It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just another SWAT raid burning a 12 yeal old girl in her sleep

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCass

lol. That is actually quite suspicious, if it really was that messy. I am pretty sure a swat team hits like a mini tornado, though. I would say nearly all that damage could have been caused by the flashbang alone.
And a disgustingly messy house alone surely isnt a reason to hit you with the swat, or is it?

EDIT: In fact, it says right under the photo in the OP link, "This photo, provided by Jackie Fasching, shows damage from a flash grenade to the bedroom".

edit on 13-10-2012 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There comes a time when “I was just following orders” is not to be accepted.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

The world is more than your little corner, and things are not the same everywhere.

"My little corner " ?

At 53 years of age I can say I've had a pretty colorful time in, " My little corner ". To the point that it's not even much of a concern anymore. And I've never thought of the world as being only, " My little corner ". I was more concerned with this little girls, ' Little corner ". And truth be known, I'd gladly trade places with her so she could have a second chance at a life.

Here's just an example of what I'm talking about, from my, " Little corner ".

A San Bernardino County sheriff's deputy shot an Air Force security officer late Sunday night after the airman told the deputy that he was ... all ? in the military and "on your side." A videotape of the incident, which was shot on a residential Chino street about 10:30 p.m., was of poor quality, showing only a silhouette of the deputy and the face of the man who was shot illuminated by the deputy's flashlight.

But the tape appears to show the deputy opening fire as the man was trying to comply with the officer's apparent order to stand up.

And I can go on and on and on and on and on............................................ If you like ?

In fact most cops seem to fall under the heading of geeks with guns if you ask me. and I've defended them many times, " Right here on ATS " ! I just can't do it anymore. They don"t have it coming with exceptions of course.

Semper being one of them of course. ( Don't tase me Bro ! )

edit on 13-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Its going to become worst and worst, they'll let the economy take a plunge, let the cops do as they please until we have mass revolts everywhere and at once they'll propose the NWO as solution, the transfer of all nations power to the UN whom's winning peace prices and sh!t... Promising the surrender of weapons for global peace and all... When the majority of fools agree and the army's have been handed to the UN then prepare to see the real face of the elite...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Good lord, are you kidding me, another SWAT raid gone wrong? Is there a website out there that keeps count of every SWAT screw up? Poor little girl gets burned because once again SWAT is on the loose. Seriously, what happened to good old fashion police work? Got a tip this house is really a meth lab? Why not stake it out? Watch it for a week and see what happens? But I guess that's not as much fun as storming a house guns blazzzzzzin!

This part of the article sez it all,

"A simple knock on the door and I would've let them in," she said. "They said their intel told them there was a meth lab at our house. If they would've checked, they would've known there's not."

She and her two daughters and her husband were home at the time of the raid. She said her husband, who suffers from congenital heart disease and liver failure, told officers he would open the front door as the raid began and was opening it as they knocked it down.

Seriously. Between bad intel or getting the address wrong SWAT could very well be knocking down your door in the future. That's sad isn't it?

edit on 14-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Just like their employers, the US lawmakers, our police never try diplomacy first. They love their neat toys too much to not use them.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

However, the officer didn't realize that there was a delay on the grenade when he tried to detonate it. He dropped it to move onto a new device, St. John said. The grenade fell to the floor and went off near the girl.

Incompetence at its worst(or finest depending on ones point of view). Individuals that are too stupid to recognize the arming of weaponry DO NOT deserve employment in any field that weaponry is a primary concern.

The difference between law enforcement authorities and private citizens is far too broad. This officer does not get charged with any type of crime; a private citizen would be booked for multiple charges in a similar scenario. Law enforcement SHOULD NOT receive the benefit of the doubt. They do not deserve it. The people that law enforcement "protects" should be held to a much higher standard of accountability.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
This is just madness. What ever happened to real detective work. police should be doing more evidence gathering and watching and less harrassing and barging into peoples places guns blazing. Don,t they ever think that a real drug dealer or criminal might also obtain some real heavy weapons and might do their place up like a bunker. This is a real possibility if the criminal thinks that he/she might be going away for the rest of his/her life. a technically clever criminal might attach machine guns to a robot, have machine guns remotely controlled behind thick metal plates, remotely controlled rocket launches or many other little surprises. It is also worth remembering that a lot of criminals have a lot of money and resources also. By the police upping the anti how long will it be before criminals do the same. Police should aim to take down criminals as quietly and least violently as possible while making sure through good detective work that the person/s that they are arresting have genuinely committed the crime for which they are charged with and it can be proven in a court of law to a standard of beyond reasonable doubt. Policemen/ women jobs should be to arrest criminals and to prove crimes in a court of law to a standard of beyond a reasonable doubt. Police should be able to work with the general population in a fair, just and consultive way to solve crimes while the justice system should aim to reform them and not to just throw them in jail which cost us the taxpayer a fortune to keep them.

This along with all the other harassment techniches that some of the police forces of the world are using is only creating mistrust and hatred for the police and citizens will just not want to work with them. This means that many more real crimes will go unsolved and raises the possibility of attacks on police themselves. It is also worth remembering that the police live in the community and do not go around armed at all times. We do not want to create war zones of our neighborhoods where innocents get hurt or killed.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
"My little corner " ?

At 53 years of age I can say I've had a pretty colorful time in, " My little corner ". To the point that it's not even much of a concern anymore. And I've never thought of the world as being only, " My little corner ".

Then why did you say "Obviously the police are a big part of what's wrong with this world."?

I interpreted that as meaning that this is happening in the whole world and that all (or at least most) of the police officers act this way in the whole world.

Generalisations are never good.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

"A simple knock on the door and I would've let them in," she said. "They said their Intel told them there was a meth lab at our house. If they would've checked, they would've known there's not."
from OP source

Sure, they could have checked, BEFORE sending in the expensive and "special tactics" team.....but then they can't justify spending X amount of dollars in acquisition funds for flash grenades, and such....

also the public won't get scared of their law enforcement if they would knock on doors and "TALK" to people like their predecessors have done for many decades......

You know what......I am not going to say it, because you might call swat on my family and kill my kid......like a cheap dictatorship....but know I am thinking it....and I am not alone....

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Where did they get the intel from a cracker jack box? If there is children involved they use SWAT with gas, flash bangs, bullets wow how wonderful! It just proves that it doesn't work as you about killed the kid retards. You all need to be sued to the point where you never have a career in law enforcement again. If they knew there is kids why bring a flash bang in the first place?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I know somebody who had a swat kick in his door a year ago, while his kid was in the house. They also gathered no intel, had no idea they might encounter a child nor do they consider why swarming in sticking guns in kids' faces shouldn't be part of the plan.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Then why did you say "Obviously the police are a big part of what's wrong with this world."?

But that's just a judgement call, an opinion and I pretty much expect yours to be different. Although I'm seeing
mine grow in popularity. So you don't see the singular, cookie cutter, cyborg type persona that seems so redundant across the globe ? I've lost all respect for them because respect is earned not given freely. If they wanted our respect they'd have arrested George Bush for treason. They'd turn on the people ruining our country our domestic enemies. I did resent your cynical comment in the face of so much reasoning.

They are big part of it because they protect those that want us all dead. The elite want us dead ! Don't you get that ?
edit on 14-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
But that's just a judgement call, an opinion and I pretty much expect yours to be different.

An opinion about all the police in the whole world? Based on what, what happens in your country?

So you don't see the singular, cookie cutter, cyborg type persona that seems so redundant across the globe ?

I don't make generalisations like that, I can only speak for what I see for myself, and from what I see of the Portuguese police, they are far from the "cyborg type persona". We have had the usual confrontations during demonstrations, but those are usually made by the same group of people that appear in all demonstrations and that start the trouble by provoking and/or attacking the police.

Not counting those situations, I don't remember seeing a case of the police treating the people like "guilty until proven innocent".

I've lost all respect for them because respect is earned not given freely. If they wanted our respect they'd have arrested George Bush for treason.

The police? Can they arrest the president/senator/governor/whatever just because they want it?

They'd turn on the people ruining our country our domestic enemies. I did resent your cynical comment in the face of so much reasoning.

What reasoning, I don't understand it.

They are big part of it because they protect those that want us all dead.

Really? In the whole world?

The elite want us dead !

Why, what would they gain from it?

Don't you get that ?

It depends on your answer.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Have them pay for it out of their salaries?

I'm more for trying and executing them for treason myself. I'll bring the guillotine.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I thought these S.W.A.T. teams had all resources at their disposal, thermal imaging comes to mind, and night vision general. So they would know someone was in that room, like a midget perhaps?
According to the link, children were not supposed to be there, (that's the unplanned part, er um, after the preplanning) so it had to be a midget methman then?

You can see where it is going, they would need to have had all information at hand before a raid, including the schematics of the building, size of rooms, what kind of rooms etc; and all known before the raid, does Abbottabad ring a bell? strewth!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

If they want you dead it means their underground lairs are complete and they no longer need the zombie army to produce profits for them.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Why, what would they gain from it?

There isn't conclusive evidence of their agenda. But, one who looks at the evil men are capable of, can easily deduce the signs. I look at the world and it's direction and see how constantly coincides and surely as member of ATS you know exactly what I'm speaking of. Especially being a mod and all. Respectfully of course. Save that you must agree.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
When people start fighting back, force with force against unjustifiable instances like this.......

This will stop........

Society has become scared of these "public servants" and these "public servants" have forgotten that they serve US.....

When a family guard dog goes rogue and starts attacking random people, hes put down......

There are rights that protect people and property, its time for the American people to start utilizing them in events of unjustified circumstances like this......and instances where cops are relentlessly beating helpless people in the streets....put them down, like that rogue guard dog......

We have our weaposn still people , and we have them to defend ourselves......

Now im not advocating going out and doing anything rash, but we HAVE to defend ourselves not only from criminals, but "protectors" who act like criminals.......

Stop being afraid people.......respect law enforcement, and try not to break the law, but do NOT let them criminalize the innocent....

When we start doing this

Maybe they will start thinking twice before they try to go John Wayne on people before making sure their facts are straight
edit on 15-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join