It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting planetary alignment on Dec 21, 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
So every once in a while I go to the JPL website and check the planetary alignments. I pick a comet then use the time based orbit diagram. Here's a link. [url=So every once in a while I go to the JPL website and check the planetary alignments. I pick a comet then use the time based orbit diagram. Here's a link. JPL

So today I noticed something I found interesting and you can see this for yourselves.
1. Go to the orbit diagram and adjust the date to Dec 21, 2012.

You will see that Mercury and Venus are closely aligned with the sun.

2. Adjust the horizontal scroll bar so the upper part of the vertical line on the map in right between Mercury and Venus.

You will see that the locations of the first 4 planets form a peace sign or circle with 3 almost perfect divisions.

3. Now us the horizontial scroll bar below to zoom out until you see Saturn.

That's right, on Dec 21, 2012 Mercury, Venus, and Saturn will be closely aligned. Why does it matter? It may not matter at all, however I found it interesting from an occult perspective and an earthquake theory perspective.

The occult due to the geometry and the earthquake theory I had once come across stated that major earthquakes were more likely to occur on days when there were planetary alignments. I saw the evidence that many major earthquakes had took place during planetary alignments so I find this interesting.

What do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
like everything..if u see something then everyone reads too much into it......u know whats funny?i believed in so much till i started to log in here....now i,m very sceptiable to quite a lot of things.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The only real conclusion I have ever come to is that the power or gravitational effect of the inner planets being in alignment would be different and greater than that of the outer planets as they add to the sun's pull. It just seems to me that the sum of the parts is greater than .... etc.

P

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
There are innumerable false claims linking planets to earthquakes.

The only correlation between quakes and other celestial objects is a few low intensity rare/uncommon quakes and the moon. The Sun and other planets are not correlated with quakes.

Alignments are visually interesting occurrences. They do not affect the Earth.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yes Mercury and Venus will be seen as 'Morning stars' shortly before sunrise, the position of the Southern Cross due South would also be seen as important.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

He doesnt mention the fact that this year there is mercury ,venus, earth+ moon,saturn and the sun all in line with the galactic centre in this clip.
Now that makes me rethink this ,I sure hope 21/12/2012 passes with no ELE.
thanks for bringing this to ATS i think.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
OP, thank you for this.
We had a Venus transit of the sun this year, a series of "supermoons" on top of that,
and then there was that crazy Elenin scare (read about capacitor model of cometary interaction!).

When objects pass between the sun and earth, the magnetic lines of flux that arc between the two are severed.
Think of a big space guitar being randomly strummed next to a highly sensitive vibrating sphere. Hopefully it won't throw off our alignment, but it could cause some quakes!

And of course, anything that does affect the magnetic poles or the physical poles will cause catastrophic and sudden climate change, nothing like the "CO2" nonsense going on.

Venus passing Regulus just happened last month, and was thought to have happened at Jesus' nativity.

Weirdly enough, tons and tons of cultures ultimately worship Venus if you read long enough.
That is because, of all the planets in the sky, only Venus has a path that forms a near perfect pentacle or star around the sun. That's why you see that symbol sometimes with a star around the sun cross circle.

For instance, Rennes-le-Château (Holy place) was built to celebrate the perfection of Venus, iirc. Venus, Isis, Magdalene have many of the same connotations with those mystic types.

XD

I am very excited about this.
BTW have you heard of the Cherokee Rattlesnake prophecies?
Venus and Orion were part of the calendar. It does implicated this year in fact.
I hope everyone is ok.
Something tells me the Native Americans knew about the megaquake cycles because at least in the PNW there is an oral tradition of explosions, tsunamis, and shakes.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
P.S.
Wikipedia on Rennes Le CHateau:

Centre of conspiracy theories

The entire area around Rennes-le-Château became the focus of sensational claims during the 1950s and 1960s involving Blanche of Castile, the Merovingians, the Knights Templar, the Cathars, the treasures of the Temple of Solomon that was the booty of the Visigoths that included the Ark of the Covenant and the Menorah (the seven-branched candlestick from the Temple of Jerusalem). From the 1970s onwards claims have extended to the Priory of Sion, the Rex Deus, the Holy Grail, ley lines, sacred geometry alignments, the remains of Jesus Christ, alleged references to Mary Magdalene settling in the south of France, and even Flying saucers. Well-known French authors like Jules Verne[29] and Maurice Leblanc[30] are suspected of leaving clues in their novels about their knowledge of the 'mystery' of Rennes-le-Château.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

The Moon often passes in front of the Earth. So what?

Could this cause quakes when an object passes in front of the Sun? That can be tested and has. Quakes are not caused by such events.

And of course, anything that does affect the magnetic poles or the physical poles will cause catastrophic and sudden climate change, nothing like the "CO2" nonsense going on.

No evidence for that. First, no sudden change in the physical poles has ever happened. Magnetic reverals are not correlated with extinctions.

That is because, of all the planets in the sky, only Venus has a path that forms a near perfect pentacle or star around the sun. That's why you see that symbol sometimes with a star around the sun cross circle.

Venus forms no such path. The path in the sky appears to be a small parabola like arch.

Can you provide a source. All I have ever found were hoaxes promoting this claim. As far as I can tell the rattlesnake prophecy is a modern invention. I haven't been able to locate anything showing it to be otherwise.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Planetary alignment (conjunction) will not occur on Dec 21st, 2012..... That is all.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Could this cause quakes when an object passes in front of the Sun? That can be tested and has. Quakes are not caused by such events.

No evidence for that. First, no sudden change in the physical poles has ever happened. Magnetic reverals are not correlated with extinctions.

Venus forms no such path. The path in the sky appears to be a small parabola like arch.

Can you provide a source. All I have ever found were hoaxes promoting this claim. As far as I can tell the rattlesnake prophecy is a modern invention. I haven't been able to locate anything showing it to be otherwise.

Your dissection and breakup of my post did very little to improve it.
I don't need to defend my ideas in a thread already rife with supposition.
Please google the rattlesnake prophecies yourself.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle

Originally posted by stereologist

Your dissection and breakup of my post did very little to improve it.
I don't need to defend my ideas in a thread already rife with supposition.
Please google the rattlesnake prophecies yourself.

"Venus has a path that forms a near perfect pentacle or star around the sun."

I think you have misinterpreted some info about Venus's orbit. I assume you mean orbit when you say path.

How is it even remotely possible unless Venus is a giant spaceship that can change directions how can it possible make a the shape of a pentagram on its path around the sun?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Man....

All the guessing and false information in this thread is making my head hurt.

The ONLY significant solar event that actually occurs on Dec. 21st, 2012 is the transit of Venus across the face of the sun.

That's it!! Period!

edit on 16-10-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by IndieA

MODS only 2 hours have past and you wont let me edit my post it says 4 hours have past
what is going on?
edit on 16/10/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
Man....

The ONLY significant solar event that actually occurs on Dec. 21st, 2012 is the transit of Venus across the face of the sun.

That's it!! Period!

All the false info in just this one post makes my head hurt.

Venus Transit was in June 2012.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Don't worry about it, make sure you have beer, food, and booze for the party. You need to set your priorities. If you don't drink then start

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Man....

That's it!! Period!

My mistake....

However.... that means that no significant celestial event will occur on Dec. 21st, 2012.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Man....

That's it!! Period!

My mistake....

However.... that means that no significant celestial event will occur on Dec. 21st, 2012.

I suspect the significant events will be many loosing their minds others having a sigh of relief and a number of conflicts world wide.

I just hope its a sunny day

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
for those that truly believe...try and convince them to give you their valuables...money, gold, silver, jewels, that way you can profit from their paranoia...and get it in writing....i haven't been able to do so yet, i just don't think people are fully committed, but i'm going to keep trying.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Thats funnt because in 2006 I checked out the 21 Dec 2012 wikipedia page and remember seeing that there was aslo some sort of planetary alighnment. When I checked again a few years later it was removed.

Has anybody got a link to wikiscanner?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join