It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cardinal , from the Vatican ( I think ) told me ... Im a ( "watcher" ) . What does that mean ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I dont know the storys of the people you are talking about but I do have these dreams , that I am a lone savage , almost blood hungry , for thing others have done that I fix through " a wise word " battle not fighting but it almost gets to that point and then there is mass death that I did not do . And then there is this dream I have of my mother that has past away , and she comes to me and tells me that she is some where she did not see coming , sleeping on the floor and not in heaven . Then I try to help her out and it gos from me talking to her to a noisy screen , like on poltergeist and tells me in a different voice that I WILL go to hell . , and she had tons of faith in god .

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
we both left together .

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
also , she was jewish . she just liked the statues , because her mom did and her mom has pasted as well .

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

Seems rather harsh since God put us here in the fist place, how can one help what one witnesses?

there is the act of "witnessing"
then there is the innocent act of just being in a certain circumstance
with no intention of memorizing the events that transpire...

''witnessing' is an intentional motivation...just like we call them that sit in the Jury Box ---
as opposed to just being a casual observer by accident

i say you are mixing up the two behaviors
edit on 13-10-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
off to bed now folks . if I dream , ill let you know of what . if it pertains .

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mynamehere
that I am a lone savage ,

Sounds and feels familiar to how a rapha/raphah feels. The Rephaim were once warriors.

for thing others have done that I fix through " a wise word " battle not fighting but it almost gets to that point and then there is mass death that I did not do.

Do you sense a new world paradise coming that will not last forever and end in total obliteration?
Its your task to guide others (lost spirits) back the YHWH. Its a spiritual battle ground now.

And then there is this dream I have of my mother that has past away , and she comes to me and tells me that she is some where she did not see coming , sleeping on the floor and not in heaven.

Is she terrified and afraid of where she is ? Do you have any details concerning the environment that she lives in ?

like on poltergeist and tells me in a different voice that I WILL go to hell . , and she had tons of faith in god .

Hell is only for those who turn away from our Lord Saviour Jesus Christ.
Even the nephilim can be saved from hell.

Yahushua is coming to Earth to reign...don't worry about ascending into heaven...bodies of the redeemed are made to dwell here with Him in the future.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

"i say you are mixing up the two behaviors"

I say Human behavior is mixed up to begin with!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mynamehere

Hi, just a couple of questions that might help to clarify this event:

Did the priest have a funny accent or used strange words? did he seem to hesitate between words?
Of course the exact words would be very interesting, but after all this years, i understand it is difficult to remember.
Do you remember the exact time at which this happened? and yes, this is important.
Were there more people present or seated around?

Thanks for your response, best regards

WM

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mynamehere
a priest in ( what I remember him to be wearing ) red and white robes and a red and gold ( "what looks like a cardinals hat" ) hat , but , with gold on it , so I know it wasnt a cardinals hat .

You may have just encounted either a regular parish priest or the local bishop. RED is one of the liturgical colors for vestments on feast days of martyrs. It's used often (not as often as green). Red doesn't necessarily equate to bishop or cardinal.

This ," cardinal " told me I had to leave , ( "not because I was not welcome" ) but because my path had been chosen for me and that ( " I , should not be swayed by religion or politics " ) .

Sometimes what Catholic priests tell non catholics who are visiting their parishes is that it is okay for them to be in their version of christianity (Lutheran, methodist, whatever). Not to worry about it. That is the path that God has chosen for them at this time. That is something they may say to a young person especially.

I don't know how old you were when you had this visit ... but time also changes memories.

As for being a 'watcher' ... he probably ment that you were exploring faiths and beliefs. I was told that I'm a 'watcher' as well. (and I was raised Catholic). I look at all the faiths and pick and chose what I think sounds right or what feels like it could be truth. I've visted everything from Catholic cathedrals to Baptist bible prayer groups to Buddhist temples .. and I read Buddhist and Hindu and Catholic magazines. Exploring = watching.

I don't think there is anything spooky or other worldly about what he said to you.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The person wanted to make you feel special and give you purpose so they could get you into the church and involved. Simple manipulation... one such as yourself should be able to see clearly through this guise for what it truly is.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
well, from the way the OP writes his posts, he is obviously not human. i myself rather choose to be a mercenary, its more fun this way. dont pick sides, have both. or better, stand on your own side.

edit on 13-10-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I had a similar experience, it was in 2001 I believe. But it happened in a dream. An older man told me that I was a 'watcher', and continued on, 'there are four of them'. It kept me confused for awhile... it's not like I could ever go back and ask the dream person what that meant... so it stuck with me. How often in your life, in person or in a dream, does someone imply what your path or function in life is? And now, I think it's meant to be ambiguous, because it's something you need to figure out for yourself. Maybe you've sensed that you're different from other people, but could never quite pinpoint how? Is that true?

If I had to make an allusion to what a watcher is, the symbol of the owl is what first comes to mind. Not the Bohemian Owl or that illuminati materialist crap, but an inner disposition.

The addition that there are 'four of them' I later decided referred to the four human intelligences: mind, emotions, physical, and ether.

I'm interested in hearing other people's stories about watchers. This is great!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well my advice is start learning, and may I add things that help humanity.
I read this book Civilization One about anceint megalithic structures that defies our current histories veiw of mathematic accuracy found in the structures. When the author looks for the source of the Megalithic peoples
intelligence he finds reference of watchers.

Well the juicy part is he eventually deduces that The Watchers are people whos purpose was to teach people of the time skills needed to progress to the next level of knowledge. He searches for the source of the watchers intelligence but i cant remember the end :-$ Maybe someone else has read the book or can simply expand on this.

Hope this helps

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Observing reality changes reality
. Sometimes the biggest thing you can do to a social structure is just being in that social structure only observing. You think silently observing and seeking understanding and thinking is being a sheep. Some people can make the biggest changes without having to been noticed.

But I agree Op make up your own mind. Your spirit will know best yourself where you are supposed to go.

Absolutely not silent passive observers are often become unnoticed and may see deeper and more truth,gaining a unique understanding that others in a more active role would never have the oppurtunity to.

My point is that he should choose his role rather than try to glean a direction from what may have been to the Cardinal a passing comment.

Being passive through choice is hardly the action of a sheep,i wouldnt suggest Gandhi was a sheep by any means.

If thats how i came across then i appologise for not being clearer.

No i was refering to adopting a role suggested by such a fleeting encounter would appear sheeplike to me.

But that is thru my eyes.Of course to the OP who i assume is catholic this brief meeting has a certain resonance.

Perhaps in retrospect I'm unqualified to judge the encounter as it has meaning and symbolism i'm just not privvy too not being catholic.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Just some trivial detail. I think you visited the Cathedral Basilica of Denver. It's located at E. Colfax on Logan. At the time you're talking about, the boss would have been Archbishop Chaput. He's known as a pretty straight forward, conservative Catholic who just picked up a promotion to Cardinal.

Here is a photo of now Cardinal Chaput, and a very good interview with him. ncronline.org... He is going to be extremely influential in the Catholic Church, it's worth the time to look at the interview.

As an aside, he is the first Native American Cardinal.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Since you are not to be swayed by religion or politics that sort of restricts your life.

Are you even interested in these topics?

I agree that knowledge may be helpful to you. Perhaps a college course on the ideas of early thinkers like Plato, or an overview of world religions could be useful.

Whoever you talked to implied that a specific religion or political thought would be harmful. That doesn't mean that a broad view would also be harmful.

I think of a watcher as unbiased. Perhaps you will be some sort of historian for an event that has not yet happened.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sounds to me like a young person here trying to be more then what they are......

Everyone wnats to be "special" or have a certain roll in something to be more important or needed then what they feel they are......

Stop with the stories and fantasy, if you want to be more then what you are, then go BE more then what you are, make yourself into something great....

Sharing a story on the internet to try to seem as something powerful and supernatural and curry the favor, isnt going to fill that void........

Just my opinion
edit on 13-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

It seems to me that if everyone wants to be special there is nothing wrong with the OP.
i get a negative read from your post and figure you should click somewhere else as this is not the only thread on this site but this is one of many that does not welcome denoralising posts.

Just my opinion.

OP keep up the search for knowledge on this subject.

Just fact.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by birhan

It seems to me that if everyone wants to be special there is nothing wrong with the OP.
i get a negative read from your post and figure you should click somewhere else as this is not the only thread on this site but this is one of many that does not welcome denoralising posts.

Just my opinion.

OP keep up the search for knowledge on this subject.

Just fact.

So its a demoralizing to give someone reality check and tell them, that if they really want to be something special, if they really want to be something outstanding......

To go do it? To stop living in fantasy and trying to curry attention and actually go live it? To strive and strike out and make something?

Wow........how misguided are people these days they cant take truth and constructive criticism.....

This culture of "Im special because im me" needs to stop.......yes everyone is special in their own lil way......

But you dont deserve special treatment or a trophy for it........go out and make something , do something, be something, make a difference.......

Stop coddling people........and push them and drive them to do great things, and stop giving them trophys for just showing up to the "game"

edit on 13-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

somehow the op's mom hacked manbehindthemasks account and started chastising the ats community and her son for relying for advice on an odd encounter with bishop.

harsh.

my advise is go find the bishop and ask him what he meant.

edit on 13-10-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join