It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Hell Is 'Really' Going On? [Putting it all together]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Every few months, I go full circle it seems.

There is evidence all around us for many 'conspiracies' but it just leads to more questions than answers. Just think about the following things-

- NWO

- Secret Societies

- Military Industrial Complex

- UFOs

- Area 51

- God and Satan

- Angels and Demons

How do we even begin to explain how this can link together?

The world is seemingly rushing down the 'one world government' highway, but are the forces behind this Alien or Satanic? Are they the same thing, confused over time as being two different things? How do we explain human sacrfice that goes back to ancient times? Where humans placed on earth, engineered by aliens? Does God exist, surely there must be an overall God, ie the main creator of this universe?

I guess this is what makes it interesting for we simply cannot know all the answers.

My theory at the moment, the one that tries to put everything together, is as follows-

- There is a 'God', an overall creator.

- Religion and the idea of angels and demons are real, but not as we traditionally believe. I think the idea of angels and demons comes from the notion of good and evil as understood by ancient man. We were 'put here' on Earth and myths and different versions of the 'creators' or 'engineers' have developed.

- The 'creators' in this respect are the other worldly entities that influence man kind. In ancient times, man worshipped them, some of them good, some of them bad, sacrifices were made to gain their favour, and I believe this goes on today. This ties in with secret societies such as Skull and Bones, who serve the 'darkside' as it were. Never have I been so convinced that rituals are carried out today than when viewing the video of George W Bush at the school on 9/11-

It doesn't matter how you spin the above video, the words as said how the teacher tells them to say them sound like 'Plane' 'Must' 'Hit' 'Steel'. Technically, the words were not exact but if you just listen, your ears know what sentence can be made from how they sound. This is perhaps the greatest example of 'ritual' I've seen in the modern world but of course, we see many more examples such as Glastonbury, where thousands of people gather to give their energy and worship the 'All Seeing Eye' which is an important symbol to those who control this world-

We haven't been officially informed there is a battle for our souls/spirit, but there is and it goes on right before us all the time-

- This battle has gone underground in more recent times (perhaps the darkside understands to wield their power they have to remain hidden) but it is very much alive. At the moment, those who work for the 'darkside', namely those who seek the NWO and worship 'Lucifer', are winning this battle.

- One only has to look around to see how corrupt the world is, everything is geared to debasing us, weakening our spirit and keeping us divided and hating each other and worshipping materialism, greed and selfishness. This viel is being lifted though and we live in a time where we may have to choose which side we are on.

- This is not to say I believe in heaven and hell, I believe this world is merely a physical experience and our spirutal energy is fought over by the hierarchy of 'creators'. To some entities, it is clearly important to keep us in the state we are in, yet many are waking up to the struggle.

To conclude, I believe there is a 'grand creator'. The universe naturally has frequencies that in this physical experience, manifest on the spectrum of good and evil, forces are at work for each side. As the viel lifts we will increasingly be faced with a choice of which path to follow and as times passes even further, we will all be forced to choose which side we serve.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Nobody cares, everyone is interested in protecting their own dust, it's too late anyway.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
To be honest , i think the bloodline sort of says it all.

I just want to know why its illegal to be naked ...... makes no sense when you think about it

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernamehere
Nobody cares, everyone is interested in protecting their own dust, it's too late anyway.

People may not care at this very moment, but that is because it doesn't affect them right now.

Very soon, it is going to affect everybody and we will all have choices to make.

Could be an economy collapse, we don't know, but evil is at work in preparation and we'll all have choices to make in this lifetime.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

The Pyramid stage has been a mainstay at Glastonbury since 1971.

It was built by hippies.

edit on 13/10/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012 As the viel lifts we will increasingly be faced with a choice of which path to follow and as times passes even further, we will all be forced to choose which side we serve.

Unless, of course - You are manipulated into not caring, or lusting over greed and indulging in envy to fulfill that unnecessary want for something you don't need - or an emotion which is not necessary . Something the 'Evil' dooers are somewhat masters of, illusions.

Touching on what an above poster said, that people do not care - I think its actually that their too busy to care. We do not get time to our selves, let alone time to think about others. And when people do have spare time, then they watch T.v and get manipulated, or entertained by watching a recycled program. Its pretty shameful when you think about how self indulged people are now'a days.

Star & Flag OP, nice thread.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
More conspiracies there are, the harder it is to know what is going on.

I think its like looking at the mona lisa's eye through a magnifying glass, you'l see all the details in the eye if you look closely, but to see the big picture you need not to pay attention to the small details in one area, but take a step back and have a quick glance at all of it together to see the big picture.

I think the matrix didn't get it to far wrong with the humans as a power supply theory. we are a battery that they use to power the system that is built to benefit them, we just need to be changed every 60 odd years. and its possible that they do a master reset on this system every few thousand years.

I don't know who they are but what i do know is that the system we live in has been used in a similar way for years and years and nothing realy changes, you take notice how many presidents or prime ministers you have had in your life time and then notice how little things have changed between each one. these are ment to be totally unique individuals that take control of us every few years but they all do the same job. raise a few taxes lower a few taxes while the same perfect system stays neatly in place around us and them.

And how is it that of all the millions of people we could choose to put into power we all ways choose people who can send thousands of innocent people to death in war zones, give orders to beat their own people if they protest to much and much much more.

edit on 13-10-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Personally, I loved how David Icke puts it all together in his Melbourne presentation last year. Its absolutely epic but you need to spend an entire day listening to it (which is not hard - he is a great speaker). It pretty much is exactly what you are after here. Someones view of the Big Picture. I hope you like it.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
i can't deny there's a problem, better yet there's at least 7billion of 'em...
and not a single one is an alien or a demon.

that's a cop out to avoid facing the fact we are the source of our problems.

i never saw or met any alien or demon.
yet i see many of us being alienated while some of us act demonic.

and i'm not innocent of it, no one is.
it does not imply we're all guilty either.

let's just work out our problems together instead
as long as we keep thinking that's it's all about "us and them" we will never see the light
specially when in this case "they" refer to archetypes and personifications of our own flaws

we're our own imaginary friends and foes
no gods or devils here but us.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
More conspiracies there are, the harder it is to know what is going on.

I think its like looking at the mona lisa's eye through a magnifying glass, you'l see all the details in the eye if you look closely, but to see the big picture you need not to pay attention to the small details in one area, but take a step back and have a quick glance at all of it together to see the big picture.

I think the matrix didn't get it to far wrong with the humans as a power supply theory. we are a battery that they use to power the system that is built to benefit them, we just need to be changed every 60 odd years. and its possible that they do a master reset on this system every few thousand years.

I don't know who they are but what i do know is that the system we live in has been used in a similar way for years and years and nothing realy changes, you take notice how many presidents or prime ministers you have had in your life time and then notice how little things have changed between each one. these are ment to be totally unique individuals that take control of us every few years but they all do the same job. raise a few taxes lower a few taxes while the same perfect system stays neatly in place around us and them.

And how is it that of all the millions of people we could choose to put into power we all ways choose people who can send thousands of innocent people to death in war zones, give orders to beat their own people if they protest to much and much much more.

edit on 13-10-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

Some very interesting thoughts there, the masses are essentially what fund the elite, they use us in many ways- taxes etc, but I think they also take something from us spiritually, an energy we are not really in 'the know' about.

Your theory on the 'master reset' is very worrying

One thing we can all agree on is that a lot of work is carried out to make sure this system stats intact. Whatever is behind it does not have our interests at heart and in many ways we are under attack. Whatever, or whoever they are, at the very top, I do not think they are human or of this world.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernamehere

Exactly....you are a PRODUCT of the society you live in!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
What the hell is going on? One opinion is as good as another. In my opinion .. what is going on is that there isn't any absolute TRUTH to be found anymore. Nothing is as it seems.

The world is seemingly rushing down the 'one world government' highway, but are the forces behind this Alien or Satanic?

I think it's just the evil inside humans coming out full force. It may be stroked by the satanic, but that satanic influence is feeding on the evil that is inside many humans. The fact that the one world government is being sold as something wonderful and a kind of 'brotherhood' thing ... that's just putting lipstick on a pig.

I fully believe there is a god and that there are evil spirits and good spirits. I fully believe that those who have died before us have an afterlife and that many of them are active on earth while in their etherial state. I say these things from personal experiences. I have encounted evil spirits. Pure evil that HATES you. I have encounted the spirits of those who have passed from this world into the next. I have encounted the divine (and I don't mean a self induced frenzy at a bible prayer meeting). But as far as what is happening in the world .. the NWO .. the politicians who lie and lie ... the misrepresentations ... the manipulations ... I believe all that is the evil and stupidity within people coming forth.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

As for the book Bush was reading, it's called "My pet goat" and they say steal and pane.

You're hearing what you want to hear...

ledgeofliberty.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by UziLiberman
i can't deny there's a problem, better yet there's at least 7billion of 'em...
and not a single one is an alien or a demon.

that's a cop out to avoid facing the fact we are the source of our problems.

i never saw or met any alien or demon.
yet i see many of us being alienated while some of us act demonic.

and i'm not innocent of it, no one is.
it does not imply we're all guilty either.

let's just work out our problems together instead
as long as we keep thinking that's it's all about "us and them" we will never see the light
specially when in this case "they" refer to archetypes and personifications of our own flaws

we're our own imaginary friends and foes
no gods or devils here but us.

I take your point, but when we take a step back and look at the world from the outside, 'something' is guiding our history.

Just look at current events in the middle east and the division and hatred that was created when the elite set up Israel in Palestine after WW2. That to me is not a random human event, that was planned many, many years in advance to lead us to where we are today.

The question is, 'what' force is behind it?

Humans are capable of good and bad, but I don't think we act alone- 'something' guides us- the hidden hand as it were.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

As for the book Bush was reading, it's called "My pet goat" and they say steal and pane.

You're hearing what you want to hear...

ledgeofliberty.com...

It was actually steal, must, playing and kit.

There is no doubt whatsoever if you just listen to how the kids are told to say those words, they come out sounding like plane must hit steel jumbled up.

The kids are told to say 'playing' as fast as they can, if you try that yourself, it comes out as plane. That is how it sounds, you cannot add the 'ing' when you say it as fast as you can.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Some nice points, but who are the politicans who work for the NWO serving?

Are they serving humans who want total control? Who are those humans serving? What i'm asking is, 'what' is at the very top?

This agenda of total control, that we see play out in history and continues to this day, it is generations old. The work that goes into it, I don't know, I don't think humans acting alone are capable of such things- from the time invested over multiple generations to the sheer accomplishments.

If you could totally distance yourself, both pyhsically and emotionally, you would have to admire the forces behind the NWO- they have turned free thinking humans into literal sheep that follow their system- it is a literal control grid.

Could humans really be behind such 'achievements'?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

There is doubt because I just linked you to the text of the book.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I agree Op!

Something is guiding us, no doubt.

Guiding us into a global collapse with an idea of a global currency. Or so I think anyway...

The bankers.... the elite..... are at the top of the pyramid. I would say by this time next year we are all going to FEEL the death of the dollar.

This above will create even more chaos, indeed, in my opinion. It will be so hard to put food on the table.

The elite bankers are trying to manipulate a nwo and they are succeeding.

The Palestinian/Israeli conflict is "supposed" to happen, as it has been written down and manifested just as we see.

Either way, I am a God lovin woman and I am not worried about a thing. Whatever happens, I know who I am and no one can take my "soul". I guide it...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

it's all us. humans have been oppressing humans and humans have been killing humans while the humans who survive write human "history" how they see fit.

it's all a cop out

“Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does.” Sartre

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Every few months, I go full circle it seems.

Which should tell you that you are on the wrong path. So you should be asking yourself why you continue on the path you are on, instead of realising your thoughts/beliefs are wrong and so moving on to a new path.

Stop letting Alex Jones and Infowars tell you what to think. Free your mind.

OH

top topics

<<   2 >>

join