It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has hit back hard now.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It seems to me that this cyber attack is the perfect reason to close the internet borders - to prevent other countries from attacking 'our' secret facilities. Who benefits? Who loses? It is getting nearer and nearer to the end of the game.

There are technologies better than nuclear ones and while we are all focused on nuclear technology, no-one is mentioning plasma which has been developed by an Iranian scientist with lots and lots of money.

He has also offered it freely to the world, but no-one is talking about it, which is strange. The proof is that story about the downed unmanned drone belonging to the USA which was undamaged. It seems very unlikely that the USA would allow something like that to be captured intact. It would almost certainly be over 'enemy' territory if it developed a malfunction. This proof, to me, is very strong.

Keshe Foundation
Keshe Space
Flying saucer technology

Keshe is based in Belgium - article 13th October 2012 The Keshe Factor - a Wierder Twist on War

Another website article

There have been a couple of seminars where the technology has been made available to world governments and they wont say which governments attended to accept this 'gift' of technology. Maybe North Korea attended and now has the technology. We just dont know. However, the thechnology will ONLY be released to governmental envoys attending the seminars and NOT to the general public. See their website (and forum) above.

While shills on here are pushing us to be focused on nuclear technology, there is a far more 'interesting' technology out there which will change the balance of power forever.

THAT is what the USA is fearful about.
edit on 14 Oct 2012 by qmantoo because: extra urls

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor

Originally posted by milominderbinder
Big surprise. What did we expect would happen after we needlessly and erroneously provoke a peaceful nation for the last 60 years or so?

Try since 1979. Peaceful? There was that bit of taking American hostages for 444 days and the Tanker War where they attacked Kuwaiti oil tankers. Not to mention overt sponsorship of Hezbollah.

So sure, peaceful; if your definition of peace is fairly broad.

Well...I guess I wouldn't consider those to be very serious acts of violence or war at all. Our police kill more innocent US Citizens every year than all three of these instances combined.

If these actions make Iran the "enemy"...then what the hell to you call your fellow Americans?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Yawn.......wake me up when something real happens between Iran and whoever it is they are threatening for the day.

I'm not 100% convenced Iran is doing all these cyber attacks. Anyone ever heard of IP Ghosting? hmmm....
edit on 14-10-2012 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DariusHames

"war is never the answer."

It is when your trying to make money. That is the reason for war in the first place and this one may make a bundle....?!?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

How do you know it was Iran who attacked Kuwait? Because the U.S. media told you? Do you believe all the news tthat's fit to print?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This is the sort of issue I want our NSA all over. They have all of the technology to litter the net with traps agaginst these guys while keeping our own internet infrastructure safe. You have to know that NSA already has assets on this issue in a big way. I wish we could know about some of the good plays NSA has done on our behalf so that we don't have to feel so paranoid about them all the time.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Maybe they want Iran to attack certain soft targets, so they can backtrace the assault, and infiltrate a virus into their systems? I really don't know if that's possible, but surely they know Iran is capable of doing such a thing?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

I've never read from or heard of Debka, but that entire article was sabre rattling, without a doubt. Here's what I mean:

Iran, currently has zero nuclear devices. Let's say, worst case scenario, they have 5, as the article suggests Iran has enough material for 5.

The US and Israel, combined, have around 5,300. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but Iran is overpowered and outmatched by numbers alone.

Let's say Iran manages to produce a nuke and land one within Israel or the US. What do you think is going to happen to the Country of Iran after that? They will be bombed into the depths of the Earth that we have never seen before. Period.

With that being said, I leave you with this question, sir: Why would Iran attack the US or Israel if they knew that both of those countries could destroy everything the Iranians have ever known in one push of a button? Sure, Ahmadinejad might level New York, LA, Miami, Jerusalem, etc., but for what? So his people can be extinct?

Lima-1, out.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OperationIraqiFailure
Iran, currently has zero nuclear devices. Let's say, worst case scenario, they have 5, as the article suggests Iran has enough material for 5....

Let's say Iran manages to produce a nuke and land one within Israel or the US. What do you think is going to happen to the Country of Iran after that? They will be bombed into the depths of the Earth that we have never seen before. Period.....

I'd research the coming of their 12th Imam or known in the West as their Doomsday Santa. Touching off the big one fits nicely into that scenario..

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

In my opinion, Qman, you are correct. This is about the spread of technology in addition to control over the resources. Iran has a lot of oil and a lot of Gold.

I just hope that Keshe is a man of his word and he releases his technology. God forbid anything bad happening to that man or his tech.

Lima-1, out.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have a feeling that they have already had at least 2 seminars where they were supposed to be releasing the technology to any of the governments whio turned up. Now.. whether the technology does what they say or not, or how much the governments have to pay to get it going, is another matter.

The information on the technology can be given for free but if the countries still have to develop it on their own, then it will still take years to get into production - particularly for a small or 3rd world country who dont have the facilities to produce the technology.

In theory (and yes, it is only theory) giving out an advanced tecnology would even the playing field and that is what he is trying to do. On the forum he explains all about it and why he does not give it out to individuals but wants to release it to every government. There is so much good (and no doubt bad too) which could be gained from the use of this advanced energy technology, but as with everything there is always some sicko who tries to use it to make bombs etc. (Yes, thats you I'm talking about War Mongers)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join