It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Parks Anomalies: Gov't Cover-up of Missing People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Interesting thread! The books are a must if youre into conspiracies! I got them both and some cases just made my jaw drop!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pegasus2000
My best guess is many of them are from inexperienced people wondering into the woods and the elements getting the better of them.

I've spent better than half of my life in the woods. In areas of Wyoming, Montana, Idaho Manitoba, Ontario and a few other areas. For even the experience it can be a battle of life and death. My honest belief is they succumbed to the elements and terrain.

A star and thank you to you Sir, for being the voice of reason.

Let´s assume that OP is right though. And let us take big foot into account, the man we talk about has written a book about him after all.

Why on earth would anybody want to hide the existence of this creature? What would there be to gain and for whom?

I just do not see the benefit of a conspiracy here.

The real reason is that bigfoot is just a lovely myth to talk about and to sell books about. It is like the loch ness monster in a lot of ways. And I have seen the basic research, lord pye and all the others. All very entertaining and garnished with a well dosed portion of half-science to make it sound believable.

But again, why would you want to hide anything here? Where is the reason for the conspiracy? What would happen to world if science officially announced that a bigfoot has been found? What do you think would happen?

A few articles and tv shows about it and after a few weeks britney gets pregnant again or something else will crave out attention.

I would love for the whole bigfoot thing to be true, but that is the case with superman as well.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Nome Alaska,though not a national park, is legendary up here for the strange incidents of missing people. My head is throbbing, or I would find you a link, but it is generally accepted that there is something more going on up there too.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

What are you talking about? I can tell you that most of the cases in those books are way to strange for bigfoot. I have read the eastern version of the book and it´s a mustread! Please get it read it and come back and tell me it´s just about people getting lost in the woods!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

S+F for you OP for posting about this subject a lot of people would like to ignore. I have never come across a subject that is ignored as much as this one. I really don´t understand why.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join