It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with Colorado?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by nihonjindesu08

We've been busy. It isn't easy work setting up the future capital of the US, you know.

CJ

Correction, future capital of the North American Union.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I remember reading years and years ago (unfortunately I cant remember the name of the book) that the reason why the Royal Family or the Bush Family, etc have all bought land in Colorado is because it is one of the only states to still be functioning and in good condition when either a natural disaster strikes or general SHTF. If you look at it from an Occult view I believe Colorado might have a connection to Columbus or Columbe, the Dove. I dunno, interesting stuff either way.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

reply to post by ed1320

We are going to make an awesome capital.

CJ

Denver is also alien friendly - we may not have voted for the proposal to establish an extraterrestrial affairs commission - but we actually had it on the ballot

Plus, sunny 300 days a year...

We are awesome

:-)

edit on 10/13/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'll trade you this California circus for Colorado any time.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I can't imagine what they were thinking about with that horse statue.

I wonder if blue could be interpreted as pale. As in, a pale horse.

It's definitely not a warm and fuzzy interpretation.

I guess District of Denver would make a cool capitol.

It's not that far from the capitol of the future Republic of Texas.

International relations would be better anyway.

edit on 13-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OratoryHeist

Originally posted by MaMaa
LOL Denver International Airport has always been creepy, especially that horse thingy.

The 'Big Blue' 'Horse' has meaning. It's in place to get you thinking and to trigger thoughts/memories.

What has 'Big Blue' 'Horse' got to do with an 'Airport'? To the layman, nothing at all.

sorry, I disagree, but for the sake of curiosity I will ask why you believe that?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
NEVER HEARD ABOUT SHOOTINGS SHOWS HOW MUCH NEWS I WATCH

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by demon5633
NEVER HEARD ABOUT SHOOTINGS SHOWS HOW MUCH NEWS I WATCH

Don't feel bad, I have not watched the news in years. I get all my news online. LOL PS.. do you mean to be 'yelling'? Aka all caps = yelling online.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

LOL Denver International Airport has always been creepy, especially that horse thingy.

The 'Big Blue' 'Horse' has meaning. It's in place to get you thinking and to trigger thoughts/memories.

What has 'Big Blue' 'Horse' got to do with an 'Airport'? To the layman, nothing at all.

sorry, I disagree, but for the sake of curiosity I will ask why you believe that?

Which part do you disgree with and why?

All 'art' has meaning. Art is created for a purpose. Instead of asking me what I believe, maybe you should consider asking yourself more questions. Who is Anubis? What is Anubis' connection to an Airport? What does the Big Blue - Horse remind you of, what does it make you think about? What is the connection between a Big Blue - Horse and an airport?

The most powerful tool you will ever have is your brain, use it. You already have all the answers.

OH

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Which part do you disgree with and why?

All 'art' has meaning. Art is created for a purpose. Instead of asking me what I believe, maybe you should consider asking yourself more questions. Who is Anubis? What is Anubis' connection to an Airport? What does the Big Blue - Horse remind you of, what does it make you think about? What is the connection between a Big Blue - Horse and an airport?

The most powerful tool you will ever have is your brain, use it. You already have all the answers.

OH

I do not believe it is in place to get you thinking and to trigger thoughts/memories. Sure maybe to think about the actual art itself, but I see it more as a statement piece about the artist and possibly even the person or people who commissioned it. For what it is worth I ask myself plenty of questions, there is no need to be so condescending. I agree the brain is the most powerful tool we have, yet oddly enough so few of us use it. Of course I already have the answers, I never claimed ignorance on the matter.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Oh, do you think perhaps this has something to do with it?

Colo. bid to legalize marijuana leads in polls

If this tree bears fruit, and it will, eventually, more and more States will follow suit, and the government will no longer be able to run the fake "War on Drugs" campaign. The Big Money banks, and the Defence Contractors will lose billions in revenue of marijuana is legalized across the board. So of course there has to be some "incidents" happen there.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

We've been busy. It isn't easy work setting up the future capital of the US, you know.

CJ

QFT

It is in preparring for the NWO capitol soon to take place when DC is dirty nuked (false flag).

Even the Queen has bough land here!

God Bless,

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I do not believe it is in place to get you thinking and to trigger thoughts/memories. Sure maybe to think about the actual art itself, but I see it more as a statement piece about the artist and possibly even the person or people who commissioned it. For what it is worth I ask myself plenty of questions, there is no need to be so condescending. I agree the brain is the most powerful tool we have, yet oddly enough so few of us use it. Of course I already have the answers, I never claimed ignorance on the matter.

I wasn't meaning to come across as condescending, my apologies if that was the case.

The thing with commissioned art, is that it has been requested. Someone has gone to an artist and given that artist a 'brief', a set of guidelines, about what they would like from the artwork. Then the artwork would have to be approved for display.

Do you really think an airport is the correct place to be displaying Anubis (God of Dead/Afterlife) and what appears to be an Apocalyptic horse? That to me would not inspire confidence if I was boarding a plane.

Sometimes, things are just out of place.

A bit like the media's claim of James Holmes saying he was 'The Joker' due to his orange hair. However, the Joker has green hair. It's the Riddler who has orange hair. A riddle.

OH

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I wasn't meaning to come across as condescending, my apologies if that was the case.

The thing with commissioned art, is that it has been requested. Someone has gone to an artist and given that artist a 'brief', a set of guidelines, about what they would like from the artwork. Then the artwork would have to be approved for display.

Do you really think an airport is the correct place to be displaying Anubis (God of Dead/Afterlife) and what appears to be an Apocalyptic horse? That to me would not inspire confidence if I was boarding a plane.

Sometimes, things are just out of place.

A bit like the media's claim of James Holmes saying he was 'The Joker' due to his orange hair. However, the Joker has green hair. It's the Riddler who has orange hair. A riddle.

OH

I probably just took it the wrong way.
As for the commissioned artwork I guess I have always thought it spoke more to the intentions and or personal beliefs of whoever commissioned it, not the artist. As for appropriateness, I don't know that it is such a big deal to be honest. Wasn't Anubis also a protector of tombs? Maybe they were just thinking protector? Just a guess there.

And Holmes, I don't think there is any conspiracy there. Just a nutjob who did an awful thing. It is easy though to find conspiracies just about anywhere if you are looking for them. Not to say that I am against the idea of possible conspiracies mind you, but I try to reason it all with logic and what is most probable.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis

reply to post by ed1320

We are going to make an awesome capital.

CJ

Denver is also alien friendly - we may not have voted for the proposal to establish an extraterrestrial affairs commission - but we actually had it on the ballot

Plus, sunny 300 days a year...

We are awesome

:-)

edit on 10/13/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

I agree! I love when people call Colorado a hick or cow town. I wish more Californians actually believed it and stayed away. And as for you Texas folks thinking our slopes are yours...grab a tomato. One is flying at you right now.

CJ

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I made a slide show called 'Rocky Mountain Apocalypse' with Colorado as a theme...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Firewater

Where you at Firewater? Centennial in the house here.

CJ

Sorry about the delayed response. Havn't checked on this thread recently.

Anyway, I'm in Colorado Springs (well Manitou Springs actually, which I consider to be the weird alter ego of Colo.Spgs).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join