It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4th secret of Fatima

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Fatima real secret Must be released in a matter of Days. it has been scheduled by Our Lady for 1960. Repeated faults of popes and cardinals do not erase the Real words said by Our Lady, proved by the falling sun miracle. The fact we have entered 2013 does not mean it all was cancelled. There was never an era of peace, despite the visible fall of communism in Europe and USSR. Medvedev recently said in Cuba every next month closes the opportunity of negotiated solution with USA (I think I posted the link here or in another thread, you may google it). There are other problems than WW3 and perhaps they go beyond our imagination. Whatever it is, the text must be released because so wished Our Lady. Pope Francis - Petrus Romanus, is expected by the devote people to do that before waiting the actual events to start happening. That means, do it now, immediately. All good plans he has now as newly elected pope, may be ruined in a matter of minutes if the calamities Our Lady speaks of (in the leaked texts such as Neues Europa) start to happen.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Now when those cardinals who hided the real Fatima secret are out, including card. Bertone who will not serve anymore as secretary of state (ended Feb 28), it is a time to ask the new pope Francis to reveal everything connected to Fatima secrets as demanded by Our Lady to be done by the year 1960. There is no more time to lose. No matter how big the falsification and the shame that the church leaders did it, it is better to know the truth, and thus to repair the damage done over the whole world for decades. As i think we could have lived in the era of peace since 1960, with real end of cold war and who knows what more...Instead we barely escaped world nuclear war on several occasions since then. The last in 1984 "Able Archer" see the movie online. And even post cold war 2008 Georgian crisis followed by second Caribbean nukes on Russian ships. it could be a surprise attack at that moment, and we remember the rhetoric of that time. Putin called Bush - Hitler in 2007.

Or perhaps the secret Fatima texts have something even bigger than that? Nothing can excuse their further secrecy, when the Heaven wishes to be revealed. I pray everyday so the new pope finds the strength to do it.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
On his first Angelus, Pope Francis recalled memories when the statue of Our Lady of Fatima visited Argentine.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Pope Francis talked about the chosen name of St Francis on his meeting with the media on Saturday. Besides the other things, he mentioned the "nature" that St Francis cherished, while somehow looking up in the air (IMHO). I'd be very glad to hear the pope speaking of the wider nature that goes beyond the borders of this planet. St Francis sang about brother Sun and sister Moon.

It is a time the devote catholics to stop honoring old taboos. I see catholic sites like Traditioncatholic and Tldm who demonize ET while unwillingly accepting their de facto presence. In fact most of the catholics live in this century and not in 5 c ago, and would like such kind of development to take place with the blessing of the Church and not contrary to her. The fundamentals who run some of the sites, including some that claim "apparitions", are not representative percentage of the catholics worldwide, however loud they might appear to be.

For ex. some 4000 people retwitted a certain "apparition" site that I would not post, that claims bad things for the pope-elect (even before seeing anything bad from him, be it in these 3 days of papacy or in his service as Archbishop of Buenos Aires. One holy man that deserves our respect!) Compare those ~4000 people to some 1,929,770 people who follow the Pontifex twitter.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Russian Navy to send permanent fleet to Mediterranean on.rt.com/5tpt6u The clock for Fatima is ticking!

As pope-emeritus Benedict resides in the beautiful serene Castel gandolfo, the home of the Vatican observatory headquarters, I'd wish him to reflect, discuss and why not repeat the words of Fr Funes and other Jesuits astronomers about the Et life in the universe. Why not? I don't think he is less intellectual than those men, perhaps much more. Is it a sin that God created others than us? I ask that question not directed to Benedict but to those of the catholics/christians who still find it at odds with the Bible. Let they read Ezekiel 1. Actually most of the negative comments on the issue never mention it. Neither do they talk of Elijah's taking into "chariot of fire". Instead they concentrate on demonization of ET here and now. On what basis?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The suspicious silence on Fatima secrets during so many Vatican administrations, popes and cardinals, leads me to think something is deeply wrong in the basis. If Russian consecration was indeed required, why didn't the bishops do it for so many generations? We would have lived in the so called era of peace for decades by now.

The absence of such interest to do it as "requested", together with controversial statements on the rest of the secret (with the forgery of 2000), lead me to think in the other direction.

Apparition indeed occurred because there was sun falling in front of 70,000 people. But Our Lady perhaps said completely different things from the already "known secrets". The known texts are nothing more than the church releases in 1941, when WW2 and communism are already a fact. They could be forged much easier in 1941 with a cloistered nun, than in the 2000 forgery when everyone asks questions and reads internet multiple versions.

Perhaps Our Lady talked of something completely different. Such as extraterrestrials. Such as some other role of Russia.

Be aware that much of today's "seers" are nothing more than microwaved brainwashed persons, who indeed see and hear what seems to be OL but not the real OL. I can enter into details and did so in the past. How about ET "apparitions" with pretty different agendas. One feels uncomfortable when a "seer" warns of going to hell if someone doesn't follow "his voice". Almost inquisition with modern means.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
There is apparent lack of interest in a new consecration of Russia, on the side of those who know the secret: pope emeritus Ratzinger, card. Bertone, others. I don't know what will be the reaction of pope Francis on that, upon reading the real text (that may have little in common with any of the texts discussed by the fatimist groups).

If the idea is that Russia already converted in 1989-92 with the breakup of USSR and fall of communist party, then how to explain the re-arming with missiles not officially possessed by USA (like scramjet reentry vehicle) and possibly unknown type of space based weapons (Polyus-laser etc). If someone thinks Putin is just too good to attack the West, despite all rhetoric that peaked in 2007-8 (Putin called Bush - Hitler), then let look around for someone better/worse who could possibly be the next successor. Let hear what the leader of the new communist party has to tell the world (in English translation). Putin is not a communist party member, no matter what he is called. I don't think Mr Zyuganov will ever lead Russia as president. But such kind of leader is a possibility, if someone in the church circles thinks all with Fatima is done forever. What an absurd, the people who should care most, care least. I cannot find strong enough words. It is worse than the sex scandal, and concerns the entire planet. Unless the real secret is something completely different. Then the efforts to be revealed should be much bigger, because we have been lied much more for all those years. I am fed up with promises, waiting, expectations, and new "seers" to substitute for the mega failure, speaking of new absurd of continuation of the failed course until the last breath, as if they receive their script from one same place, and that place is not heaven. The only hope is the outcome is sooner at the doorsteps. As 2 Esdras speaks of.

edit on 20-3-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I guess every true apocalyptic prophecy of today, incl. Fatima, should be compatible with the prophecy in the Bible, and not screw the things up. As some recent "apparitions" do, making absurd contradictions within their own texts and images.

Why the book of 2 Esdras is never commented by Bible scholars? it is included in the Vulgate, as well as in the original King James Bible. The eagle there is said to be the same as the 4th beast of Daniel (Daniel is before Ezra or Esdras)

2 Esdras 12 www.sacred-texts.com...

23 In his last days shall the most High raise up three kingdoms, and renew many things therein, and they shall have the dominion of the earth,

24 And of those that dwell therein, with much oppression, above all those that were before them: therefore are they called the heads of the eagle.

25 For these are they that shall accomplish his wickedness, and that shall finish his last end.

26 And whereas thou sawest that the great head appeared no more, it signifieth that one of them shall die upon his bed, and yet with pain.

27 For the two that remain shall be slain with the sword.

28 For the sword of the one shall devour the other: but at the last shall he fall through the sword himself.

www.sacred-texts.com...

2 Esdras 15 the end of Babylon the great, destroyed by a "star"

29 Where the nations of the dragons of Arabia shall come out with many chariots, and the multitude of them shall be carried as the wind upon earth, that all they which hear them may fear and tremble.

35 They shall smite one upon another, and they shall smite down a great multitude of stars upon the earth, even their own star; and blood shall be from the sword unto the belly,

41 Fire, and hail, and flying swords, and many waters, that all fields may be full, and all rivers, with the abundance of great waters.

42 And they shall break down the cities and walls, mountains and hills, trees of the wood, and grass of the meadows, and their corn.

43 And they shall go stedfastly unto Babylon, and make her afraid.

44 They shall come to her, and besiege her, the star and all wrath shall they pour out upon her: then shall the dust and smoke go up unto the heaven, and all they that be about her shall bewail her.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I don't think the one who brings rescue from the crisis, is necessarily the antichrist. Indeed such view isdeeply rooted in both secular and "religious" view, incl some modern "seers". So what they offer the suffering people is nothing less than more suffering to "avoid the evil antichrist" who might "offer solution" to their problems. In other words, we are offered to reject freely the good that might happen to us.

Especially dangerous trend is if this is applied to extraterrestrial help. Thus the ET will be demonized, the humans who collaborate with them, named antichrists, and the good that could save the planet, or its people, will be rejected. Who has interest of all that?

I don't know if we are in the End Times or not. if we are, we speak of a rapture event when we speaking of extraterrestrial help to rescue the earth's population imo.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
While I DOn't know if we are in the time of the antichrist, and that should be made clear for all my posts not only in this thread, at the same time I think there is enough evidence that we might not be in the final final end times immediately preceding Armageddon and Second Coming of Jesus. Fatima does not speak of any of them in the"known parts". Neither do Garabandal or other big apparition. Instead Akita (approved) speaks of "fire from heaven".(or sky, or space).

At least one hi level bishop speaks in terms of avoiding the aposalypse now and even fighting and winning over the next antichrist that might appear on the historical scene. That bishop is the Russian patriarch. Sorry the interview is only in Russian. However, not that many pastors speak of defeating the next antichrist. I think credit should be given for the bold statement of patriarch Kirill even if he is not right (if the antichrist wins NOW, if permitted by God to win now). So I think my position is not baseless in terms of Christian end times eschatology, although it is not among the most common views that see antichrist and 7 Years trib here and now. All names so far have failed. And they may continue to fail, as they did in history. Until the last time. And we simply don't know when it is.

But if we are offered rescue meanwhile, like Noah, it will be the most stupid thing to reject it. And not according to God's plan for us and for the humankind. Mny will say otherwise, many will want new martyrs. Why that need of such preaching? Someone doesn't want the Christians to be saved, someone wants them all martyrs. In that way, practically the Christianity will end, and God's promises will never be fulfilled, be it towards the followers of Jesus Christ or towards the born Jews. It is already played in history, lastly by Hitler.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Патриарх Кирилл об Апокалипсисе
it could be postponed as long as the good people, the goodness is more than the evil...

Perhaps that's why all protestants' estimations fail again and again?

In another remarkable interview Kirill speaks of UFO being not ET but evil mostly, but saying at the same time, be careful, if there are real extraterrestrials they would have come openly. www.youtube.com...
that leaves the door widely open to accept a public contact of ET. Especially if they come with the mission to save the people from a certain death - be it asteroid or mega solar flare, or in the aftermath of a nuclear war.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'd like to see pope Francis speaking like that. Fr Funes did the best he could, still he is just one Jesuit astronomer and nothing more as authority. Let the hierarchy be not shy of those issues! We need to know the truth - in Fatima and outside Fatima!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I must also say that not ALL ongoing apparitions should be considered fake.
Medjugorje arises as the one with most favorites, incl. among the bishops and cardinals. One of them card. Maradiaga recently blessed a replica of Medjugorje cross in Honduras.

www.medjugorjetoday.tv...
As Archbishop of Buenos Aires, Pope Francis opened his diocese to Medjugorje priests, and asked Fr. Jozo Zovko to bless him. And shortly before he left for the papal conclave in Rome, he approved of visionary Ivan Dragicevic’s public apparition arrangements that drew 10,000 people

There are other nowadays apparitions who got approval by local bishops. Such as St Nicholas Argentine, and Itapiranga, Amazonas, Brazil. Anguera, although not finally approved, has favor of bishops, and warns of trials for the church.

What I speak of fake apparitions are those most often done by "locutions" (internal voice discerned only by the "seer') who have apparent contradictions in the delivered public messages. With internet, many people could claim "I heard Jesus saying this and that" and there is no way to prove even the ID of the person in some cases. In contrast, the Medjugorje seers have medical documents of research on their brains during extasy (apparition) that they are absolutely normal and indeed something happens at that moment outside them. However the science cannot tell what is it they see. But the difference is apparent. One cannot buy into every internet "message" that speaks of absurd things, as one very active "apparition" called the Warning. It is the second one to offer "the seal of the living God" after the failed seer C. G. who offered the seal for some 2000 $. After the initial number of seals 144000 were sold, she continued offering another seal for slightly less money.
You know these things are too sacred to be played with in such a profane way.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

For the ones of you that want to go deeper in this discussion, and want to read here in ATS the exact known versions of the secret:

We are analyzing the exact texts of the letters of Sister Lucia Dos Santos of 1941 containing the three parts of Fatima secret in a thread on the Paranormality forum.

We are also checking the press reports of 1917 about the Apparitions and Sun miracles, and written accounts of many witnesses that were Interrogated along decades on what happened in Cova da iria a century ago.

Please check it at

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/13/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

thank you Angel, I already posted there. BTW I do "to go deeper in this discussion" in all my Fatima threads. You are welcome in my newest one too

Pope Francis in Fatima compares the saved Church to the Manchild of Revelation www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join