It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello,I have achieved Electrogravitic Levitation.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
You're a Big Fat Phony!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thunderbolts

Nice to meet you guy.
Never thought Id hear someone make The Import Export business sound tacky

ALSO LOCK YOUR DOORS

The people will be after you now

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
4 pages deep and still no promised pics? I want to see something floating 1 inch in the air please!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
We're on page 4 now and as has depressingly become "the normal" here on ATS for these sort of opening threads and their incredible claims, just lots of talk about the "wonders" of the new invention but not a single pic or detailed explanation of the effect itself and how it's achieved.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Naptown317

Naptown317, I will assume from your name and the (317) your right up the street from Plainfield. Looks like we are neighbors.

Very nice on the Tyrone Biggums avi, I am jealous.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Nice to meet you

Post a video. A pic won't do sorry
edit on 14-10-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Interesting.....I've grown more and more skeptical as I get older....But the idea that there is an electrical propulsion method that goes beyond the typical 'ionic wind' (used to explain Lifters) that has been supressed by Governments is one of those 'kooky conspiracy theories' that I still hold out some hope may be proved true.

I've read quite a bit on T.T. Brown, and even did some of my own experiments (I never got beyond making Lifters though). I'd like to ask you....You suggest that you've improved on the dielectric material by adding something. Do you mean by doping it? (such as by adding flakes of metal into the dielectric) That was something I seem to remember reading about when I researched T.T. Brown.

Also does your improvements to the HV supply allow it to be self contained on the 'craft' itself, or do you need to run a wire to it?
Not quite on the doping question, see there is also the problem with the material in its virgin state, if I can refer to it as such, it has a tendency to be brittle and break down easily, it doesn't age well, especially if you make it your self and don't have a kiln. I have added material to make it stronger, harder and another material to make the k value higher.
I understand if people see me as a hoaxer, I just got lucky and figured out what worked. It took a while but I have nothing else to do in my spare time. I don't have any close relatives living near me and my parents passed away a long time ago so it's just me.

I can run it with or without a wire going to it. That's all I will say about the power supply.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
We would all really appreciate some "proof" of your claims. Pictures, a short video, something tangible.
I dabble in Tesla Coils, and have achieved some pretty amazing results converting low voltage to extremely high voltage. If you'd post some info perhaps we could help one another out?

Regards,
Sub

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I am impressed. You are aware of Bifield Brown Effect? Dr. T. Townsend Brown worked on some very interesting things. His work was applied to the INFAMOUS PHILLY EXPERIMENT where they attempted to make a Ship Invisible but something very special...and Dangerous occurred.

It is hard for me to believe that the OP has developed Gravitic Manipulation. Split Infinity

I read all kinds of weird stuff. The weirder the better.
I was reading adult level novels when I was ten. Imagine what Eric Von Lustbader's work will do the mind of a third grader.

I really enjoy quantum mechanics, string theory and relativity but I'm not quite good enough at the mathematics needed to really follow it.

I know that gravity vectored craft exist, I saw one at a very young age and it scared the crap out of me but it made me really want to understand what they were. I haven't stopped reading since.

You should see me digging through Feynmans physics lectures. I'm pretty sure smoke rolls out of my ears after a while.

My take on it is that a polarized signal (maybe a high powered laser) in a 3 dimensional shape (toroid) that has a total internal reflection could conceivably give a strong enough lifting base (gravity hill) allowing the upper side of the lifting field to be manipulated with variable frequencies. (gravity well)

This comes from reading several sources but the toroidal laser is conjecture.

A simple high voltage differential using a capacitive dielectric form is actually pretty common. They were using them in demonstrations up until the late forties and early fifties when electrogravitics became proprietary material for government contractors.

One thing people should keep in mind when thinking about this field. It was proven back in the 1940's that the larger the dielectric mass, the more effective the lift. In essence, the bigger the craft, the more likely it was to actually fly under it's own power.

I think the earliest effective flights achieved by the US were the plasma craft of the 80's. Look into the Cash Landrum case.

Back then, the only power source capable of working was a small nuclear power plant. These were dirty and dangerous. Also the ionized field was very visible and hard to communicate through.

Anyhow. I enjoy this stuff.

Cheers.
edit on 14-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This is just computer controller magnetic levitation but here is the 'thing' floating one inch in the air for a previous poster.
Gamers, meet your 9th generation XBOX controller.
This is what MIT are doing. So cool.

edit on 14/10/2012 by Lucas73 because: spelling was corrected. hi. Does anybody actually read these bits? "Penis!" he yelled to no-one.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

I also like to dabble in Quantum Mechanics and I believe that the reason we have no clue how the Quantum Reality works is that we are looking at it from too small a perspective. I believe that Quantum Particle/Wave Form behavior has everything to do with the existence of a MULTIVERSAL SYSTEM.

Since even Protons and Neutrons are completely comprised of Quantum Particle/ Wave Forms...the 10 or 11 Dimensional States of our Universal Reality would not be enough to describe Quantum Particle/Wave Form Behavior. We are looking at it TOO SMALL!

Plus there is the reality of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms ability to BLINK IN AND OUT of our Universal Existence. This is most like caused by Quantum Particle Exchange between Protons and Neutrons in other Divergent Universal Realities based on Choice and governed by CAUSE AND EFFECT via PROBABILITY.

Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Since even Protons and Neutrons are completely comprised of Quantum Particle/ Wave Forms...the 10 or 11 Dimensional States of our Universal Reality would not be enough to describe Quantum Particle/Wave Form Behavior. We are looking at it TOO SMALL!

I think that's the major drawback in physics. Rare individuals claim to be able to think and reason within the fourth dimension but mathematics is the only way to approximate it. If there are 11 equal dimensions, we're only working with about 27% of the universe.
I'm afraid that the dimensional laws beyond our own may be more complicated. If you look at nature, progressive iterations are larger. Just as the arms of a spiral fractal or the spiral of a nautilus shell.
What if the laws of each successive dimension or iteration are larger again in scale, scope and complexity.
How could we possibly "get it" with our limited view of things?

We are very likely looking at things too small.
edit on 14-10-2012 by badgerprints because: math

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

YES! YOU HAVE GOT IT!
They are not able to fathom what the Human Mind is limited to conceiving. The FUNNY PART is that we use Quantum Mechanics every day in our Cell Phones and Various other Toys...but even though we can use Quantum Mechanics...we have not a clue as to what is going on.

In an INFINITE SYSTEM there is a 100% Probability that ALL POSSIBILITIES EXIST! The MATH backs this up. It also means that there are INFINITE VERSIONS OF YOU AND ME. And our Multiverse is like a FOREST with an INFINITE NUMBER OF TREES. Our Universal Reality is but one Branch of Infinite Branches upon one TREE. Each Tree is an Infinite Number of Divergent Universal Realities.

Each of the other Trees are DIFFERENT UNIVERSAL GROUPS each INFINITE IN DIVERGENT REALITIES but with different Natural Laws than our Group. Some have Natural Laws so Alien that we can neither understand nor even comprehend such constructs.

Within our TREE or Infinite Group of Divergent Universal Realities...Quantum Particle Exchange occurs and Probability and Cause and Effect determine where say Quarks will exist in close to or at Maximum Numerical State within each Proton and Neutron. It will also determine which Universal Realities will have Quarks at or close to Minimum Numerical Existence due to PROBABILITY. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The FUNNY PART is that we use Quantum Mechanics every day in our Cell Phones and Various other Toys...but even though we can use Quantum Mechanics...we have not a clue as to what is going on.

Really? How so?

Isn't it a gross assumption on your part to state that the universe is infinite?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Some of these electrogravitic devices seem pretty simple. Here's one that was patented in 2011.

www.google.com...=onepage&q=elect rogravitics&f=false

You can find it in "Google Patents"

Patent number: US 7,900,874 B2

Patent date: March 8, 2011

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I didn't read all the posts, so sorry if I'm repeating. There are lots of "VIDEOS" on youtube of people levitating and there are many that show how the trick is done, so a picture would hardly do. I can do the same trick as David Blaine, anyone can, you just have to be angled the right way so the person you are levitating in front of doesn't see that one foot is lifting the other foot while the first foot is lifting it's heal so both heals and one whole foot lift at the same time, giving the impression that you are actually levitating. Just the same, I believe it can actually be done, just not by some guy with a shipping and receiving job, sorry, I would just expect it more from an actual "Scientist", not knocking you, or your intelligence, just saying.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I just want to know why the Gatorade symbol is behind Snake Plissken?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

How many weight can it levitate? Does it need a special ground to levitate or can it levitate up from any kind of grounds.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
If this enables me to levitate with my shoes then shut up and take my money

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I've just come back from the future on my time machine reclining sofa, and while I was there I checked out this thread. Don't worry guys, it doesn't happen.

I could have gone back further to post the second post, but you know how finicky time travel is. Especially on these sofas.

Hope that helps!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join