It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dim Woman Calls About Moving Deer Crossing - You gotta hear this!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

The thing that gets me is that you never hear the slightest hint of a giggle come out of her. I couldn't do that, not for that long anyway. If she is acting she is good at it. Ah the discipline, anything for a laugh they say.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by daryllyn

I know what you are saying. All the money we spend on education and we are 24th in the world.

However, I was a DJ for many years, and if I can draw someone in... If it is fake, it is genius, if it is not...

Can you imagine if you were this woman's husband? Worse yet what if you were her husband and agreed with her?

Here's a scary thought. Does she have kids?

When I heard the video on this, I thought, wow, just wow, then I got a kick out of her idea of moving the deer crossing signs to school crossings and just combine them.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The reason that I have a hard time believing that this is genuine is for this simple fact;

She stated that she had written several letters and, I assume, made numerous phone calls over the past few years attempting to have the signs moved. During this time, one would have to believe, that she has discussed the topic with her friends and family. At some point, someone surely would have said, "Uhhmmm....uhh... deers.... deers can't read.", or something to that affect. Something that would have made her realize her stupidity.

I do believe that humans are capable of such idiocy in the short term. But, eventually someone with a better functioning brain commes along and "knocks some sense into 'em". :bnghd::bash:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Those darn sign guys! I really wish they would keep the wheel chairs from crossing in the woods!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Personally I'm tired of all the signs littering the streets.

I want to see the scenery, not a sign saying McDonald's next right.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I love the idea of merging a deer crossing with a school crossing. kids love Bambi. I'm not too sure what they'd make of his 600lb mega antlered oversexed uncle though.

Clearly, all crossings should be merged. I can see no obvious reason why schoolkids, ducks, deer, bears, wolves, wildcats and sasquatches can't all cross at the same place. Wait, do sasquatches eat kids? Or no?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Naturally Blonde !!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I .lost the OP's bet, I facepalmed
I couldnt help myself

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

Wait, do sasquatches eat kids? Or no?

According to the local Native Americans say they carry them off. Although there have been no recent reports of this behavior.

I think the cost of tennis shoes and electronics have forced the Sasquatches out of the adoption market today.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I .lost the OP's bet, I facepalmed I couldnt help myself

Don't feel bad, I did the same thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Is she dense or what?.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Ferryman because: GIF wont load

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
lol should be under Jokes and this is a very very very old news, unless there is a copy-cat resurfaced.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I had to stop it at 1 minute..

WHAT A STUPID WOMAN!

I bet this is real. I have seen and heard some dumb people on radio call ins...so much so it scares you for humanity.

This women is dumb as rocks. I guess she thinks the deer can read signs and will cross only where they are! Did she ever think the deer were crossing there first and the cities but signs up there because it was to WARN people to be careful!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by Domo1

The thing that gets me is that you never hear the slightest hint of a giggle come out of her. I couldn't do that, not for that long anyway. If she is acting she is good at it. Ah the discipline, anything for a laugh they say.

My mother is evil like this with the dead pan thing. She has fooled me numerous times over the yrs.
So yep, it certainly can be done. Might have even been my mother calling in.. mean ol woman she is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join