It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain has alien-war weapons, says former government adviser

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
reply to post by neformore

Torchwood is an alien hunter group. It's fictional..but the reference is there.

Is it bad that I'm probably one of the only people to get this?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Maybe they have the Ancient Weapons Platform:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Back in the 80"s a couple dozen Marconi scientists died under suspicious circumstances. This followed a supposed research project in which the British government put Marconi in charge of studying alien nanotechnology.

This nanotechnology supposedly was recovered from a small Island laboratory that British special forces captured and then destroyed with a LOT of high explosives during the Falklands conflict.

The story is that the specimen was so frightening that the scientists who were killed all were involved or learned of the project in some way and each backed out of the project. It is speculated that some were killed and others actually committed suicide out of fear.

If this technology was actually real then Britain would likely have a nasty surprise for someone.

edit on 14-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
So the gist of the article is:

1. In the event of an invasion from space, Britain would use its aircraft, drones and weapons to defend itself, and might join forces with other nations.

2. Defence firms are currently developing new aircraft and drones and weapons.

MSN - where have you been all my life?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
So we have weapons to greet visitors with

What if they have flowers and chocolates? Mainstream seems to push the notion any et contact will be an invasion. What could we possibly have that they want? Apart from the creatures unique to earth, any thing here will be available out there.

IMO, all this talk about alien invasion is fearmongering propaganda. We are our own worst enemy.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Sounds to me like he's saying they have weapons sophisticated enough to fight them rather than weapons that were designed specifically for that purpose.

At least that's what I gathered. Either way, glad the Brits have the world's back. Wait, I just remembered a small skirmish known as WW II. Nevermind.

There was a time when it was only the Brits who stood up to the Germans in WW 2, and it eventually bankrupted the Brits, hence the $5 billion loan of 1947, (at 2%) paid off in 2007, colossal interest!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I don't see aliens coming to meet us... Why would they want to come here, we can't even get alone with ourselves! ...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
I actually heard NP on the local radio the other night.
He spoke about Rendelshem,Roswell and who would be good people to meet the aliens-He thought Stephen Hawking and Michel Kakau(sp?).

He is a lucky guy to have had the nerds fantasy job,but even he says to take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

Obviously even if he knew any secrets,he could not reveal them on the radio.

I would love his ex job.

Stephen Hawking would never meet with them. He thinks aliens are BAD.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

I could'nt stop laughing at the stupity of the article. How the hell does the British know what weapons they can fight with successfully against any alien invasion? Do the British know what weapons the aliens might have? For aliens to travel great galactic distances, I think no military anywhere has any weaponry that could down an alien spaceship.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
I don't see aliens coming to meet us... Why would they want to come here, we can't even get alone with ourselves! ...

I agree Meldionne. If they had any sense they would avoid us like the plague. On the other hand if the Aliens did land, and they were peaceful it would go along way to re-uniting this world?.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I read this article, it was intresting, I'm sure we have stockpiles of weapns that we think might be good enough to fight an Extraterrestrial Invasion, but that said these Beings came from Outer Space their technology would be awesome to witness, I doubt we'd have anything capable of bring them down and out of the game.

We might be able to put up a small attack for a few days maybe a week, but after that, their advanced ways would become too much for our warfare styles. If if the Worlds Armies joined together we would loose. Superior technology always wins the day.

It's intresting too think about the UK Black Budget, with all our cuts in the MoD. I wonder how much it really is, and how much of these weapons have we stockpiled, and if they do know of an Alien Invasion is on its way.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferryman

I'm not so sure it would reunite this world...we tend to strike at things that scare us and dissect the unknown. Each country would race to get their technology to be superior. And..if aliens did come here peaceful , if they do not speak our language , then our fighter military jets would probably shoot them down...just my opinion. ...I foresee us not understanding them and taking aggressive action in a defense mode.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

I think the people in the world, at least those who have the power to think rationally are aware that if the Aliens do land they won't mean us any harm. I mean they already among us.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferryman

I don't know.....I foresee mass panic if aliens landed in public and made an effort to contact us...People either believe in aliens or they do not. Those that do not believe would freak out ! Groups of citizens would run in fear , as movies have long portrayed aliens as evil. Groups of citizens would not wait for the military to handle it, and I see mobs taking action into their own hands. ....people would be scared and freak out! ..as for the governments, they would be more level headed, but I still see the government taking aggressive action. This day and age with terror attacks etc...if he aliens don't speak our language...when we try to radio them and they don't answer, I will bet fighter jets will be deployed. And it will automatically deemed a terrorist threat...?..Unless there is a PRE- arranged meeting between us and the aliens, a surprise visit would be bad.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

He even looks like an older Harry!!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Does anyone still take Nick Pope seriously? I know I don't. Sadly, it seems ufology is dead.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Dont know about Nick Pope and this Alien weapon rant. However i imagine the real Pope knows a thing or two about the real Alien agenda!
edit on 14-10-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Originally posted by Sinny

By the way, when the aliens arrive, Ignore the government and walk into their beams of light please

edit on 13-10-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Lol/ No dont do that, humans cannot survive in hyper dimensional ships

Aldebaran is a curious name for a place, is it real or alien worthy? Aha. I heard that some will make it through the beams, others won't, depending on your vibrational frequency

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I do have to say that drone Nick Pope mentioned looks like it means business. Wonder what its top speed/flight ceiling and payload characteristics are? Coz it looks like it should have beam weapon or two!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
I could'nt stop laughing at the stupity of the article. How the hell does the British know what weapons they can fight with successfully against any alien invasion?

Only 1 British loony tunes person is making that claim, re-read the article

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join