It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the White House throwing Hillary under the bus on the Benghazi attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Will Hillary Resign, Or Will Obama Throw Her Under The Bus?

Biden said the White House didn't know about the request for additional security in Benghazi.
Carney said "The vice president was speaking about himself and the president, and the White House. He was not referring to the administration"

Really?
If  Obama wasn't too busy doing talk shows, maybe he would have been aware of what exactly the folks in his own administration were doing.
Maybe that's just too much to ask for from a "leader"?
Maybe it's much easier to act stupid, blame it on a movie. and conveniently throw the CIA under the bus for supplying bad intel. 
The same intel that tells Biden enriched uranium is useless to Iran  because "they don't have a weapon to put it into".

After the DNC, Bill Clinton gave Obama the ball with a clear shot at the goal line, but in typical Obama fashion, he not only failed to run with it, he dropped it, and dropped it miserably.

Maybe Bill set the bar way too high, and since Obama couldn't deliver, he now needs someone to blame for the embarrassment he suffered, because the narcissistic buck always stops elsewhere.

Obama needs a scapegoat and all fingers seem to be pointing at Hillary.

...since the convention, Clinton and Obama have had a serious falling-out over two issues: the president’s preparation and lamentable performance in his debate with Mitt Romney, and the question of who should be assigned blame — Obama or Secretary of State Hillary Clinton — for the intelligence and security screw-up in Benghazi, Libya…

My sources tell me that Clinton is working on a strategy that will allow Hillary to avoid having Benghazi become a stain on her political fortunes should she decide to run for president in 2016.

Bill Clinton has even gone so far as to seek legal advice about Hillary’s liability in terms of cables and memos that might be subpoenaed by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, which this week launched an investigation into the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans. The committee will also examine the apparent Obama administration cover-up that followed the Benghazi attack.

Finally, I’m told that Bill is playing with various doomsday scenarios, up to and including the idea that Hillary should consider resigning over the issue if the Obama team tries to use her as a scapegoat.

hotair.com

Is Hillary next to be thrown under the proverbial Obama bus?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I just hope they push her under a real bus.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Why? What did the poor bus do?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Well, she has Bill in the background.....and maybe Obama forgot (although a constitutional lawyer) Article II of the constitution.

When a 'company' goes down...it's the CEO/CFO etc. that gets rolled. Should he blame, he better be careful of political landmines.

The current administration has thrown the intelligence community under the bus, the UN ambassador, perhaps Hillary. But at the end of the day, incompetence and over sized government... aided in the death of four sworn patriots. Number one...just points fingers. Always another's fault.

mg

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by missed_gear

Should he blame, he better be careful of political landmines.
Number one...just points fingers. Always another's fault.

mg

Yep, he would surely lose a huge chunk of women vote.

He is out of touch, always pointing fingers because he actually thinks he is not capable of any wrong doing.
He actually thought he won the first debate, until it was brought to his attention that he didn't.
I wonder if the Emporer killed the mesenger for telling him he had no clothes.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
All I can say is I hope so. As long as they are cannibalizing themselves they are less effective and serves to balkanize their power.

End effect..it buys us more time to work toward getting them out.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
When Hillary was running against Obama in 2008 they came out with an ad about the 3am phone call:

"When something happens in the world and that 3am phone call comes, who do you want answering it?"

Apparently, Obama didn't answer it and now Hillary is getting the blame. Hmmm...
edit on 13-10-2012 by texasgirl because: forgot an important word

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

It certainly seems that way, doesn't it? Even my mother, who is a fan of neither Obama nor Hillary, thinks Hillary is being thrown under the bus. She verbalized that theory a few days ago. She also doesn't think Obama knows what he's getting into as she thinks Bill Clinton has the ability to retaliate.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by munkey66

Why? What did the poor bus do?

Now that's funny right thar, don't care who ya are.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hey somebody dropped the ball for damn sure.And the difference between protests and terrorist strikes?If the protesters have RPGS and automatic weapons their not there to protest.Ugh...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

Something tells me, if anyone's got dirt on Obama, it's Hillary, and if she takes the heat for yet another Obama scandal, it's not gonna be pretty for the Obama legacy/regime.
It sure will be interesting how Bill addresses this and God help Obama if Blill decides to hold a press conference as a result.

new topics

top topics

join