It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stopping Alien Abduction with Rescission of Signature and Contract, with aid from the Higher Self

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hello everyone,
I thought I would post something here which is what I would do if faced with pestering aliens and/or ghosts, spirits, demonic entities, etc. Everyone has a "higher self". That is the part of you that decided before you incarnated, what you would experience and what you would not. Sometimes we wander into places and we need help. When we feel we really need help, we can always ask our higher selves to step in and make the situation something we can benefit from. If we are not benefiting, or wish to change the experience, we must ask our higher selves to intervene, if we lose control.
The contract, written or unwritten, is when you first decided to have contact with some alien or demon. Maybe it was disguised to you as it appeared and tricked you and you want "out"?
All contracts can be cancelled by rescission of signature and "fraud". So, spiritually, if you are having problems, then it would be advised by myself, that you PHYSICALLY WRITE DOWN some instructions to individuals who are pestering you.
"To whom it may concern, all entities that may have an interest in my particular being or essence, who are acting without my express permission and without my best interest at heart, to cease all operations on my being, to immediately cease all contact with me, immediately cease all influence upon me, and immediately cease existing in my particular reality, by order of myself. I hereby nullify all contracts and obligations of entities that are not working for my express best interest. All alien beings are hereby ordered to cease operation upon this body and soul. I hereby ask and direct my higher self for protection from unwanted influences, and ask my higher self to guard my physical body from all alien influences which seek to restrict my spirit and divine, self directed purpose". (This is just an example) Then sign it and date it, and place it somewhere you value.

This is "intention in action", and if it is not your destiny of your higher purpose, to be the victim of undue influence, you can gain protection and freedom by directing your intention elsewhere. But it must be done by breaking previous contracts and nullifying them intentionally.

I hope this helps those who need it. Trust in your-self. You are your own God and Goddess.

edit on 13-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
so entity's are bound by written contracts? :\
i mean logically, we must assume they know what we want. (regardless if they cared)

but apparently they wouldn't believe us until they read it off a sheet of paper? or is it instead an issue of their superiors needing something to file.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman
so entity's are bound by written contracts? :\
i mean logically, we must assume they know what we want. (regardless if they cared)

but apparently they wouldn't believe us until they read it off a sheet of paper? or is it instead an issue of their superiors needing something to file.

Seriously....! it has to do with "intention" and writing something down, and nullifying the contracts spoken or unspoken, can mean the difference between life and death.

We all guide our selves with our intentions. And we bind ourselves with contracts.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I think this thread belongs in the self-help section, no offense.

edit on 13-10-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Stopping Alien Abduction by learning about Human Psychology at your local University seems more plausible considering that well over 90% of space alien contact experiences can be attributed to Psychological conditions like Schizotypy.

Just say'n

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
If you break your agreements you had, you are untrustworthy evil person.

Higher self (YOU) and even loved ones help planned your life and now you throw it back in the face! If it is contracted it was for you to LEARN, the only one who loses from cheating is YOU!
edit on 13-10-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
yes, we all have a "higher self". some are higher than others.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Stopping Alien Abduction by learning about Human Psychology at your local University seems more plausible considering that well over 90% of space alien contact experiences can be attributed to Psychological conditions like Schizotypy.

Just say'n

90%? ....and the other 10% are real abductions of their "higher self"?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

The other 10% are Psycho-Social+, since everything is filtered through the brain and will be effected by it, plus potentially culprit environmental variables like recreational chemical usage, mold spore infection, and other sundry likelihoods.

What that + is,is dependent on the experience, the experiencer, and the ability of the experiencer to interpret the experiences into a framework that describes a space alien abduction.

Otherwise, the space alien contact turns into ghosts, angels, demons, voodoo, or, in rare cases; recognizing that an internal subjective event is occurring where clinical assistance may assist in mitigating the issue.

Now, there may possibly actually be some very real physical abductions taking place, but, in all instances where inquiry has be made, abduction claimants in the wild will always find excuses that sink any boats floated in offer to assist in capturing real evidence.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If these aliens or "demons" or whatever are aware of the "contract" made by your "higher self," then why would they honor the wishes of your lower self, for lack of a better term? If these "higher selves" exist, then they clearly don't want the lower self to know about all that is going on, so the lower self's ignorance and forced compliance is required to have the experience that they sought in the contract. You'd think part of the contract would be to ignore the desires of the lower self.

And in situations like these, who is your notary?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Let me suggest that before we go writing letters or contracts to aliens & ghosts, we first attempt to scientifically prove without a doubt that they exist. Since said evidence does not exist, I highly encourage people to save the rain forest and not waste paper on cute ideas like abductions by aliens and ghosts.

Instead, why not address the psychological issues that would lead someone to turn to aliens or imaginary entities and try to fix the problem, instead of looking for explanations of why that person is not broken.

Disclaimer: As a thinking man with a love for science, I cannot discount the possibility of life on other planets. However, claims of visitations here on earth and as such, abductions, seem to be cases where the subjects suffer from mental instability or are crying for attention. No credible peer reviewed evidence supporting such claims has ever been found.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: Pie in the sky

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
When I was new into my search for 'truth' I foolishly took what was supposed to be an implant from a channeled source...love and light and all.

About a year later, still not very discerning, I said a meditation that was similiar to what the OP suggested writing. (btw, I have never been abducted to my knowledge nor was it a concern and it really wasn't about abductions). I was suppose to read the meditation then lay still for two hours. I actually fell asleep. I awoke to some weight coming off the foot of my bed. I got up, looked around to see what had fallen and there was nothing on or near my bed. I looked at the clock and it had been two hours.

Some years later I did my own version of this mostly just saying things such as 'it was against my freewill', I don't give permission' etc. I did not fall asleep this time and maybe 15-20 minutes later I again felt a weight lift off my bed.

Whether it is good to do or not, I don't know, but no one can convince me that a weight did not lift from my bed.

As to breaking a contract...this idea that you should be stuck with a contract that may have been a mistake is exactly what kept me in a marriage for way too many years. We learn and grow and in that process we make mistakes.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

Originally posted by Bisman
so entity's are bound by written contracts? :

Seriously....! it has to do with "intention" and writing something down, and nullifying the contracts spoken or unspoken, can mean the difference between life and death.

We all guide our selves with our intentions. And we bind ourselves with contracts.

We bind ourself with our moral values and higher ideals not by contracts that we do not remeber. Not even the highest concioussness it this reality can in any way bind your will if it cannot reason with you and explain with logic and love why you should do it any other way than how you want to do a thing. Your previous post is a mental exersice to not let your mind worry so you can become less scared of things that should not even scare you even if they are trying to manipulate you. There is nothing that to be scared about in this reality when you know what you are.
edit on 13-10-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
What about the Shadow government giving their permission to the aliens, to do experiments. That too was a legal document. Basically we are all slaves and cattle to these aliens.

You bit of paper isn't going to stand up in their court is it?
That is because they believe the earth belongs to them. And they are coming back to take ownership very soon.

The only one who can break the hold of aliens/demons are the name of Jesus and Yehovah. That is what Jesus died for.

Fail.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
There really isn't much you can do to stop it. You have to consider the situation....

For example it's like the animal tracker/veterinarian who's monitoring a wild lion , to give it needed vaccinations or whatever. Do you think that if the lion left a note to say please don't tranquilize me and leave me alone for good, the veterinarian would give a crap? LOL

Alien abductions are no joke however, and there is very little we can do to even communicate with them never mind them even listening to what we have to say, they have their reasons and that's it unfortunately... Best to just make peace with it, and try to cope the best you can.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
What about the Shadow government giving their permission to the aliens, to do experiments. That too was a legal document. Basically we are all slaves and cattle to these aliens.

That is because they believe the earth belongs to them. And they are coming back to take ownership very soon.

The only one who can break the hold of aliens/demons are the name of Jesus and Yehovah. That is what Jesus died for.

Fail.

Please do not bring Myths into this. Jesus is a Myth, not a person, and this thread is not about Jesus.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Hello everyone,
I thought I would post something here which is what I would do if faced with pestering aliens and/or ghosts, spirits, demonic entities, etc. Everyone has a "higher self". That is the part of you that decided before you incarnated,
snip

Geezus, where do you get this awful, rejected by Hollywood, stuff?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What the OP is expressing is quite clearly logical and easy to understand.

If entities of sorts are regularly entering a persons higher awarness, then quite clearly it must be through that same level of awareness we rescind them.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

Fail.

Please do not bring Myths into this. Jesus is a Myth, not a person, and this thread is not about Jesus.

thats right. this is about aliens. real aliens that abduct people that are high. i totally get it... "higher self"....just say look alien dude man...i got a contract.., do you wanna freak some people out tonight? your spaceship is soo freaking awesome....that is sooo cool....

i'm pretty sure aliens are imaginary and jesus was a historical figure.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join