It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the power grid goes down in November, will you be ready?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

When will people learn? If you "allude" to having information on a potential threat to the national security of your country, your government will have an interest in you. Well done thehoneycomb, you're probably now considered by the US government as a "person of interest".

I love it when all these scenarios suddenly appear, echoing a new TV series! lol

Right?

If indeed that was true theres a chance you would see or hear about me on TV.

But in the case where this information is declassified and I have attended one briefing unclassified of the intelligence community years ago and the information remains consistent.

Then it may very well be, that I read about you instead in the obituaries.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Yeah,I have a crappy job which I have no prob bailing on.

Yeah,I have had the opp to save most of the money I earn,and collect disability for a combat related disability.

Yeah,I rode my bike from Florida to Wisconsin in the summer of 2011,and still have what it takes to live on the road,away from all those people who will be freaking,freaking out about the overpowering silence that will drive them mad without the background rabble they have become accustomed to.

Yeah,I have a dog that is a decent alarm system,and bites anyone who it percieves intent to do me harm.However,mutts can be a liability if you're tryin to be Discreet.

Yeah,my bike and trailer are all rigged to go right outta town as soon as it gets really chaotic,if it does,and I am not far from the edge of town either.

Yeah,I know I will have to hide till the cage-monkeys run outta gas after a few days,so I don't get run over for fun,cuz they ain't got nothin to do cuz they got no TV to watch anymore.

Yeah,I been preparing for the worst case scenario for years,and living it without being homeless.

Yeah,but preparing for the worst case scenario doesn't mean it will ever happen...

Yeah,I know I can't eat money.Keep your dog tied up.

Yeah,the lights will go out.

Yeah,maybe you should stop watching "Revolution".

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

I dont watch that crappy show.

Dillema solved.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I didn't mean to be disrespectful or snyde in my reply, I was just messing around a bit.

I have been living very frugally since 1999,for various reasons.

I am,however,prepared to do,and have done, the crap I said in my previous post.

I believe you have watched "Revolution",or you wouldn't know it's "Crappy".

I AM THAT I AM.

I AM I SAID>

edit on 18-10-2012 by MyHappyDogShiner because: typo

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

If there was a show on TV that represents the militia and the coming on attack on america in a false light.
Then be forewarned that maybe the show itself misrepresents the truth about a real event that is possible and in our near future.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
OK just got off the phone.

Nothing new to report really.

The source was an inventor that had something to do with GPS. Not sure what specifically. Basically It was confirmed to me that all the information given to me was not false.

The only new thing that I can report is that it might happen this month or before election day.
However I remain convinced that this event is scheduled FOR election day. However, accoording to recent polls Obama is behind by 7 points, so it could also happen before election day.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I have read certain rumblings about something going down this weekend or early next week.....but it is just ramblings and nothing I would count as "reliable"

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I have to admit, the info I have doesn't sound reliable either, even my source says it could or could not happen. But at the same time, the other information I have come across, related to different subjects sometimes leads me to believe that it is true.

Either way, I am prepared and I have warned the people I care most about and if it doesnt happen Im perfectly ok with that.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
OK just got off the phone.

Nothing new to report really.

The source was an inventor that had something to do with GPS. Not sure what specifically. Basically It was confirmed to me that all the information given to me was not false.

The only new thing that I can report is that it might happen this month or before election day.
However I remain convinced that this event is scheduled FOR election day. However, accoording to recent polls Obama is behind by 7 points, so it could also happen before election day.

You understand that who is elected is irrelevant as they are preselected - right? No president in ages has been actually elected in any way shape or form and it matters not which figure head is placed there. The connection between blackout and election is silly. The events of that magnitude are ordered from beyond high, and those issuing the orders would have no reason to favor one over the other as they are both their "men." Which brings me to the next point, the endless "I heard it from a friend and saw news story" belies how things actually work. If there is a nation wide blackout, I can tell you politics are NOT involved in any way, shape or form, not one bit. It will be about your consciousness, not Romney or Iran, as they are simply tools to access your consciousness. There are a handful of people on the planet who decide it all, eight or so.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Yes but...again... do you remember what happened in Iran a few years ago?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by crankyoldman

Yes but...again... do you remember what happened in Iran a few years ago?

No.

And I still don't know what probably/maybe/might or might not happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join