It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello,I have achieved Electrogravitic Levitation.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

In an INFINITE SYSTEM there is a 100% Probability that ALL POSSIBILITIES EXIST! The MATH backs this up. It also means that there are INFINITE VERSIONS OF YOU AND ME. And our Multiverse is like a FOREST with an INFINITE NUMBER OF TREES. Our Universal Reality is but one Branch of Infinite Branches upon one TREE. Each Tree is an Infinite Number of Divergent Universal Realities.

That's an assumption no more. Now don't get me wrong it can be added to the list of theories like all the others.

For what it's worth I disagree so fundamentally with the notion of the "observer" being the trigger of a indeterminate quantum state to a know quantum state ie finding out if the cat is dead or alive!

To make this worse there is the recent theory that the "observer" has to be a sentient human being........hmmm........I think this stuff belongs in the wacky philosophical class.

FYI ; The cat is an observer and it knows if it is alive ! The physicist cannot tell you what state it is in so they assume it to be all. Wrong. The act of measurement is an interaction with the measured as such the measured could (and at quantum level does) change state when measured. Thus we have no idea what the state was beforehand. This drives physicists nuts. Quantum entanglement is a mistake. Once you realise the problem with measurement you then realise what quantum entanglement really is and why it will never result in an instantaneous comms device. Also a quantum computer is great for generating research worth millions but will never result in a working device.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I don't think he's "faking it" at all. It's just not to the extent that some people are imagining. Most laypeople would most likely see it as "well that's nothing", but those who actually experiment and have worked with electromagnetism and know how difficult it is to do the most simple of things without years of study and experience will see it as a nice little accomplishment.

Not earth shattering by any means, yet an excellent accomplishment for someone young and experimenting in the field.

I do kind of doubt you'll be able to get a patent as it has been done before, but that doesn't mean you haven't made a personal accomplishment. You saw that something was possible and you worked with what you had until you were able to accomplish it. This could be the event that starts a long and productive career in the field and you should be very proud of it.

For those who are imagining floating cars or people levitating, it's not to that extent, he's talking about a small object levitating which is very possible, but not very simple to accomplish without a great deal of experimentation or understanding. He's put a great deal of work and effort into it and is unlocking an understanding that can be directed toward larger projects in the future. Let him enjoy the success of his undertaking and see where it leads him. In 10 or 15 years, he may be the guy that figures out how to make levitation on a larger scale work without extreme power usuage or byproducts.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
You expect us to take you seriously without proof? You sound like you know what you're talking about, but there's a difference between theory and practical reality. Until you provide picture or video, I'm forced to blow you off as another wanna-be.

That's the price you pay for failing to stick to your word. Considering we get a lot of hoaxes and delusional people here, it's inadvisable to take the chance. Sorry.
edit on 14-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Do you honestly think your gonna get it patened?

Do you actually believe that you are the first and only one to figure this out, are you really that conceded?

If you truley wanted to help mankind and knew anything about the energy conspiracy you would no that there is no way it will be patened, and the best and only thing you should have done is actually post pictures of the device and shcematics so that it wont be hidden for another 100 years.

But we all know why you havnt done that yet, Yawnn....

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Naptown317
I want to see something floating 1 inch in the air please!

If you insist.

Not mine. Pretty cool, though.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
cant wait to see it. it s not a forklift is it?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thunderbolts

I'm sure you've documented your plans and video recorded it in action. My advice is make copies ASAP and put one copy in a safe place. Trust no one. If your claim is legit, I would have a private meeting with a national media reporter so they can document and video it. Give them sole rights to air the video and let them run with it. Get your name out there early to protect your life and your patent.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
reply to post by thunderbolts

Hi there and welcome, but I do believe you meant to say How 'bout them Texans. lol jk... or am I?

The Houston Texans? What a silly name. That's like calling the Saints the New Orleans Louisianians, or the Pittsburgh Pennsylvanians, the Atlanta Georgians. If I were from Texas I'd cheer for the Saints too and hang my head in shame at the silly Houston's. This tells me the lad is bright and intelligent.

However, I'm sill waiting for pictures of the proof he claims. Perhaps he got mobbed by some nasty Houston Texan fans? Personally, I miss the Oilers.
edit on 14-10-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (u2u's) Staff.
Once you have made 20 posts, you will be able to start your own threads and send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

As this is not an intro; this thread is now closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join