It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want the Truth ? Don’t Just Follow the Money; Follow the Dead People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I am a truth seeker, it’s in my blood. This doesn’t just apply to the complex matrix of my inner world but to the outer world in which I have to live in. You would have heard the term “Follow the Money” in reference to using financial information to assist in finding the deeper truth or conspiracy surrounding a significant event.

Well that might have some real validity, but I think it’s just as important to keep an eye on those who unexpectedly or suddenly decide to clock out, while connected to a conspiratorial matter or issue – I say “Follow the Dead People”. If someone is too close to the truth and it’s going to burn or bring down a prominent figure head / organization or be disruptive to an advanced or critical covert operation, then the hit will be on. I believe that the techniques used today and in recent times to ‘remove’ someone are harder to detect, so it’s virtually impossible to prove any foul play. I think that Matt Simmons is a good example of that – see BP link below.

Here are some well known examples of what I’m referring to.

covertoperations.blogspot.com.au...

Andrew Breitbart
www.knowthelies.com...

Dead Scientists
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

New Energy
rense.com...

BP Oil Disaster – GOM
bpwhistleblowers.blogspot.com.au...

So, the more you look in to and investigate the nuances of this subject, and try to connect the dots between a dead person and a story or event, it starts to look like that those who are still living and claim to be exposing the ‘truth’ are in fact either 1 of 4 things.

1. A Disinfo Agent, employed to cloud the truth with lies and propaganda
2. Misinformed – No where near the truth so poses little risk to TPTB
3. Close but no Cigar - Not yet close enough to the truth to be considered a real threat, or public profile is not big enough to warrant attention.
4. Wackjob – as the name implies.

Using this logic and rationale for distinguishing truth from un-truth, it then becomes apparent that we are being fed mostly BS, in the media and on the net at any given time. If I had to take an educated guess, I would categorise the following ‘living’alternative news/views personalities as such

Alex Jones – Disinfo agent
David Icke – Misinformed / Wack
Julian Assange – Disinfo agent
Dutchsinse – Close ..
Benjamin Fulford - Wack
Zerohedge Site – Close ..
Lindsey Williams – Disinfo Agent
Glenn Beck – Disinfo agent
Michael Ruppert - Close ..
Jesse Ventura – Disinfo agent
Max Keiser – Close..
Noam Chomsky - Misinformed.
Alternet, Drudge, Huffington Sites - Misinformed
Amy Goodman – Misinformed
Alex Collier – Wack
Clif High – Wack
Naomi Klein – Misinformed
David Wilcock – Misinformed / Wack

I would be interested in any feedback. This is a topic I have been contemplating for many years, and obviously lies at the heart of a web-site such as this one. Do you have an opinion or theory on a specific person or group of people who were murdered for being too close to the truth ? Maybe someone more obscure, and not so well known, that has flown under the radar.

I will go out on a limb here and make the claim that comedian Bill Hicks was poisoned with a cancer producing chemical. Although not very well known within his own country at the time of his death, the awesome power he generated through his performances and the potential he had of gaining more mainstream attention in the US was way too risky to leave unabated – IMO.

Peace Out

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You have given a list of negative beings that influence some people. Please do the flip side, unless there are no positive beings of influence on the planet.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

The positive beings are there of course. The Dalai Lama and David Suzuki are two names that come to mind automatically. There are those in our immediate sphere of influence too. I guess the main point I was trying to get across was that many high profile people who claim to be truth-seekers and are uncovering the lies, aren't really doing anything but adding to the confusion and propaganda. Many of the real Emissaries of Truth end up dead or disabled.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Why do you consider Clif High a wackjob?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Noam Chomsky misinformed? One of the true intellectuals of our age? Are you serious?

If you are going to give people ridiculous labels like this i think you should at least try to explain your reasoning with numerous examples that back up your claims. Otherwise its just name calling..

edit on 13-10-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
Why do you consider Clif High a wackjob?

I've heard him interviewed and done some research in to his history and the science of his web-bot software, and I just don't think he's the real deal. Perhaps I was being a little harsh by putting him in the Wack category. Perhaps he's just more mislead or delusional.

My appraisals of these personalities and web-sites are simply my opinion of course. I am open to constructive critcism to be proven otherwise.

Ned

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Noam Chomsky misinformed? One of the true intellectuals of our age? Are you serious?

If you are going to give people ridiculous labels like this i think you should at least try to explain your reasoning with numerous examples that back up your claims. Otherwise its just name calling..

edit on 13-10-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Chomsky is a brilliant and learned man, no doubt about it. I have read most of his books.

I have used the description misinformed to demonstrate that his view of the world is extremely limited in terms of what is really happening. He is stuck in an old paradigm of conventional geo-politics. The rabbit hole goes much deeper than where he is at.

Ned

PS - Got to head out for a while - be back later
edit on 13-10-2012 by nimbinned because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
by your own definition, then, no one alive and speaking or writing knows any truth....or they would be dead. Is this your point? Don't get me wrong, I agree about the so called assassination conspiracy of which you speak, and that methods of killing are hidden. In fact, this might be what introduced disease is all about, and the way it is now used. However, I think this applies to people living, as well.

People are made to seem to be wackjobs, idiots, etc., because they knew kernels of the truth, etc. but may still serve some purpose--like making anyone who knows other kernels of truth look ridiculous as well, by aligning on another parallel thought, while something else the person says is ridiculous. Manipulating in this fashion is just as important, imo, as killing off people who know something valid.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

no one alive and speaking or writing knows any truth....or they would be dead
reply to post by tetra50

I do not want to speak for someone else but I think I see where you are going with that. Perhaps a caveat might be truth speaker AND highly visible. Someone may see through all the smoke and mirrors but does not have audience of lets say Alex Jones. Therefore, they may not be much of a threat.

My .02

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

It can't be that simple. You can't just say everyone who is leaking truth would be murdered -- pretty sure that's not how it works.

And also, Breitbart and Jones were friends, so to say Jones is a disinfo agent pretty much means so was Breitbart, yet Breitbart is dead, fathom that?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
by your own definition, then, no one alive and speaking or writing knows any truth....or they would be dead. Is this your point? Don't get me wrong, I agree about the so called assassination conspiracy of which you speak, and that methods of killing are hidden. In fact, this might be what introduced disease is all about, and the way it is now used. However, I think this applies to people living, as well.

People are made to seem to be wackjobs, idiots, etc., because they knew kernels of the truth, etc. but may still serve some purpose--like making anyone who knows other kernels of truth look ridiculous as well, by aligning on another parallel thought, while something else the person says is ridiculous. Manipulating in this fashion is just as important, imo, as killing off people who know something valid.

I broke it down in to 4 categories to try and explain this. Some of the people on that list are doing a great job and exposing the truth to the best of their abilities. The reason they have not been targeted is because they don't pose a real threat to the overall agenda. In some ways too they could be inadvertently assisting in the control and manipulation of mass consciousness, by making people feel powerless through their ideas and theories.

* Ned

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laykilla
reply to post by nimbinned

It can't be that simple. You can't just say everyone who is leaking truth would be murdered -- pretty sure that's not how it works.

And also, Breitbart and Jones were friends, so to say Jones is a disinfo agent pretty much means so was Breitbart, yet Breitbart is dead, fathom that?

I have a good friend who owns a Jeep. That doesn't mean that I'm a Jeep guy too. I use to really like Jones. First saw him in Richard Linklater's films. Thought he must be a good dude if Linklater liked him. Sometimes connections don't run too deep. The more I seem him now, the more I get creeped out by his charade.

Re your first comment, read my other post above ^

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have noticed that politicians have about the same number of dead friends as the average gang member.
Which is about 10 to 50 times more than the average 9-5 working stiff.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Based on this I would then suggest you conjure up a list of scientists and influencial people that ware 'taken out' and we can delve a bit deeper into what they were investigating before their sudden and unforseen demise.

For example, anybody remember Phil or Phillip Schneider? He's the guy that rembled on about fighting aliens in tunnels and being shot with an alien lazer etc. He was apparently taken out using a heart failure device as he was about to deliver some explosive information.

There's still much to investigate here.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Based on this I would then suggest you conjure up a list of scientists and influencial people that ware 'taken out' and we can delve a bit deeper into what they were investigating before their sudden and unforseen demise.

For example, anybody remember Phil or Phillip Schneider? He's the guy that rembled on about fighting aliens in tunnels and being shot with an alien lazer etc. He was apparently taken out using a heart failure device as he was about to deliver some explosive information.

There's still much to investigate here.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Not a bad idea MonkeyGod,

There's a few threads on Schneider already here on ATS.

My interest at the moment is mostly focused on Matthew Simmons, because of what is unfolding at the sinkhole and in the gulf. Everything he said would come true is happening now. This is BIG, and nobody in the larger media outlets is willing to do a proper investigation of this potential catastrophe.

Here's a good thread on his demise and what he was trying to reveal to the public.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace Out

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Great thread!
You may want to include the deaths of prisoners whos crimes were political....James Earl Ray etc.....

new topics

top topics

join