The earth is a real living conscious being

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The earth is sometimes referred to by Newagers as Mother earth, and shes alive and we need to treat her well. Are these the whimiscal words of vacuum headed new age hippys, or do they have something here which by inadvertant chance, or otherwise have picked up on something that is completely true. I must admit I am divided, as i am not sure what to believe.

I am willing however for the sake of launching a thread to suspend disbelief and chew on seal pup lential and ponder the possibility.

If the earth is truely alive then of course we would expect it to be a system constructed of sub systems that each work collectively to sustain the thinking and conscious core areas. The analogy of course is with the human biological sub systems and organs to sustain the brain and physical senses.

Heres my postulation on how the earth as a living being would be constructed:

- the earths oceans hold the memorys of the earth
- the circulating winds in the southern and northern geographical hemispheres are the two lobes of the earth cerebrum.
- The electrical charges in the atmosphere are the earths thoughts
- the magnetic field is the etheral/astral body
- the inner circuting molten core its heart
- the streams of molten chutes leading upwards to volcanic aperatures its veins and arteries
- the earth land surface its skin
- and we are the creatures who inhabit the surface are minute bacteria embedded in her pores

So what do you reckon, or should i go back to eating raw steaks?
edit on 13-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

and we are the creatures who inhabit the surface are minute bacteria embedded in her pores
reply to post by AthlonSavage

We may be the ultimate creature to unbalance yet another subtle ecological system...I concur about the test of time....How long does a cancer take

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
If the Earth ever does this, then i will believe.. Pretend Galvatron represents the arrogance of mankind

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
The earth is sometimes referred to by Newagers as Mother earth, and shes alive and we need to treat her well. Are these the whimiscal words of vacuum headed new age hippys, or do they have something here which by inadvertant chance, or otherwise have picked up on something that is completely true. I must admit I am divided, as i am not sure what to believe.

I am willing however for the sake of launching a thread to suspend disbelief and chew on seal pup lential and ponder the possibility.

If the earth is truely alive then of course we would expect it to be a system constructed of sub systems that each work collectively to sustain the thinking and conscious core areas. The analogy of course is with the human biological sub systems and organs to sustain the brain and physical senses.

Heres my postulation on how the earth as a living being would be constructed:

- the earths oceans hold the memorys of the earth
- the circulating winds in the southern and northern geographical hemispheres are the two lobes of the earth cerebrum.
- The electrical charges in the atmosphere are the earths thoughts
- the magnetic field is the etheral/astral body
- the inner circuting molten core its heart
- the streams of molten chutes leading upwards to volcanic aperatures its veins and arteries
- the earth land surface its skin
- and we are the creatures who inhabit the surface are minute bacteria embedded in her pores

So what do you reckon, or should i go back to eating raw steaks?

You forgot one thing my friend

That OIL is the earths BLOOD

I HONESTLY believe this

STAR+FLAG

ps
always cook your steak welldone on the out side and pink in the middle Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
edit on 13/10/2012 by maryhinge because: ps part thanks

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Yes.

But try out this thread. Read the book.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
In my opinion, the Earth is Alive. A macroscopic multi-organism thriving with energy. I wonder if the earth's crust has the sensation of a sort of skin.. feeling everything from tickles to painful wounds.. in the same way a plant reacts to trauma or as come claim, soothing music.. or we do if we're stimulated that way.

if she did then I think we killed her a long time ago digging everything out. a gushing kill wound.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Earth's ecosphere is alive. All the rest is geologically active physical object that is no more alive then,say, Jupiter ,Neptune or Sun.
Digging in it is no different to Earth then making a hole in the rock that you find outside. However it can (and does) ruin the ecosystem we are part of and THIS is a problem. Not some new age re-branded ancient superstition.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I'm not so sure about minute bacteria in her pores.Sounds innocuous after all how many benign bacteria inhabit the surface of my fingers that type this reply.Rhetorical question btw.lol.

No I'd see us more as a dynamic,highly virulent virus bring the earth down till she's barely getting through day by day,exhausted,critically weakened while the virus selfishly satisfies its own ends hoping to be able to transmit to another (celestial) body before the present one fatally expires.

Maybe we're more of a parasite but one thats thinks its found itself on a dead end host hence our wholly exploitative manner though our population increase should enlighten us that we're on the right host afterall and a symbiotic relatiönship is needed.

Perhaps our mentality lacks the respect of bacteria or parasites but resemble that of the self serving virus

The human virus ~ is that what keeps ET away ???

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

The human virus ~ is that what keeps ET away ???

If the earth is a living being then we seriously have to consider whats ET relationship with the Earth. Mabey ET is communicatng with her. Mabey we humans are just a nuisance.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Have you heard of Gaia?
The Gaia hypothesis was formulated by the scientist James Lovelock and co-developed by the microbiologist Lynn Margulis in the 1970s and is all about the earth being a living organism.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
btw AS have to say you certainly come up with what,at first,appears to be a fairly tried n tested phi/met concept yet seem to get that insightful twist in there making you think.lol.

Anyway that said I could see ET being the more in tune,intuitive,caring kind of lover that appears almost unnoticed paying attention and notice to the wife of that supremely self assured,self serving little man

by the time he realise she's been totally seduced by the interstellar johnny come lately ;-)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Then Mayan's learned the hard lesson not knowing this.

Mayan's

In a way the Maya were victims of their success. The Maya region, according to Michael D. Coe's estimate, may have supported a population of some ten million people during the height of the classic period of the southern region, or about a third again as many as inhabit the area today. Such a large population was probably insupportable in the long run because of the difficulties of ensuring a steady water supply and because of the limits of the region's agricultural capacity. The Maya mainly depended on collected water, as the region has a paucity of rivers and lakes. Such water was stored in natural caves, or cenotes, as well as in manmade reservoirs known as chultunob (singular: "chultun"). Supporting a population of millions with such a limited source of water would be challenging in any circumstance, but in a condition of lengthy drought it becomes unthinkable. Tropical soils quickly become leached of their nutrients when exposed to the sun. Lowland Maya today practice slash-and-burn agriculture in which a plot (milpa) is cleared for growing corn or other crops for a short time (usually two years) and then allowed to return to its forested state over a period of years or decades. This system requires a delicate balance of population and resources. As the Maya population grew, it is almost inevitable that more and more land would be cleared, with an obvious strain on the region's ecosystem; this strain may itself have contributed to climate change.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
OP, what about the life forms on Earth? They are not separate from Earth you know, they are one with Earth.

Take the human body for example. It is composed of elements found all around Earth. Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Calcium, Phosphorus, etc.. Humans require air, water, and food from Earth to remain alive. So, humans and all life forms are a part of Earth. These life forms have consciousness, so therefor Earth has consciousness.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I was like all the rest thinking Mother Earth was jsut a planet in space.
Then I read in the bible The Earth opens her mouth in Revelation. And she complains to God somewhere in the bIble too.
I have since then heard her, both clairaudiently and physically.

Think on this, according to the alchemist Earth is silicon. In fact it is made up of 80% ish silicon. Silicon is in our computer chips. It's one big computer..
In fact the core is one huge silison quartz crystal; a 4 cornered pyramid. And it stores every single thought you have ever had. In Ecclesiastes it mentions that every secret will be made known whether good or evil.

It's plasma EMFs are made of quartz crystal intwined with gold veins. As gold is the best electricity conductor. This is where you get the dragon's myth, who lie on gold and gems. The dragons in this story are symbols for leylines.

I read somewhere that you shouldn't dig into the eath using a metal tool, as it disturbs the electro magnetic field of the area. I got this from a witch's manual booklet. This is why Stonehenge was found with an antler and not metal tools. In the old days they knew more than we did.
When you disturb the EMF you can change how the earth works and so cause famines or storms.

And the BS that we are parasites or a cancer is so wrong.
She loves us. We are her children.
Or is this the way these people think about their children????

She is working on our behalf so we do not die before our time, all the time.
She does not want to be worshipped but respected.

We are supposed to be using her waste energy, as does the pyramids, but that has been hidden from us.
So instead this energy makes storms, tornados and thunderstorms, etc.
This energy comes from piezoelectric effect from squeezing quartz crystal.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Alright I gave up a flag for this even tho you didn't figure mankind as the excrement.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The Earth is alive. But has it got consciousness. We are conscious and part of the earth.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by donniered

The Earth is alive. But has it got consciousness. We are conscious and part of the earth.

I almost forgot i wrote this one and i glad someone asked this question. I think it has and why is because of something i read about ancient shamans on mexcio. They would look for natural orifices in rock faces or small caves. The reason being these areas were conducive to merging their consciousness with earths.

And a more modern day look at it, i see all of the electric charge that flows in the stratosphere reminding me of the electrical activity in the out cerebum of the human brain.

And then theres other anomalies like the auro borialus and the norway lights. All manifestations of the earths consciousness.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Or how about this for a different spiritual point-of-view, heavenly bodies are a component of a celestial being's mind, linked to the greater Universe via an information layer. By celestial being I mean one of those we read in the holy books of the world, a deva, demon or an angel. By information layer I mean the set of energetic instructions and memory of Cosmos that tells the Universe how to act, with unique variations from planet to planet. So the planet's matter is formed from the Ego essence of the celestial being and the planet's energies and properties (eg weather, how the food chain works) is formed from the celestial being's thoughts.

Take for example planet Earth, which celestial being rules over it? They say that Earth is close to the Divine (God's heart or perhaps this is somewhat egotistically flawed). So the would mean perhaps Micheal, or maybe Gabriel. Or even Lucifer for those who have heard Earth called the planet of sorrows of a cosmic school of hard lessons.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Earth is eternally-giving - being connected to the magnetic centre, and being connected to the life-force is simply a function of how persistent you are in maintaining your connection - don't let "beliefs" get in your way, because "Mother Earth" is relentless as she is forgiving.
edit on 2-11-2012 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

join