Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Dream with symbols

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is a dream i had some while ago, it was a beautiful, relaxed and curious dream.

I was standing on the middle of the meadow, it was beautiful summer day and breeze was warm and gentle. Every cell of my body was in harmony.
I looked at my hand opened it and saw a grape, it was green, fresh and pure. Then i saw a small ant coming from the side of my hand and i curiosly watched it to enter inside the grape through the hole where stem had been.
I watched grape closer and its skin transformed to clearer and transparent so i could see through it. I was expecting to see a ant but what was inside the grape was a bee which was just about to get born.

In next month i found out i was pregnant and was expecting my son. Few years before this dream, doctors said im propably will never get pregnant so we stopped trying.

edit on 13-10-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

The beautiful feeling you had was the "creators" message of an impending blessing

The Grape is your womb - (grapevine is your bloodline)
Ant is the sperm - (millions of ants but only one enters)
Bee is your child - ( you are the queen bee - he is the male "worker")

You had a son - That is how I interpret your dream.

S&F - nice and peaceful story as I was reading it, thank-you

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
This is and dream i had some while ago, it was a beautiful, relaxed and curious dream.

I was standing on the middle of the meadow, it was beautiful summer day and breeze was warm and gentle. Every cell of my body was in harmony.
I looked on my hand opened it and saw a grape, it was green, fresh and pure. Then i saw a small ant coming from the side of my hand and i curiosly watched it to enter inside the grape through the hole where stem had been.
I watched grape closer and its skin transformed to clearer and transparent so i could see through it. I was expecting to see a ant but what was inside the grape was a bee which was just about to get born.

In next month i found out i was pregnant and was expecting my son. Few years before this dream, doctors said im propably will never get pregnant so we stopped trying.

You bore fruit well done..now go ram the good news down the doctors neck..lol

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Thank you ! I thought ant and bee need explanation, transforming inside grape was weird for me.

The all pregnancy time i was relaxed and had no worries, maybe this dream helped me to get in that mind stage.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Lol i didn´t have to he was the doctor who did the ultrasound.

new topics

join