It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO makes Tornado on the road

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

It was just a day after Ice storm of 1998 at 10:45 p.m. I was closing the Ivan O' Davis library in Liberty, Maine.
I usually open up late for those who were bored sitting in a house without electricity, The ice storm had knocked out the power for two weeks, we were in a crisis all throughout the northern continent, most had kerosene stoves to keep warm and lanterns for lights.
It has been a rough month for me as i was also part of the volunteer fire dept. we had many car accidents,,house fires and rescue missions.
anyhow I felt I ease peoples minds by opening late the library.
So as i closed for the evening I have two choices of roads to go home on, so I took the dirt road to prevent slipping on black ice.
At 10 minutes into the walk I notice an odd sound from the distance, I thought maybe a helicopter and so I walked on, At that very moment out of nowhere above me was a rotating red and green lights and it came a bit closer, maybe above 100 to 200 feet in the sky, I felt like in a trance seeing rotating lights, than i noticed very clearly the appearance of rotating fan blades, it went fast than slow to super fast with a high pitched pulse sound, I had to plug my ears it was loud and very bright, it seem like clouds above the craft was being sucked into the fan area making it exit below as a tornado form, it was kind of odd as the red and green lights lit up the tornado.
All of a sudden I noticed the snow on the ground was lifting up and forming a tornado blowing me to the ground and the ice in the trees were tossed into each other as if glass was breaking, than i see the twirl slow down and only red lights got bright and the clouds covered the craft and the pulse stopped and the snow tumbled back to earth like a snow storm and the craft was gone, nowhere in sight.
It was so odd I quickly ran home and tried to clear my mind and tried to understand what just happened.
My girlfriend asked me if i was ok, i decided not to tell her because she was Chinese from Hong Kong and I did not want her to think I am some nut job.
Anyhow our relationship had ended a day before and I brought her to airport so she can go back home, and I went back to Liberty and packed up a few items and i left that town and moved far away to Ann Arbor Michigan, I never told anyone about this til now... I just moved on with my life and now I moved to Sabah, Malaysia and been here 10 years now... I just felt more comfortable to share my story to the world now.
anyone want to e-me at **SNIP** for additional info. I am not good at drawing but I tried to make the picture of the UFO. I am telling the truth and I dont do drugs or drink alcohol and I was full aware of my surroundings..so please dont send insulting email please TY.
edit on 10/14/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I love the mystery of life. Always something to keep us on our toes. Great story. i believe you.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Says "content unavailable" for the image...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Why does it take me to a Facebook page that is not available?

Come on OP, this is your thread, do something about it!

edit on 13-10-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Wait.. What?

TextMy girlfriend asked me if i was ok, i decided not to tell her because she was Chinese from Hong Kong and I did not want her to think I am some nut job. Anyhow our relationship had ended a day before and I brought her to airport so she can go back home,
reply to post by Kabayu

You didn't want to tell your girlfriend because she would think your a nut job, but your relationship ended the day before? Confused.

Also, can you upload the pic to an image host service and link here, I and many others do not like going to Facebook.

Thanks.

edit on 13/10/2012 by AlanQaida because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Sounds like an experimental craft more than what most consider extraterrestrial. Cool story, too bad the picture seems to be unavailable.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kabayu

I just felt more comfortable to share my story to the world now.
anyone want to e-me at < snip >.com for additional info. I am not good at drawing but I tried to make the picture of the UFO. I am telling the truth and I dont do drugs or drink alcohol and I was full aware of my surroundings..so please dont send insulting email please TY.

For one thing, you just shared an email with the world and you will start getting spam mail delivered to you.

If you wish to upload a picture on ATS, go to this link www.abovetopsecret.com...

I still would like to see the picture....interesting story just need more information!
edit on 10/15/12 by Hefficide because: removed personal information from quote

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kabayu
snip

When I first saw the thread's title I thought that it was going to be a rehash of the Rex Heflin photos but, thankfully, it isn't. We still can't see what the OP's talking about but perhaps you'll enjoy a photo of an alleged UFO affecting the dirt alongside a road. Regarding the Heflin photos, back in the '60s, or '70s, I saw a report from GSW (Ground Saucer Watch) which claimed it was a hoax and included the analyzed photo showing a thread supporting the UFO. But the case has been in contention ever since some claiming that the case and the photos was real.
www.anndruffel.com...
From UFO Magazine, August 2006, Vol. 21 No. 6
GOOD-BYE, REX HEFLIN YOUR PHOTOS REMAIN
By Ann Druffel

home.comcast.net...

edit on 14-10-2012 by The Shrike because: To remove PDF link.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

The lift for the saucer continues below the ship in a sort of force field flow to the Earth.
Any hint of man developing such a force is hidden but is thought to be a sophisticated
one way flow of varying static electric force over matter.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
--Rex Heflin--

Of course there was a string. What else would you expect to suspend the saucer from the mother ship in orbit?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo

Originally posted by The Shrike
--Rex Heflin--

Of course there was a string. What else would you expect to suspend the saucer from the mother ship in orbit?

Most likely the flat disk ship came from the Arizona base where Walton saw similar ships.
They fly low to avoid radar as in the case of Rex Heflin spotting the disk.
Reports are often changed but look to the right at the line of telephone poles.
Rex was out to check on the poles perhaps from complaints of interference.
Low and behold a saucer shows up. The saucer most likely flew around that road many times
causing line interference. Saucers would fly over oil fields in a show of free energy that the
oil companies conquered and now hide from us all.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well, that pic you linked to is proof enough for me. If facebook has taken it off, then you KNOW we are being invaded!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Screw that pic, the only pic that matters now is the one of your ex. Come on, be a bro and show us.

top topics

join