It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nipple problems

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sounds like an embarrassing situation, for sure.. My strong advice is simple.. don't take medical advice from people in forums .. =) You should see your doctor and make sure there's nothing to worry about before anything else.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DelegateZero88

my bad (sorry, i don't like piercing's).
go to your doctor, anything else, especially the internet will just make you paranoid.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Have you been drinking soy milk or eating soy based products more often lately?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

QUESTION: Yeah, that's it in a nutshell. My fiancee has constantly erect nipples. Yup. They don't hurt, they're not discolored and his pectoral area is in no way lumpy or anything. He's been this way since he was about 14; he's 30 now. Aside from making sure he's healthy, I'm concerned because when he presses hard up against something (ie moving couches, etc.), it hurts. Also, I can hardly touch his chest without him squealing that I'm overstimulating his nipples and to quit. Any advice?

ANSWER: Hi Jennifer,
This can be a normal thing for some men. All nipple tissue, regardless of gender, have erectile capability. He is just more sensitive than most. Nothing to worry about.

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

QUESTION: Thank you for replying! As you can imagine, this is rather an embarrassing topic for him to discuss with his GP. One last question for you: is there anything that can be done for it, and do we know the cause for permanently erect nipples?

Answer
Hi Jennifer,
I am not aware of any treatment for this other than desensitizing them with constant massage. you might seek the advice of a dermatlogist and see if they have anything to offer.
I don't see any harm other than for the discomfort they cause.

en.allexperts.com...

Seems to me, according to what I've been reading, it does affect some men. I guess they just need to toughen up. Some women like the way it looks. Because it is a bilateral issue, and not just one, I would say that it is something you have to live with. If it were unilateral, you would have much more cause to worry.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

I'm vegetarian so there is a very real possibility of that, but i've been eating the same
products for the last ten years. And high five for the person before that told me at least
both my tits are uncomfortable instead of one. Bilateral discomfort beats unilateral all the time

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Just a thought. I once was so sensitive that I thought I was pregnant again. Went to the ob and ruled that put. She told me to lay off the soy and it cleared up in about three days. I had switched brands of milk and that was causing it.

My whole breast was sore, but it might be different for guys. I say take a soy break for a few days and see what happens. ( after, of course, checking with a doc.
)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.
edit on 13-10-2012 by DelegateZero88 because: Because my post sounded arrogant and condescending when I was genuinely trying to be sincere.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It would be best to see a doctor and know what the problem is, rather than trying to self diagnose and find out later it's something serious. It may be nothing...it may be something. If it is something serious you will attack the problem right way and get the proper treatment. Don't wait and don't let strangers diagnose you.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It sounds like you have nipple piercings. Unfortunately, when the nipple is pierced it will become more erect because of the new hole and also because of the new irritations associated with the new hole. Let's face it, you and my brother both made mistakes.

If I was you and hand piercing I would let them grow back. Piercings are trashy.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Thank you for the best thread title I've seen in a while

But as with several others, I'd recommend you see a doctor soon as is convenient. Never hurts to get some internet opinions (as long as a big ol' grain of salt is involved) but the final word should certainly come from an MD, not just WebMD.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone said yet, but it is most likely either the fabric of your t shirts or your laundry powder. Any changes in your usual laundry routine?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Wait, what? You mean it could last forever? I've tried googling but did
you find the medical term for what that might be called?
I just want to know if there'd be any treatment besides feeling myself up.

Thank you for the link.
edit on 14-10-2012 by DelegateZero88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This thread has been dead for a while but i'd just like to give a closing update,
my nipples are all good and everything appears to be in good shape and working order,
I so want to create another ATS account so I dont become known as the
raisin smuggler or boi nipplez, but i'm going to try and soldier on and take it
for what it was, a drunken overly-honest moment. And thanks ATS for trying to help

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DelegateZero88

Dry nipples will cause this
You need to apply cream or lotion. If this doesn't work than off to the doctor.

But I have had this to, and I am a woman, and I figured that they were too dry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join