It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The inevitable folly of a hypocryte in motion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The form of a hypocrytes. How many times do we hear the argument that people are acting fake or not real. I have heard the term used several times by users of Ats. We all of course see it in our real life interactions - Hypocrytical behaviour.

The person levelling an accusation of hypocryte may be annoyed because a person is not behaving, saying, writing or doing what they were expecting or promised they would.

The raises the question of what is the driver of hypocritic behaviour? is it simply a case of the hypocryte is fundamently too weak to live up to their word.

If such was the case then is the person making the criticism being naive not too see the inevitable folly of a hypocryte in motion.

This folly is expounded by the presence of the moral crusader. What happens when we encounter such hypocrytic behaviour in moral crusaders, where we natrually expect to see the least of such behaviours.

Keeping them thoughts in mind i pose the question then

Who is the bigger fool?

The hypocryte/s who cant live up to themselves, standards or ideals

or is it

The fool who gets angry when encountering, confronting and even attempting to change the behaviour of hypocrytes?
edit on 13-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Who is the bigger fool?

The hypocryte/s who cant live up to themselves, standards or ideals

or is it

The fool who gets angry when encountering, confronting and even attempting to change the behaviour of hypocrytes?
edit on 13-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

We cannot change others.
We can change ourselves.

A hypocrite is not necessarily a fool but someone who really expects to be able to make others change against their will could definitely be classified as a fool.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

This folly is expounded by the presence of the moral crusader. What happens when we encounter such hypocrytic behaviour in moral crusaders, where we natrually expect to see the least of such behaviours.
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I see a possible third classification, which is the die hard followers of the moral crusader. These are the enforcers of the dogma set out from the rhetoric of the hypocrite.

Examples are the mulahs, the lone gunman type of massacre innocent people over their twisted ideologies spewed from the mouths of the hypocrites and egomaniacs.

I think the power associated with these people who rationalize vile acts on their follow humanbeing under the guise of moral righteous taken to an extreme level is a way to gratify their own perversions. These are the people I am most fearful.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Curiously two old chestnuts popped into my head while reading this thread.

'An empty vessel sounds the loudest' and 'if a tree falls when no~ones around does it make a sound' !!!

Basically the serial hypocritical are the loud sounds with no substance inside and the best option regarding them is not to listen or better still not be around to NOT listen.

Och I know it's fun to pull them up and mock there lack of awareness (most hypocrits seem to be guilty of behaviour or attitudes the denegrade others for,yet seem totally unaware their being hypocritical,even when confronted by it !!!).Usually it's an inability to critical view themselves.i.e their beyond reproachor crtiticism in their own minds !!!

It can be fun at the start but it soon becomes tedious,after that their seems little point in being bothered by it or even paying any attention.Why try to modify or highlight their shortcomings when their far better at it themselves !!

new topics

top topics

join