It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus Driver Uppercuts Irate Woman Passenger - Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UziLiberman
i don´t think anyone posted the longer version yet, which does help to see the context better.

i won't embed it, just the link *PROFANITY WARNING*
www.worldstarhiphop.com...

Explain a play by play of what extended video shows.
From a total entertainment value POV (point of view)

Two thumbs up. It does not get anymore reality, candid television then this.

From a moral or even a dilemma for law enforcement POV give the lady 30 days in county jail
and the driver 90 days.
edit on 13-10-2012 by popcornmafia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreebirdGirl

By the way I am very surprised at some of the men on this site condoning violence against women

If it would of been a man it would of made no difference is what some people are saying.2 what people are saying is you cant hide behind this woman thing thinking you have immunity because of the sex.3 be carefull not to mouth off to anyone especially when you don't know them, they were both at fault.

Btw you are being a bit either sexist or you have clearly not read the thread mam as alot of women
have stated thier opinion along with some other guys too..

Me i feel hitting a driver while driving puts the safety of others at risk inside the bus and
outside..They were both at fault...

Also i don't kinda condone hitting anyone really im just stating what the views are
I think a sedative shot from a blow dart would suffice in this scenario

Also the woman shouldn't think she has the right to hit a man because she is a
woman remember that

The poster said it above id give her a charge of endangering the lives of passengers
civillians and an assault charge..

The guy would be punished too. Please try to look at both sides hey love?

peace

edit on 13-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Wait brother I said some of the men. I know too many great guys to lump them in one category. The reason I did not include the women in my reply was that I felt more threatened by the men condoning this. Knowing that on the average men are stronger and they could seriously hurt or kill a woman by hitting her. Maybe that is sexist. But that's how I feel. But you are right. Both were wrong.
edit on 13-10-2012 by FreebirdGirl because: sent too soon

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
DUDES RIGHT> Extended vid shows the lady walking up to the older black guy driver and then shoved him against the window... Happens at 3:01 in. This lady had to be restrained somehow...

I think the driver is justified now. He WAS driving and could of gotten them all killed..

Safety first

Thanks for extended vid shows the true story

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Let's please try to resist that debate and stay on topic of 'bus driver knocks out passenger' thanks

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by popcornmafia

you hear more of the argument, you see the woman hit the driver the first time while the bus is in motion, see how the rest of the passengers either move away or get closer to film it which is as sad as stupid to watch, you hear the bus driver repeatedly tell the passenger not cross the yellow line, one passenger appears to attempt to diffuse the situation to no avail. the woman hits the bus drive again, and the rest is the punchline you already know.

actually looking back now i feel everyone on that bus is guilty of something.
this shouldn't be how people act collectively.

look at the ignorant monkeys
and by monkeys i mean no racial slur, i mean look at the person literally hanging like a monkey just to get the best camera angle...

i could count at least 4 people filming this incident

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

I'm a woman. I know a horse's hind end when I see one.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

reply to post by denver22

Wait brother I said some of the men. I know too many great guys to lump them in one category. The reason I did not include the women in my reply was that I felt more threatened by the men condoning this. Knowing that on the average men are stronger and they could seriously hurt or kill a woman by hitting her. Maybe that is sexist. But that's how I feel. But you are right. Both were wrong.
Mentally a woman can kill too, it's swings and rondabouts and it boils down
to it was both there faults however the woman put the lives of civillians on the line be that
passengers or other motorists and if she were on a plane she would be on a much serious
charge be it a woman or not and that goes for the other sex too.

Bottom line is she could of killed eveyone love..
She came at that guy like something out of a saturday night matinee movie
and like rambo she drew 'first blood' had she not of hit the guy and shut the hell up
she would still be awake id expect but don't quote me on that of course.
edit on 13-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Kind of surprised at the support hitting a women is getting in this thread.

Be the better person and not resort to violence in any situation regardless of the gender of the hostile person. In my opinion violence, or this type of assault by the driver is only justified if the drivers or other passengers lives were at risk.

Just because this lady can yell and piss you off does not justify the type of physical assault the bus driver went through with.
edit on 13-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry did I miss something?

I didn't see a women in that video. I saw a silly, big mouthed, loud, irritating female.

As far as the "lives at risk" comment... I would suggest lives were at risk. He is a bus driver. If texting on a cell phone risk lives cause it is a distraction, what do you think someone standing right next to you screaming at you and striking you is?

In my opinion, the bottom line here is real simple. If you do not want people putting their hands on you, do not put your hands on other people. It's a pretty simple concept and it has nothing to do with the sex of another.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

. But you are right. Both were wrong.

I thought so also, but after seeing the extended uncut version,
the lady literally goes up to the driver while the bus is still moving
and slams the driver against the window!

He immediately stops the bus.

Then you can see a mexican guy practically run off and out the buses
backdoor

like i am getting the hell out of here.

Lady then looks like she is bucking up
about to attack the driver again, and then he restrains her with the upper cut..
Totally different scenarios now. The lady was a menace to society.
edit on 13-10-2012 by popcornmafia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Meh this is nicely edited to play on the "Female" part but if you watch the video she hit him and spat on him 1st he was only defending himself, just because shes a women doesnt mean you can sit and do noting saying "meh shes a women and am a MAN and i have to sit here and take the hits". I dont know about you but any human has the right to defend him/her self.

Its like that McDonald cashier that was attacked by 2 women and tried to leave and when they didnt allow him to leave he protected himself.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
Looks like she won't be mouthing off like a little brat anytime soon.

I don't condone domestic violence or anything like that but too many women think they can just do whatever they please without repercussions. They belittle men, they hit men (and I don't mean playfully), they steal, they cheat and they do this over and over again because the men are too afraid to hit back.

Ive seen women brutally punch and kick men over and over and the guy has no choice but to stand there and take it.

It's time that women learned that actions have consequences. If you hit a man you damn well better be able to take a few hits back.

Where duo you live and what kind of people do you associate with? I haven't seen women do this to men ever outside of the pub or elementary school.

Rough neighborhood I guess...........

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

No one said she was a lady or woman. Just surprised at the reaction.
It doesn't matter how screwed up this girl is - Do you really feel she should have been hit by someone three times her size? He knew he was not in any danger. Why did he not radio for police? This man does this job everyday. This can not be the first time he has had an ignorant passenger. Looks like he got one in,for all those times he wish he could have,right before he retired. Nobody is right in this situation. The female who disrespected him and everyone else on the bus. The bus driver who behaved as bad as the female.The ***holes who decided to let the cameras roll as if this was one hell of a TV show. If she had hit her head and died would her loud mouth and "hitting the busdriver" been justification for her death? Screwed up, disrespectful, whatever name you call her. It's still a life you can not disagree with that fact. We are the first to claim we are not the aggressors but sometimes not being the aggressors is knowing that you can overpower someone and choosing not to abuse that power. Two wrongs will never make it right. He should not have hit her or anyone else unless he felt that he had no other way to protect himself from danger not words danger. This is no different than a police officer punching a woman because he pulled her over and she ran her mouth too much.In retrospect this scenario is a microcosm of why the world is where it is today.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

If this had been a man that got smoked would you be arguing as vociferously?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Sorry, sister, I'm not on the pacifist bandwagon. I'm one of those weirdos who believes in an eye for an eye.

You're preaching to the wrong choir. I don't do church.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Definitely. It's the fact that

1) The busdriver is at work
2) He works with the public - good or bad public
3) He is much larger than the person involved. Truthfully he probably would of gotten more sympathy if he was closer to her size or appeared to be scared or intimidated.
4) Change the scenario to a grouchy senior citizen who doesn't know when to shut up. ( I work with the public trust me they are out there ) Should he have clocked them too?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

reply to post by rtyfx

In retrospect this scenario is a microcosm of why the world is where it is today.

From another perspective.... if he is so big shouldn't she be in fear of him instead of instigating physical altercation?

Is it because, (except for bad parenting), that in the course of her life she has never been 'decked' before for being so aggressive?
Therefore she felt she could spew physical threats and even push or hit him and not expect him to snap?

Your exactly right, this IS why the world is like this today....maybe because being too politically correct, or soft, is creating a bunch of bullies.

Again, just another perspective.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by intrepid

Definitely. It's the fact that

1) The busdriver is at work
2) He works with the public - good or bad public

Yup and he's responsible for his passengers, not just a Loud Mouth Shnook. The bus was in motion. Do we miracly suspend traffic as this turd might cause an accident?

3) He is much larger than the person involved. Truthfully he probably would of gotten more sympathy if he was closer to her size or appeared to be scared or intimidated.

He didn't start it. maybe the smaller one shouldn't have either.

4) Change the scenario to a grouchy senior citizen who doesn't know when to shut up. ( I work with the public trust me they are out there ) Should he have clocked them too?

Oooo, dem's is dangerous. Watch out for that flying cane. What's you point?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

I don't do church either. I claim to be a person who tries to live right and treat people how I want to be treated.
Also my conscience wants people to be treated the way I would want someone to treat the people I love. So No sister no religion here. Just common respect. I am not a tree hugger and I will defend myself to the fullest believe that.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

Bus driver is guilty of assault.

What he SHOULD have done, as man, as a professional, as a representative of his city, was to GET OFF THE BUS and call the police.

It makes me sick that there are people defending this man. He's a f'ing thug. If you think this guy was acting appropriately, I fear for the safety of YOUR partner.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join