It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has hit back hard now.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Damn,

I almost forgot about Iran.

What is the name of that other country????hmmm,, oh yeah, N. Korea..

It is nice to see the fear mongering is alive and well.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
At the very least, what webmaster hasn't seriously considered blocking certain countries such as all of China etc... It is annoying as heck having them pecking at your door every day. Get a life for christs sake! It doesn't seem fair for the decent folks that an entire country gets blocked for the sake of a few million hackers. And I don't think I am over exaggerating.

Anyways, I think if your company info is sensitive enough it should be on an intranet that is not connected to the internet in any way. A company can have both methods in place using some extra computers for the intranet. Or is that too much effort?

edit on 14-10-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
DUH!
What are youse guys babbling on about the US ressponding to bad Iranian Cyber attacks when these are responses to Suxtnet and others???
WE started the Cyber war with Iran........
How conveniently you forget we are the agressor force here......
As for Iranian nukes...its a long ways from 20 % to 90% and theres no real intel to go by.....We only know what Iran announces so they may have the five bombs worth in reality.....Debkas a bad source...find some confirmation maybe and you got a case....

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Iran has been attacked, stuxnet worm

Iran found a high tech usa drone that only had a dent

they retaliate

now usa says pearl harbour, eh eh
it all sounds jewish to me

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
At the very least, what webmaster hasn't seriously considered blocking certain countries such as all of China etc... It is annoying as heck having them pecking at your door every day. Get a life for christs sake! It doesn't seem fair for the decent folks that an entire country gets blocked for the sake of a few million hackers. And I don't think I am over exaggerating.

Anyways, I think if your company info is sensitive enough it should be on an intranet that is not connected to the internet in any way. A company can have both methods in place using some extra computers for the intranet. Or is that too much effort?

edit on 14-10-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

Agreed, anyone with a dedicated server that has a look at log files knows China is so prevalent on every server connected to the net its unbelievable how many hack attempts per hr, looking for vulnerabilities, every server will have vulnerabilities as they have so many software programs it only takes one program to have a bug/security flaw,most software has bugs discovered

When i hear about all these sensitive networks connected to the net it just makes me wonder if its bull, its no reason to have them connected to the net nor utilities and if it was necessary you dont connect sensitive networks

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Cyber-attacks could inflict as much damage on the US as the physical attacks on 11 September 2001, the US defence secretary has warned. Leon Panetta said the country was preparing to take pre-emptive action if a serious cyber-attack was imminent. He said US intelligence showed "foreign actors" were targeting control systems for utilities, industry and transport.

Could be something brewing......

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
You must be blind not too see that this is a false flag in the making.

Iran is striking back in cyberspace?
The very same country that was so effectively crippled by US own Stuxnet a while ago, are now suddenly AHEAD of the rest of the world in cyber warfare?
Come on. Really?
I dont think so... Here's what this is REALLY all about:

NWO masterplan:
Step 1: Staged 9/11 to strip you of your freedoms in the real world.
Step 2: Staged cyber attack to have an excuse to strip you of your internet freedoms as well.
I guess stage 3 will be something like mindcontrol, to take even your free thinking away eventually.

Wikileaks etc must have really hurt the US government and they are now fighting back in the only way they know.
Or, even more likely, the US government are merely puppets, doing what the NWO/TPTB tells them too.
And Iran is just the scapegoat of the day it seems.
In any way, we - the (still somewhat free) people of the world - are the ones that will be suffering the consequences of their foolish plans...

This SCREAMS false flag. Time to wake up and call their bluff people...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Does Iran have a McDonald's? If so, i seriously doubt they'll be a war there. The elite dare not blow up the golden arches. Come on now. These are BUSINESS MEN we're dealing!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I love how easy it is to make people see what is going on within there world, lots of you doupt what is happening, it even may be your own death if the people warning you are not listened too, cannot anyone on here remember what we were told about WW2? people told the UK, USA, France that Jews were being gassed, the POPE the Church of England told, but not many heard the truth, so no body acted in time, pity but were heading the same way today, maybe we will learn but too late to act, as once Nuclear bombs start to drop on your home you will feel really sick that you prefered not to hear warnings.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. And do tell, what sources, besides lying politicians, have CONCRETE evidence that Iran not only is working on a nuke but also has one they want to use to nuke the world?

Sooooooooooooooooo what's your solution since you are convince Iran has nukes and will use them, do we go to war? How about ANOTHER unjust War based on lies of WMD's? Have you forgotten Iraq?
edit on 14-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
No I have no idea if Iran has nukes, but they keep saying they will wipe Israel off the map once and for all, they cannot do that with an Air gun so what are they saving they will use to do it with?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Today wars are not lost or won based on technical or military superiority and capabilities...Only the ones really win who are right minded,fair and got an ideology that eventually captures the peoples harts and minds...The good will prevail,as the evil will defeat.Of course there would always be short term victories by the evil and defeats by the good regardless.one can fool people for short period of times, but you can never fool them for ever....Sometime somewhere somehow by someone the truth will be revealed,and then there would be noting any body could do about it anymore...So better side yourself with the real goodness in the world when there is still some times left to do so...It is not really that hard to recognize it,it is just the matter of if we want to do it or not....Peace.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
It looks like the attacks on Iran are not going to be a one way thing, see the link below, and hold on tight guys.

www.debka.com...

Come on man, at least put a little effort into this thread... one line and a link

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

"Iran has the second largest on-line army in the world."

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
It looks like the attacks on Iran are not going to be a one way thing, see the link below, and hold on tight guys.

www.debka.com...

Big surprise. What did we expect would happen after we needlessly and erroneously provoke a peaceful nation for the last 60 years or so?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Isn't the source you list known to be a Zionist rag?

"Nough said.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. And do tell, what sources, besides lying politicians, have CONCRETE evidence that Iran not only is working on a nuke but also has one they want to use to nuke the world?

Sooooooooooooooooo what's your solution since you are convince Iran has nukes and will use them, do we go to war? How about ANOTHER unjust War based on lies of WMD's? Have you forgotten Iraq?
edit on 14-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Oh...it's even dumber than that.

The state of technology right now has allowed something like 2 dozen junior high and high school kids to build their very own nuclear FUSION reactors in the garages and basements with parts from radio shack and home depot.

Once we have all the fissible uranium...what are going to do...march in and confiscate all of Iran's hydrogen atoms too? You know...just in case the Iranian scientists can finally become as scientifically proficient as some of our 13 yr old children in the States...if they have hydrogen lying around they could make an H-bomb that EASILY 100X more powerful than anything they could do with uranium.

How does one go about removing all of the hydrogen from a given geographic area anyways??

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
as others have pointed out, debka is a mossad-funded propaganda outfit, it has zero credibility. op is, willingly or not, a tool of the israeli propaganda effort to get america to wage a war for them. again.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder
Big surprise. What did we expect would happen after we needlessly and erroneously provoke a peaceful nation for the last 60 years or so?

Try since 1979. Peaceful? There was that bit of taking American hostages for 444 days and the Tanker War where they attacked Kuwaiti oil tankers. Not to mention overt sponsorship of Hezbollah.

So sure, peaceful; if your definition of peace is fairly broad.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It seems to me that this cyber attack is the perfect reason to close the internet borders - to prevent other countries from attacking 'our' secret facilities. Who benefits? Who loses? It is getting nearer and nearer to the end of the game.

There are technologies better than nuclear ones and while we are all focused on nuclear technology, no-one is mentioning plasma which has been developed by an Iranian scientist with lots and lots of money.

He has also offered it freely to the world, but no-one is talking about it, which is strange. The proof is that story about the downed unmanned drone belonging to the USA which was undamaged. It seems very unlikely that the USA would allow something like that to be captured intact. It would almost certainly be over 'enemy' territory if it developed a malfunction. This proof, to me, is very strong.

Keshe Foundation
Keshe Space
Flying saucer technology

Keshe is based in Belgium

There have been a couple of seminars where the technology has been made available to world governments and they wont say which governments attended to accept this 'gift' of technology. Maybe North Korea attended and now has the technology. We just dont know. However, the thechnology will ONLY be released to governmental envoys attending the seminars and NOT to the general public. See their website (and forum) above.

While shills on here are pushing us to be focused on nuclear technology, there is a far more 'interesting' technology out there which will change the balance of power forever.

THAT is what the USA is fearful about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join