It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with Colorado?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
So, this should be pretty short.. I don't have much of a theory myself on this, but I wanna see if anyone's got any ideas.

Is it just me or is Colorado in the news a lot lately?
The shooting in Aurora, the wildfires, and now the story about Jessica Ridgeway.. all in Colorado.
There was that earthquake earlier in the year, too, but I don't think that's really close enough in time to be related.

Oh! Can't forget the presidential debates. (;

Thoughts? Ideas? Any and all are welcome.
(;

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nihonjindesu08

And the shooting at the campaign headquarters.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

We've been busy. It isn't easy work setting up the future capital of the US, you know.

CJ

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Personally i think colorado will be the new capitol when tshtf.
But thats just my opinion their just starting early with the media coverage.
edit on 13-10-2012 by ed1320 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I think they have been picking random cities around the world and beaming the populations with electoral voltage from space.I forget the company but I feel it is really unsettling...just a thought

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ed1320

We are going to make an awesome capital.

CJ

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I have noticed the many presidential "visits" recently. Obama has been here at least 8 - 10 times (known to the public) this year.

I guess i'll have a front row seat if/when S does HTF.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Firewater

Where you at Firewater? Centennial in the house here.

CJ

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

CJ

Rumor has it that I'll be returning to Buckley (460th MG?) soon.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

CJ

Rumor has it that I'll be returning to Buckley (460th MG?) soon.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

Welcome home wherever it is you are coming from! If you've been away for a while we continue to grow/sprawl. I-225 is a mess with construction as usual.

CJ

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This is really interesting because I used to follow this website: [oraclereport.com] and she recently did some "exercise" thing where people were supposed to meditate en masse and have a happy time. Well, it turns out that anyone who was in Colorado (Denver specifically) had a bad experience.

This is what seh wrote on Tuesday Oct 9, 2012, a few days after the meditation:

Thank you to everyone who wrote in about their experience with last Friday's group meditation. We were uniquely blessed in our endeavor and the efforts will be long-;asting. This lunar month we've been working on strengthening our connection with the goddess embodied as the planet - Gaia/Sophia. We've been working on joining her as participants in her creative vision. Friday's meditation identified everyone as co-creators with her. Consider yourself listed on the cast of characters in the drama.

There are Oracle Report readers all over the world. Of all the places on the planet where people participated in the group meditation, the only place where people experienced any negativity were those who were closest to the power gate in Denver. This is unfortunate but not surprising, given what we know about Denver (talk about going under the surface!). The darker forces have blatantly and publicly identified Denver as a hub. The graphic, apocalyptic art and underworld statuary at the airport is displayed in full view of everyone and is enough to signal this awareness. I am not going to detail what all is going on in and under Denver because this isn't the place for that. For more information try to find "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura" and his episode on Denver. That's a good summary. But we are going to leave that area to Sophia. If we do another group meditation like this and you are in Colorado and choose to participate, all you need to do is intend to by-pass that power center and go to Yellowstone or Santa Fe. It is easy enough. Please don't misunderstand this. Denver is a beautiful place with beautiful spirits. It's precisely why darker forces are drawn there. If the goddess has seen fit to place you in proximity, you are indeed on a special mission and we thank you for your service.

So as you can see something strange does seem to be happening in that area.

Then there is always this bad boy:

If that doesn't look ominous then I don't know what does.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Socrato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nihonjindesu08
So, this should be pretty short.. I don't have much of a theory myself on this, but I wanna see if anyone's got any ideas.

The shooting in Aurora, the wildfires, and now the story about Jessica Ridgeway.. all in Colorado.
There was that earthquake earlier in the year, too, but I don't think that's really close enough in time to be related.

(;

I'm in Colorado and honestly there is nothing so special about this state, nothing 'going on'. Wild fires are normal and very common in Colorado, it is an incredibly dry state. Sure we have plenty of years with only a few fires, but it is normal for us. Typically though it is lots of smaller fires, but it was a particularly dry summer because we had a dry winter last year.

Earthquake.. yes unusual, but it happens.

Shootings and kidnappings.. there are crazy F'd up people all over the place, sometimes it happens here, sometimes it happens in other states.. luck of the draw.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
This is really interesting because I used to follow this website: [oraclereport.com] and she recently did some "exercise" thing where people were supposed to meditate en masse and have a happy time. Well, it turns out that anyone who was in Colorado (Denver specifically) had a bad experience.

This is what seh wrote on Tuesday Oct 9, 2012, a few days after the meditation:

Thank you to everyone who wrote in about their experience with last Friday's group meditation. We were uniquely blessed in our endeavor and the efforts will be long-;asting. This lunar month we've been working on strengthening our connection with the goddess embodied as the planet - Gaia/Sophia. We've been working on joining her as participants in her creative vision. Friday's meditation identified everyone as co-creators with her. Consider yourself listed on the cast of characters in the drama.

There are Oracle Report readers all over the world. Of all the places on the planet where people participated in the group meditation, the only place where people experienced any negativity were those who were closest to the power gate in Denver. This is unfortunate but not surprising, given what we know about Denver (talk about going under the surface!). The darker forces have blatantly and publicly identified Denver as a hub. The graphic, apocalyptic art and underworld statuary at the airport is displayed in full view of everyone and is enough to signal this awareness. I am not going to detail what all is going on in and under Denver because this isn't the place for that. For more information try to find "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura" and his episode on Denver. That's a good summary. But we are going to leave that area to Sophia. If we do another group meditation like this and you are in Colorado and choose to participate, all you need to do is intend to by-pass that power center and go to Yellowstone or Santa Fe. It is easy enough. Please don't misunderstand this. Denver is a beautiful place with beautiful spirits. It's precisely why darker forces are drawn there. If the goddess has seen fit to place you in proximity, you are indeed on a special mission and we thank you for your service.

So as you can see something strange does seem to be happening in that area.

Then there is always this bad boy:

If that doesn't look ominous then I don't know what does.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Socrato because: (no reason given)

LOL Denver International Airport has always been creepy, especially that horse thingy. I have pictures of corner stones and all sorts of freaky things at the airport from years and years ago.

The rest of that meditation stuff sounds like nonsense to me. If a person were to focus all their thought about why a place is 'weird' 'off' ect.. about any place then they certainly could find something that would prove their opinion right. Every state has wierdness, some more than others, but that hardly means there is some giant conspiracy and that Colorado has something sinister going on. LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

The meditation wasn't about Denver. It was something about happy, gaia, creating with the Earth bla bla bla.

I realize the Airport is creepy and has been for years and I hate to even bring it up, but I just had to show the creepy horse.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

reply to post by MaMaa

The meditation wasn't about Denver. It was something about happy, gaia, creating with the Earth bla bla bla.

I realize the Airport is creepy and has been for years and I hate to even bring it up, but I just had to show the creepy horse.

Sorry, that was my fault, I didn't separate my thoughts. It's about 1:30am.. I should be in bed. That last part should have been separated. The meditation thingy sounds like nonsense...

The idea that there is something going on with Denver could be applied to anywhere. If you pick any where in the world just about you could find things that fit the theory that something is going on. We could pick any state here in the US and find all sorts of strange things that happen there, violent crimes that go on, weird weather or natural things.. although even that one is subjective because if you don't live in Colorado you may not realize how common wild fires are and how they happen all the time. Heck here we are into October and there is a fire up in Estes Park.. or maybe it was just outside of there into Rocky Mountain National Park.. I can't remember. That isn't normal for most of the US, but it's normal here. That has to taint a persons opinion on weather or not something is 'going on' because it doesn't seem normal to someone not from here. But really how often do we form an opinion because something seems 'off' or somehow different than what is normal in our own lives and then find things to further prove ourselves right. If I look at say the pacific northwest I could conclude that something isn't right up there too.. or just about dang near anywhere.
edit on 13-10-2012 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2012 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
They should officially change the name to Killorado.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nihonjindesu08

(;

Actually , i`ve picked up on this too. Not so much Colorado , but the areas that are shown on news channels world wide.

They are definatley up to something , we`ve seen first hand how much control the media has over the masses and they dont repeatedly slam something in your face without a good reason.

I live in England and i`ve noticed an on going pattern with the mainstream media (including the rather disturbing - R.T - ) , they seem to be conditioning people with and endless stop / start drip feeding of fear , angst , and major drama. Death , war , missing children ~ death , war , "defecit " ~ death , war , fuzzy bunnies ~ death , war , "celebrities" ...... but most of what they report is coming from the same area every couple of weeks . Not counting the zombie outbreak in florida ... not allowed to talk about that ... it`s been brushed under the carpet .. *shhh*

The confusing part slaps you in the face when you ask yourself , why are they saying that this specific child`s abduction is BREAKING NEWS when hundreds of thousands of children are abducted every single day .

Or why is brad pitt more important than global f****** ecenomics , who even watches seseme street these days , why do people move to places known for earthquakes, floods, and hurricanes , where did anonymous go , why is russia today full of americans that talk about america all day , why am i paying to watch this s***.
*cough*

There`s another masterpeice being put into place right now , the patterns are too obvious , either the elders didnt teach the new illuminati generations well enough , or they are intentionally dropping hints to see how many would wake up. Look at G.W.B he came across like forest gump , but no one THAT stupid could fly a jet , seriously .

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

reply to post by MaMaa

Yes, and the fact that the sculptor died when the head fell on him makes it even stranger...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I really don't think anything is going on in Colorado. $&it happens, the media just happens to like Colorado. Does anyone realize that Idaho, Oregon, Wyoming etc... have had fires also? Colorado has a strong media force so I think that is why people hear so much of what is going on. Currently CO is a battle ground state so there is focus on that state. Now regarding the military, I had heard that one of the bases outside of Colorado Springs would be receiving many of the troops from overseas and construction is booming.

One incident that happened in CO that didn't get as much play in the media was:
Chief Apologizes To Bystanders Detained During Suspect Search
I was floored to see that this was basically a non-event in the media. The oh-well attitude and the lack of outrage was astounding. The failure to protect and serve the public was deemed okay by the police.

edit on 13-10-2012 by AuntB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
LOL Denver International Airport has always been creepy, especially that horse thingy.

The 'Big Blue' 'Horse' has meaning. It's in place to get you thinking and to trigger thoughts/memories.

What has 'Big Blue' 'Horse' got to do with an 'Airport'? To the layman, nothing at all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join