It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions About the God Anu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'm new at all this so please be patient. I like to keep things as simple as possible. So the anunnaki created us and the god anu created the anunnaki. So it's my understanding that anu is the very highest god that created everything and no one created him is that right? If so, then does anu = love? I guess the bible says "god is love" from what I've read online.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Welcome.

From my understanding of the Sumerian stories, no singular god was the "creator" of human kind, but it was more of a "council" of sorts.

Enki, supposedly, is the one who defied the other gods and "helped" the Human race during / after the flood.

Like I said, just my understanding.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, fellow traveler.

The bible does indeed say that god is love (1 John, 4:16) but the bible also says that “For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing … The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.” (1 Corinthians 1:18; 2:14)

I can't speak for Anu, but the god of the bible is pretty clear about how to find out who he is.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TryingToFindTheAnswer

I believe the word "anu" may be linked to the word "ani", which means "I".

edit on 13-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I think Anu, is the "God of the Bible" and a Demi-God. Anu is not "First Source/Creation/Collective "God". He is just a multi-dimensional "Being" at a level of Demi/God that has taken on the role as "the" God of Humanity also responsible for Genetic Tampering/Splicing the Human Genome to what it is today.

Big Jedi

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
here mate

www.abovetopsecret.com...

anu has been known to mean:

a pre dynastic race from egypt

a name for Heliopolis/On

and there is a pharaoh with that name....8th dynasty i think

peace

edit on 13-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Welcome.
Look forward to your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by TryingToFindTheAnswer

I believe the word "anu" may be linked to the word "ani", which means "I".

edit on 13-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

nah...Ani was a person...whos coffin was found....he had spells in there from the book of the dead..known as the papyrus of Ani.
edit on 13-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Welcome to membership. I hope you find the answers you seek. For me there is only one God and the names you mentioned are not ones I know.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I am sure you will be enlightened when the much informed expert on this subject "harte" spots this thread.

top topics

join