut and pork ribs and powerful lawyers, towering over you with his yellow blubber wiggling hypnotically in order to trap you in his snare - where you will become part of a diabolical law suit.

The Groening term Quijibo (Groeningism: kwijibo, K'wijib'o), the name given to the yellow deity, who appears as a force of gluttony and stupidity in the Groening universe. Often confused with a Ouija Board, the Quijibo may sue you and submit to you a cease and desist order or else *shakes finger*.

beware the mighty .. FOX.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Did you say "goodbye" if you didnt and ripped up the board its to late to say goodbye, because where is the entity gonna go now, not to a ripped up piece of cardboard thats for sure, just pray its a nice spirit that will follow you around ......FOREVER!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join