It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain has alien-war weapons, says former government adviser

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

news.uk.msn.com

Britain has a stockpile of aircraft, drones and weapons that could be used to fight aliens in the event of an invasion from space, according to the government's former UFO adviser.

In an interview with MSN, Nick Pope, who worked for the Ministry of Defence for 21 years, said that while Britain doesn't have a war plan, it certainly had sophisticated enough weaponry to defend itself.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Nick Pope is always coming out and saying things like this. It surprises me he hasn't 'had an accident' yet.

Always amazes me that considering he was a government adviser on UFO's that more people don't take notice of him.

Given our current financial state i'd be surprised if we could afford any of this 'equipment' but then again any of the money to maintain this stuff won't be listed on official documents.

Discuss.

news.uk.msn.com

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
He has not had an accident yet because he talks out of his ARS*

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

the taranis....drone aircraft
edit on 13-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wow, the propaganda and illusion they want to pull over us is enormous.

Yes, we have alien-war weapons, because they're almost on par with us, and share technology pathways with us.

THEY'RE WAY OVER OUR HEADS AND MANAGE ALL THE MOMENTS OF OUR LIVES. THE GOOD ONES ARE FAMILY TO US AND ALSO THERE ARE HIGHER UPS THAT MANAGE THE INTERACTIVE COMPUTERIZED SYSTEM/SCHOOL WE'RE IN.

I don't know what they're calling ET, Legion or something? Oh, and the ones on par with us, never made it out of their perspective solar systems. Wrong science.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville

Nick Pope is always coming out and saying things like this. It surprises me he hasn't 'had an accident' yet.

Always amazes me that considering he was a government adviser on UFO's that more people don't take notice of him.

Given our current financial state i'd be surprised if we could afford any of this 'equipment' but then again any of the money to maintain this stuff won't be listed on official documents.

Discuss.

news.uk.msn.com

Well, the UK have scrapped 1/5th of the Army to balance the defense budget, whist at the same time they are currently investing 800 Million in domestic drones, thats AFTER already loosing 2 BILLION in failed drones...

And thats without glimpsing the black budget

By the way, when the aliens arrive, Ignore the government and walk into their beams of light please

edit on 13-10-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I read the title in a different way thinking that they had weapons from Aliens and could initiate a war or something but after reading it I'm not quite curious. Over the past few months that I've been catching up on things there has been quite a few talks on protecting ourselves against an alien invasion (not to mention zombies as well but that is for a different thread). Did I perhaps miss something that caused this or is it just the country being prepared just in case? If so I wonder what brought this on.

link   
It is odd isn't it? That nick pope spews out this alien/UFO info and nothing has happened to him, to me, it says that he is either a vessel to release information, or blatantly throwing out disinfo to further an agenda, considering most governments and associated agencies have non disclosure agreements, and say a person from Area 51 or some such we're to speak the same way then they would most probably be thrown in a hole for the rest of their life.

It's all very suspect in my view, I believe, and I believe what I have seen, but being spoon fed this type of info feels off.

link   

Britain has a stockpile of aircraft, drones and weapons that could be used to fight aliens in the event of an invasion from space, according to the government's former UFO adviser.

That's actually kind of funny considering that if an alien species has any type of shield technology, then our weapons (besides maybe nuclear or atomic) will be totally and completely useless.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida
It is odd isn't it? That nick pope spews out this alien/UFO info and nothing has happened to him, .

its a green light for alien propaganda.....thats why

link   
Aliens................? People still believe they exsist.....???

Discuss

link   
TBH I'm growing sick and tired of Nick Pope harping on about what he claims to know,

One month it's, expect to see a UFO show over the Royal Wedding, than the next interview he says we should expect a UFO landing at the London Olympics, yaddi, yaddi, yahhh.....

If he ever told us anything that we wasn't 'supposed' to know, then he'd have been smoked already....but nobody in power could care less when he runs to the media and claims all these stories....why? Probably because he's completely exaggerating, and/or he's an attention seeking media whore!
edit on 13-10-2012 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
link   

Pew Pew Pew...

I hear they also have the top secret and highly feared...

Q-36 explosive space modulator

Nick Pope

edit on 13-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MystiqueAgent

You make a good point, I was thinking this not long ago, and maybe it has something to do with the "events" planned for humanity, like an asteroid, then finally an alien invasion..? Can't remember all the disasters etc but something along the lines of "uniting humanity".

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

Hmm yeah I remember a while back people were talking about false flag events and an "Alien invasion" that would cause people to turn to their governments for help. Though still if that were such a thing it seems like they would have started it already rather than build it up for this long if it does come down to either control or going the peaceful route (which I can't really see happening); but either way both of those outcomes seem like something that if given the chance they (people with the means to control or alleviate) would have jumped the gun and started.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sounds to me like he's saying they have weapons sophisticated enough to fight them rather than weapons that were designed specifically for that purpose.

At least that's what I gathered. Either way, glad the Brits have the world's back. Wait, I just remembered a small skirmish known as WW II. Nevermind.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MystiqueAgent

Hmm maybe they will kick off world war 3 then end it with an alien invasion, throw in a new religion and presto world peace. Haha!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This is just a ridicolous piece of government propaganda, delivered by posterboy Nick Pope.

They want us to associate other species with war and weapons... thats why he is saying stuff like this. Its kind of cute. Little Nick going places.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Good Old Nick Pope belongs in a Funny Farm, Laughing academy, the Booby Hatch. He's as wappy as they come.
i879.photobucket.com...
edit on 13-10-2012 by Ferryman because: The same as before

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferryman
Good Old Nick Pope belongs in a Funny Farm, Laughing academy, the Booby Hatch. He's as wappy as they come.
i879.photobucket.com...
edit on 13-10-2012 by Ferryman because: The same as before

Much like the majority of the current government and opposition.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join