It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base = movie "Cabin in the Woods" ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Juuuust bein' in a speculating mood right now...
take this all with uber salt grains...

But I'm sure you've all heard about the Dulce Base in Dulce, NM... (if you haven't .. google it and read about it)

I watched a recent video from the 90s of a whistleblower talking all about DUMB's especially the Dulce base..
and of course they covered the "nightmare hall" area of the base.. (where there are tanks and cages of live genetic experiments of monsters from our wildest nightmares).. man-bats, centipede-people, monkey-insects etc..
I had read all about Dulce a decade ago... thought I knew all about it.. but..
they mentioned something that i hadn't known about..
two levels, (i think 7 and 6) had ceilings 40 and 60 feet tall..
now .. (grain of salt speculation here!
) .. those could be for LARGE genetic experiments like dinosaurs or Cthulu-Godzilla-Cloverfield type abomination....

OR...

I just watched the movie "Cabin in the Woods" ..

could it be fore a simulated cavern of permanent nighttime.. a Truman-Show type scenario made to simulate a cabin in the woods... where they used these "nightmare hall" type creatures on poor unsuspecting camper kids?
i mean.. they graphically depicted "nightmare hall" in "cabin in the woods" .. tons of different genetic experiments in cages...tanks... (but at least the genetic monsters devoured the sou-lless scientists and SWAT-guard guys!)

ya nevvvvver knowww... //shivvers///

hollywood in cahoots with pentagon .. i know this!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
cabin in the woods isn't that far fetched at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

It is a possibility, and an interesting connection. I had been thinking about something along a similar channel after seeing CABIN IN THE WOODS. On Coast to Coast AM, they have recently had several interviews with former detective David Paulides who began investigating the paranormal a few years ago, specifically Bigfoot. However, as he investigated this deep-forest-dwelling creature, National Park employees approached him and informed him of a terrible secret.

C2C interview (George Knapp interviews David Paulides, Part 1): www.youtube.com...
PART 2: www.youtube.com...
PART 3: www.youtube.com...
PART 4: www.youtube.com...

That terrible secret involves how the National Park Service and the FBI have suppressed and still suppress information on exactly how many people vanish or die national parks under highly strange circumstances. "Clusters" of missing people center around national parks. When asked, even under FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) rights, release of information is refused and/or priced so high that no citizen could afford it (in the hundreds of thousands of dollars).

It is not beyond possibility that people visiting national parks (camping, hiking, touring, etc. --like in CABIN IN THE WOODS) are allowed to become "prey" or "sacrifices" for unknown subjects, entities and/or clandestine organizations involved in secret rituals for nefarious purposes.

SUGGESTED READING: www.nabigfootsearch.com...
Another interview with video images: www.youtube.com...

At the very least, certainly listen to the C2C interview before you ever venture alone, with family and/or friends, into national parks, forests and "wild" areas of this country (and overseas). This could very well keep you from becoming another missing person whose case details are suppressed by authorities... Be wary.

Highly recommended NEWS VIDEO: www.youtube.com...

PART 2: www.youtube.com...
PART 3: www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-10-2012 by GhostLancer because: Additional links added.
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

heh listen to C2C since wayback.. listenin tonite.. actually tryin to call in about somethin.. heh maybe i'll talk about this if i get through!
will check out your links! thnx for respondin'!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I just read a good review of this movie on Vigilant Citizen.
You night like to read it,too.

Latest Article
“The Cabin in the Woods”: A Movie Celebrating the Elite’s Ritual Sacrifices
vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
*sigh*

Ah, the paranoid delusions of ATS membership ... how I lurvs you.

Dulce? Could someone just go there already, take some pics, and show me just ONE exhaust vent?

Dulce the city exists, but, underground base? No. It's a story.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well, I believe the Dulce underground base does exist, and have read many stories and reports on the base itself. Any secret base will always be short on information regarding any real facts. The movie itself does bear some resemblances to many stories I have read about nightmare hall by Costello. Interesting hypothesis, OP. I believe firmly that Hollywood at points puts things out there as a means of hiding the truth in plain sight. This comparison between the movie does seem almost to borrow elements from Costello's story and I never thought about it before. Nice catch, OP.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

*sigh*

Dulce? Could someone just go there already, take some pics, and show me just ONE exhaust vent?

You might be interested in the Dulce episode of 'UFO Hunters'. No, it doesn't prove there's an underground alien workshop but it's highly entertaining and informative.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I watched Cabin in the Woods not knowing anything about the plot and I absolutely loved it. I wouldn't be surprised if this was happening somewhere. Instead of at Dulce, what about Montauk? Weird creatures washing ashore there.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I watched "Cabin in the Woods" a couple of weeks ago. Fun but not so great movie in my opinion. But you may be on to something. Thanks for an interesting thread.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom

I watched "Cabin in the Woods" a couple of weeks ago. Fun but not so great movie in my opinion. But you may be on to something. Thanks for an interesting thread.

I liked it because it was different and the ending wasn't predictable. And some of it was hilarious.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
I just read a good review of this movie on Vigilant Citizen.
You night like to read it,too.

Latest Article
“The Cabin in the Woods”: A Movie Celebrating the Elite’s Ritual Sacrifices
vigilantcitizen.com...

I read the article you linked. I found it very interesting.

I watched Cabin In The Woods a few weeks ago and I loved it!! However, I didn't really put much thought into things that it could possibly be implicating. The article you provide has given me some food for thought. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

That terrible secret involves how the National Park Service and the FBI have suppressed and still suppress information on exactly how many people vanish or die national parks under highly strange circumstances. "Clusters" of missing people center around national parks. When asked, even under FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) rights, release of information is refused and/or priced so high that no citizen could afford it (in the hundreds of thousands of dollars).

People come up missing because there are a lot of idiots out there that have no idea whatsoever how to plan, navigate or survive once they leave the city for a forest or rugged area.

I am amazed every year how many people die or have to be rescued because the go hiking & mountain climbing in the desert around Phoenix, AZ. and take only one bottle of water..... 1 bottle !!!!

Same goes for the national forests around here where I live and play.
edit on 13-10-2012 by mwood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Dude this freaked me TF out! Go and make a new thread on this subject its way to interesting for it to be burried in this "dulce" thread!

Thanks for sharing this information, I need to check out those c2c shows and all the rest!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mwood

Did you watch the videos yet? Its not about that..

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

*sigh*

Do you actually believe that a modern underground base/bunker needs air vents?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I loved Cabin and I've never heard of Dulce, I have something to investigate tonight! I'll be back if I find anything worth jumping in with.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Cabin in the woods was one of the worst movies ive seen in a long time.... Cheesy...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join